His female dwarves are short and stocky bearded women

>his female dwarves are short and stocky bearded women

You can do better than Tolkien user, I know you can.

>implying short and stocky bearded woman aren't the best.

But your pic is not the way to go.

>Being this scared to love

>He thinks making stuff childish is love

user i think you need to start a new relationship with a physical being.

is this better?

I would but the law won't let me.

Sauce?

lotte no omocha

Japan.

>his made-up race's females
are fetishized caricatures
Big fucking whoop. Welcome to fiction.

That's actually somehow worse. Like, I'm actually impressed. both in no way dwarfish, and riding on the dirt elf meme.

Not everything needs to be hot. Or... Whatever that is. Is it supposed to be cute?

dawww, she's adorable. Like a little girl with a toy hammer out to be just like daddy.

anyways, having weird sexual dimorphism to make all females fit human standards of attraction is skeevy. So having all dwarven women be hot would be creepy.

though if you want to lose the beads you could have them have long elaborately braided hair in place of beards, or a cultural practice of wearing a half mask to cover there lower face when out in public.

Sorry, I'm no into prepubescent girls.

It's okay, neither am I.

>anyways, having weird sexual dimorphism to make all females fit human standards of attraction is skeevy.

You can't handle A REAL DORF WOMAN, user.

Halflings would actually have an excuse for being cute.

Dwarf women should always actually look like dwarves. No unnecessary sexual dimorphism.

It's supposed to appeal to pedophiles. I have no other explanation.

I wish we could stop making everything sexualy attractive AND connecting attractiveness with virtues.
>this race looks like disfigured humans and they have this creepy aura about them, but they have hearts of gold and are very wise
>this race is dumb (to the point some claim they aren't sapient), evil and bloodthirsty, but they developed this predation technique that makes them appear as oddly attractive, even if a tiny bit unsettling.

Pic kinda related

not to discount what you're saying, but setting with art like OPs are usually the sort that make everything attractive as a matter of course, so they tend to sidestep that issue by having both the good and bad races be hot

But if they're really evil those deviants couldn't copulate with them, so they stop being evil by the virtue of being attractive. Just look what happened to orcs. They've turned a race of monsters into a parody of THICK green elves.

>make all females fit human standards of attraction
>implying this is attractive
Holy shit this board is being over run with pedophiles.

>clearly wearing no pants
It was supposed to be attractive, deal with it.

It'd be nice. I guess if you're going to do a setting with a simple evil faction and a simple good faction you're already half-way to making evil ugly and good beautiful.

Some settings have the evil guys in power and maintaining the facade of righteousness, which normally also includes the facade of prettiness, but that almost always comes with revealing their true form to be evil and ugly.

I can't think of any setting with a villain that is both simply evil and simply beautiful. Succubi don't really count, since they're obviously sexually manipulative and if you don't consider that evil then you probably aren't writing a story with succubi.

I do dimly remember one episode of Thundercats with a golden robot dude and a craggy lizardman, where the robot conned the main characters into believing that he was a bounty hunter and not being hunted by the actual (but ugly) hero, but that was Thundercats, and it was big on heavy-handed moral lessons; one episode had a mud monster that was defeated by washing your hands.

>But if they're really evil those deviants couldn't copulate with them
that's why those settings have death-by-snu-snu type monster girls
the main difference between good and evil there is whether or not you survive getting fucked

But "mainstreaming" of them make them lose those qualities. Look what happened to succubi - how often they are about soul ripping monsters and how often they are shy/awkward about sex or just dick slaves or redeemed by dickings.

well yeah, that's why I said not to discount your point, because a lot of settings do just that
OPs pic is from a setting where every race is full of hot women and most of the evil ones kill people or damn their souls through rape whereas the not-evil ones just take husbands

My setting has no female dwarves.
Dwarves do not reproduce sexually. They are in fact technically a form of construct -- clay sculptures made flesh by ancient magic. They're created as toddlers; when a dwarf wants to have a child, he sculpts a miniature dwarf out of special clay mixed with certain ritual ingredients, putting his absolute best effort into it. He then presents the sculpture to the priests at a festival in the early spring, where powerful magic (furnished by an ancient tablet originally from the by now long-gone creators of the dwarves) transforms it into a flesh-and-blood dwarf child. When dwarves die, they revert to clay, and their funeral services usually involve returning their remains to the supply of clay the dwarven temples furnish for child-sculpting.

There are no dwarf women because the creators of the dwarven race originally made them for hard physical labor -- men's work, in other words. They had no need for dwarven women, and thus never made any. The dwarves themselves have little desire to make women for themselves (they have no sex drive or desire for sexual companionship, and generally find sexual reproduction and things surrounding it rather weird), and even if they did they are loathe to mess with the long-established methods of their procreation. Both because they are a staunchly traditional folk and generally view attempts to mess with the ways handed down to them by their creators as blasphemous, and because they don't really understand the animation process well enough to feel comfortable tinkering with it.

Sure I can.
Picrelated is a dwarf.

Come on, it's a dwarf, innit?
A dwarf by any other name is still a dwarf, right?
IT'S A DWARF.
A.
DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF.

To pedos like you maybe.

>draw an elf
>call it a dwarf

How can they keep getting away with this!

Thats what dwarfs were originally before tolkien came along.

How can you not believe this is a dwarf?
I mean, OP's image is also CLEARLY A DWARF.

Here, let me post another image of dwarf.
Gaze upon it, for it's an image of a TRUE PARAGON DWARF.

IT'S A DWARF, GEDDIT?
A.
DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF.

Oh, and how about this pic?
It's also clearly a dwarf.
Hell, it's a dwarf ideal.
A dwarf by other name, amirite?

BECAUSE.
IT'S.
A.
DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF.

Stop posting orcs and claiming they are dwarves

>orcs
That is clearly a Beholder.

>Beholder
That's just a chicken with used wands taped to it.

For what it's worth, my "Dwarves" (Dwyrin) are both male and female about four feet tall and more wiry than stocky. They take inspiration more from Chinese than Scotts or Jews or Vikings. They're compact, have tannish skin, and essentially have magical kung fu. They're more likely to have sideburns than the traditional full beards. They do tend to weigh more than they seem like they would, since they have thick bones. They also have strong fingers and toes, for climbing and keeping balance on mountains. Or at least that's what their ancestors were like. There's a lot of racial intermingling in the setting, so not all of the Dwyrin are sturdy goatlike mountaineers.

>T-Regina
That's actually cute. I'm gonna use that.
Regina is the feminine form of "Rex", for those who just think it's some play on Vagina.

Dwarves as far as popular culture goes are really a 100% invention of Tolkien anyway. Dwarves in Norse mythology were basically just Elves.
That one's not even supposed to be a fictional race, that's just a genderswapped Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night.
Neither is that one. It's just a very white Persian. I mean, at least the first one was a fictional race.

>his female dwarves are generic anime girls that more closely resemble elves

You can do better than your dick user, I know you can.

/thread

And then there's this guy.

Yeah, but your joke was dumb is the thing. At first I was just pointing out that dwarves and elves aren't really that different to begin with, mythologically, so treating one as the other isn't actually as big a deal as you were making it out to be.
After that I was saying "now you're just being dumb".

No fuck you.

>his feamle dwarves aren't worker ants
Get on ma level

No, fuck you.
Feel free to make your personal OC DONUT STEEL race in whatever way that makes you happy, but call it something else, not fucking DWARVES.
There are certain features that are iconic in pop-culture portrayal of dwarves, so saying "my dwarves are different" is not only dumb, it also confuses the person you're talking with, because you constantly to tell him "Well, this is true for normal dwarves, BUT MY OC DWARVES ARE ACTUALLY SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT".

WHAT'S THE FUCKING PURPOSE OF CHANGING THE RACE'S FEATURES BUT LEAVING THE NAME THE SAME?
FUCK YOU.

>2016
>Having the most boring fantasy race in your setting

I've recently discovered female dwarfs with sideburns, and I like that version a lot.

>dwarves
>not pygmies

Please.

Distincly dwarfish and feminine at the same time.

Saldy, there isn't a lot of those, which makes it hard to introduce in a campaign.

I don't have dwarves in my setting though.

While for the most part I agree with you, you're really just being whiny. Your argument boils down to "I don't like it".

Sounds pretty shit bruh.

Holy shit this board is being over run with normalfags.

>Your argument boils down to "I don't like it".

Tieflings?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with female dwarves looking just like the men. Of course different species could have different beauty standards.

Maybe this is what Tolkien really intended when he envisioned dwarf women in his mind.

Perfect little soft-skinned, servile, big-eyed virginal sex slaves worth allah-u-akbarring for, and who with little exception no outsider will ever be permitted to lay eyes on.

Not like he didn't have his shallow tendencies after all. Tom Bombadil was apparently so above anything and everything petty that even the Ring would mean nothing to him, but Tolkien still gave that jolly woodsman fucking Goldberry the supermodel to bed.

>I dont like it so it must be made for pedos

Wow, its like you are legit an aussie politician!

>MGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Poor redditor, you need to go back to your normie circlejerk.

it's a sexualized character that is also childlike
I'm curious to know how it isn't aimed at pedos

>That one's not even supposed to be a fictional race, that's just a genderswapped Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night.
Actually m8, she's a doll.

Going by the old folktale stuff? Sure, could be a dwarf. Dwarves, elves, trolls, huldra, dark elves, all lumped together in a big ball of nature spirits.

>sexualized fictive character
FTFY

>I'm curious to know how it isn't aimed at pedos
I am curious when you actually managed to lose the ability to tell reality from fiction. Like, does that come with being perpetually offended by everything?
Or did you learn that in your gender studies class?

That's too obvious. You can do better, user.

>Cant refute
>Must be a troll!

Ah yes, first page of the SJW-Debate handbook.

christ, why are people like you always so defensive?
the word pedo has nothing to do with 3D, and I never implied anything about 3D stuff
wanting to fuck a fictional child still makes you a pedo by definition of the word

I didn't insult you, or imply that there was anything wrong with liking that character, that response is a little crazy dude, it's like when you go to shake someones hand and they flinch like you were gonna hit them

I don't know about that but I sure as fuck can do better than Monster Girls Encyclopedia.

Who else but a pedo would find sexualised fictional children appealing? :v

>wanting to fuck a fictional child
well in the case of op's pic it isn't a child

>a fictional child
>this fictional character we know nothing about must be child because muh moral high-ground

Funny, I thought it was short flat dwarf. Yet you claim it must be a child.
Is this what the call projection?

>I didn't insult you, or imply that there was anything wrong with liking that character, that response is a little crazy dude, it's like when you go to shake someone's hand and they flinch like you were gonna hit them
> it's like when you go to shake someone's hand and they flinch like you were gonna hit them

Right and this whole spergy post is totally a legit, normal reply to someone who questioned your rationality. Jesus Christ, user, I can literally smell your daddy issues from afar.

also
>virtue signalling on Veeky Forums out of all places

I am pretty sure that if I google ''defensive'' I will find your post.

OP's pic wants you to think it is, and then still be attracted to that, though.

It's an actual cult led by actual demons. Everything is loli demons and brainwashing and I wish I was making this up.

Kill me, I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Spoilers: if you get off to Humbert's descriptions of little girls, you probably should just accept that you like children.

>virtue-signalling
>on 4chin

Also this is how you do spoilers Get out, newfag.

fair enough, I misspoke, but I meant that it's made to look like a child even if it is an adult

still doesn't explain why it isn't catering to pedos to sexualize a character who looks like a human child

> it's made to look like a child even if it is an adult

How?

>still doesn't explain why it isn't catering to pedos to sexualize a character who looks like a human child

What constitutes a child that doesn't also constitute women?
Like, where does a guy land who likes flat chicks with wide hips? Is he a pedo?
Is he only a pedo is she is under a certain hight?
Are b-cups pedo or only a-cups?

There is nothing you could have misspoken, because you do not have an argument in the first place. You are not even interested in a debate, you just wanted to show off how morally correct you. On fucking Veeky Forums. Let me repeat that: On fucking Veeky Forums you wanted to show off how much of a normalfag pcbro you are.

>not being a pedophile
>SURE IS REDDIT IN HERE

Just stop posting

>How?
have you seen children before?

I'm into loli, btw, so it's really funny watching talk about how cool you are for not being morally correct

That sure is a picture of an ugly guy saying things you don't agree with.

i don't even like loli but if you can't tell the difference between cartoons with exaggerated proportions and real little girls you're the one with the problem. you sound like one of the dumbasses that tried to get DnD banned in the 80s

>still using tolkein races

It's fluffy and cute.

Full beard is trash though.

It's just false-flagging and "trolling", just don't reply to the dumbass.

Are those boys

I swear to God that reads like a trap picture

I mean, Tom was a story he told his children, and was sort of a neat little reference for his kids.

my bad, i just expect Veeky Forums of all places to have a little more self-awareness about this kind of subject.

>I do dimly remember one episode of Thundercats with a golden robot dude and a craggy lizardman, where the robot conned the main characters into believing that he was a bounty hunter and not being hunted by the actual (but ugly) hero, but that was Thundercats, and it was big on heavy-handed moral lessons; one episode had a mud monster that was defeated by washing your hands.

My Little Pony (the 80s version) also had this, with a group of hideous crab monsters hunting a pack of flower-looking criminals.

Humans

>wanting to fuck a fictional child still makes you a pedo by definition of the word
By the definition of the word, it actually doesn't. I don't disagree with your general point, but be more precise, please.

OH SHIT SON! A MS PAINT COMIC! THAT SURE CONVINCED ME that you have no argument what so ever and just lost the debate.

>Avoiding the question

>Avoiding a question that was answered in another post already