Reminder: holding LINK is holding a time bomb

Reminder: holding LINK is holding a time bomb.

ok cool dude, I should just dump everything and go into ripple right?

Hey look, it's the same guy who posts LINK FUD every day. Do you get paid to do this or are you so afraid for your other investments you feel you an obligation to do it?

Sounds like a crock of shit

why tho

Probably the biggest mistake I ever made to invest, so many people have lost so much they try to rationalize it, but a loss is a loss. Things like IOTA will take us to the future, not garbage like this.

Because its LARP. This CIA nigger also doesn't understand the difference between a legitimate company i.e. Bloomberg like he says and a fucking bank like Wells Fargo which LINK was designed for.

fuck off pajeet.

>two literal nobodies chatting
Who cares???!
LAMBOLAND HERE I COME

god bless xby.

niggas, this has been discussed morning and same shit posting again to FUD this.

link is for between the companies, lets say u have company x, company y, company z, where you want to run trustless transactions thats where link is handy. u retards never understand in above scenario why would X agrees to run nodes in Y centralized local nodes, similarly y, and z. meuuuu u FUD does not work. that bagal guy sits in slack fud 24x7.

Minibagels is kind of a big deal.

they sold their bags at top, now FUD , drp price accumulate, they repeat and rinse. u noobs fall for this FUD, learn to hold faggots

what the fuck big deal, he already sold his bags top, he sit 24x7 in slack fud it , he constantly does in lot of other slacks as well. that fuckker is retard

Hes been shit talking CL since fucking September lmao Im surprised hes still in slack wtf does this guy do all day

What does chainlink do? I see it everywhere on biz

Oooohhhhh you sly piece of shit. You really thought you were going to get a (you) for one STUPID fucking post. Well, I've got news for you. You're not cute, you're not funny. I've met people like you before on facebook and reddit and we have got a word for you: BAIT. Yeah that's right you wriggling little worm, you're on the hook for this one and let me tell you what this is FOURCHAN and we will fuck your shit up, bucko. I can't believe you thought you would get away with this! Good luck dealing with the ARMY OF TROLLS you've been hearing about on the news. They are going to expose you for the fraud you are, like it are not.

IT. IS. OVER.

loses money :)

You posted this a few hours ago and we shut you down then.

Please work on new FUD so I can think of new ways to shut you down.

Guys I'm scared. Hold me

that bg tho