Who /conservative investor/ here?

Who /conservative investor/ here?

I cashed out 50k worth of bitcoin and went all in on the USD/ZAR. I believe this to be the safest investment 2018. I think this will unironically go 2x. Im actually up 0.1% already as I type this. Not even joking. I wont have to work next year because my money will double. In fact I already quit

Yeah, quitting your job because you think you're going to double your money on a Forex trade real /conservative investor/ you tool.

Keep your job and dollar cost average into ETFs. That's conservative investing.

Or, don't be a retard, keep your job and buy crypto.

If you werent such a boehead moron, youd be thinking I was the smartest man alive. but you are so stupid.. it hurts, please leave my sight

-0.03%

I have no bitcoin and will work for a subsistence wage until I'm 70+ and then live off my poorly-allocated 401k and whatever is left of Social Security. Doesn't get more conservative than that and it feels good

Id like to get into real stocks, what is the USD/ZAR thing? i can't find anything on Google. Why invest in a currency?

the stock market needs a correction, the dollar is very low right now... next year poses too much risk. The USD/ZAR goes up forever. because South africa is full of niggers

>Why invest in a currency?
Everyone at some point has thought to themself:
>What if I exchange all my dollars for euros, wait for the dollar to tank, and then exchange back for more dollars than I had before? Free money! I'm a genius!
That's what forex is.

+0.11%
things are looking up
south africa is shit. I bet I can hold this forever and they will collapse and Ill become a billionare

This is the truth. Bitcoin isnt an investment.
Its the real money. No one in America has realized it yet. I assume Farmer Joe here is from America.

South African here. Can't lie, this is a pretty good idea, especially if NDZ gets elected in 2019 and we enact "radical economic transformation" and continue to not take an IMF bailout. Our economy is heading straight down the Venezuela/Zimbabwe path.

you dont believe in bitcoin and you never will
so you will stay poor and never be insanely rich
inb4 i dont need to much money

nice now im fucking stoked

10k was always my exit.. I still have 0.5

I'm big on gold and silver. And jmbullion takes btc at a great price

How can you call a Forex trade conservative investing. I really hope you researched this well. I am extremely selective with investments. In my later stages of being a trader, I traded once every 2-3 months max. I made a lot of money, but I wasn't moving enough shekels to make real money. Unfortunately I don't plan on working till my late 40s or early 50s to get lucky enough to manage a large portfolio. Even then most of my profit will come from commissions. Trading in general is a slow way to get rich, because it relies on building a career around it.

So instead, I'm lifting the family business (aviation parts manufacturer) out of the stone age after getting an outside investment to fund a hostile takeover. If things go well, I'm going to be a multi-millionaire in a few years, and I'm literally just capitalizing on my dad's career. I spent a lot of time trying to get larger clients and ended up succeeding. If you wanna make money and a lot of it, you will need to learn to sell.

Even investment funds are basically driven by sales teams at their core. It's much easier to sell people bullshit than to outperform the market.

My advice is simple. Don't be a conservative investor. Learn to sell and get rich with other peoples money. Even if you fail, you will get a salary.

they are pretty low at the moment, idk what to do they broke the sideways trend

yep, also gonna add some Pepsi stock for the dividends

>for the dividends
How much money are you planning to make from that?

lol fucking pwned

d00d l33t

Hey calm the fuck down. Of course, Im not going to disclose my actual full portfolio, but pepsi is a good stock. I will be gaining what I call Tetra-alpha

Depends on your lifestyle and your initial investment. Could get to $20 something K a year just on dividends, without a problem.

>Conservative investor
>Crypto

Cute

I remember you from the other night, I think it has a good 30-35% in it for 2018, I don't know about 100%. But this is actually not a bad trade desu.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hey retard can you uhhhhhhhhh read? huh sweetie? well?

South African here, are you saying you bought some Rand with USD? If the value of the rand keeps going down then how will you make money off this?

other way around