drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCZR-KJFohA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Holy Terra!

Jump 82: Blame!
>Ace of Wands (An opportunity to be met with boldness, vigor, and enthusiasm.)
>Location: The Capitol
>Identity: Silicon Life
Definitely going to have to use Be Not Afraid to make sure people don't just kill me right out of the gate. That is such a useful perk.
>Major Arcana: The Lovers (+100), The Star (+100)
>Scenario: Beyond the Bounds (+200)
>Technological Expert (1300)
There's all kinds of crazy stuff around here. Knowing what it is and how to use it is critical.
>Malleable Form (Free, Silicon Life)
Hopefully I can HIDE devices integrated into me with the appropriate application of this.
>Resilience (1200, Silicon Life)
Depending on how we define alternate forms... I may have a whole awful lot of them.
>Adaptation (900, Silicon Life)
Ah! And this is how we use Malleable Form to make sure that integrated things aren't making me look like some kind of Frankenstein.
>Blam Blam Blam! (800)
Pulling my punches, no matter what I use to throw them? Like say... guns? Useful.
>Selective Disintegration (600)
And doubly useful when I can target my attacks to deal with my enemies without badly hurting them, for certain situations.
>Sense of Scale (400)
This should work nicely alongside Superscale Skills, don't you think?
>Silicon Staff (0)
It's not a graviton beam emitter, but it appears to have that functionality over short range if I'm looking at this thing right, and I have another staff that I can merge this with to work nicely. As long as I'm not trying to shoot something in orbit, I imagine this would be incredibly useful.

>Scenario Rewards: 6,400MB
Yes, I put Yion out of her misery. She desired death. Sometimes... a hard decision to make can be the right one.
>Autograft (512MB)
This should augment my other Silicon Life abilities nicely.
>SSB (512MB)
Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable...!
>STO (512MB)
A defense that conceals my weaknesses? Hm. I like it!
>AIC Field (512MB)
I can think of a great many situations where this will be useful against AI in the future.
>Worm (512MB)
Scrambling someone's thoughts seems like it would be basically like giving them ADHD temporarily. Except cranked up to eleven. Yes please.
>Latency (768MB)
And making someone bluescreen and keel over is even better!
>ping32 (768MB)
And scrambling their senses is EVEN BETTER!
I'm going to have to make a note to use all three of these at once on people who annoy me.
>Recompilation (B) (1024MB)
>Recompilation (W) (1024MB)
Both needed things for this world. Maybe as a result, things will start getting better.

I kind of don't want to talk too much about this jump. So much potential, but this place is just... way too screwed up.

I wanted to save Yion and she wanted to die. I'm going to be unhappy about that for a while.

Don't blame yourself.

And two for the price of one because I was waiting for the thread to not be in autosage before I posted builds.

Jump 83: BlazBlue
>Four of Pentacles (Living in a cloud of suspicion and prejudice.)
>Age: 25
>Location: Ibukido
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Gag Reel, Mooch (+50)
>Stylish Mode (Free, drop-in)
>Human GPS (900, drop-in)
>Observer (600, drop-in)
>Mage (0)

I'm not a fan of this setting to be honest, but I rolled it, so I jumped it. Gag Reel is the only thing that makes it tolerable but I'm not staying here one second longer than necessary.

Out of curiosity, do we get our Necron "Father" from LoT as a companion? I kind of want to import him into the Necron jump, when and if that happens, so I can be his actual son. I just...feel bad deceiving him, and he's just so pitiable I can't abandon him.

So how does Discordia Cannon from Sailor Moon work in jumps that don't take place on earth? Does the castle just appear nearby/can it be relocated?

From Light of Terra:

"The Rewards of Heresy

There are a great many things you can obtain here. Your immortal, eternal soul is a small price to pay for such things, is it not?"

I know that being a psyker makes you more attractive to the warp, but does gaining psyker status in this jump literally require me to relinquish my soul?

Nope, unfortunately not.

Man, a necron jump would be totally tits though.

It's probably just fluff. Most everyone ignores it anyway.

I can't help but blame myself though. But how do you save someone who's been through all of that? When death is the greatest mercy that can be granted to them?

Jumpers, how did you choose to deal with HYDRA in the MCU?

Aw, that's too bad. He's like this old man who's still living a life that ended long ago, constantly waging war, and all he wants to do is see his son again. I'm half tempted to come back post-Spark and not only help him, but give him his son back, maybe with a happier, non-death filled life this time.

A reminder that Captain America is now a Hydra agent.

Something something Professor X+Red Skull something.

It appears where Eris would be.

In the comics or in the movies? Honestly couldn't care less if it's the former.

Same way I deal with most things.

By being an unstoppable magical cybernetic apocalypse who solves problems with copious amounts of violence.

>Captain Hydra
FTFY

That was revealed to be brainwashing in the very next issue. In other words, the world record for backpeddling.

...are you implying something?

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to give Firewall paranoid nightmares with my borderline-exurgent biology and pick through the TITANs' garbage.

It's hard to give specific suggestions because I'm not sure what's in or not, but if it were me making it, I wouldn't put too much into Morphs, Augments or Gear, at least as far as CP options go. While Jumpers can get around the whole "You can't take it with you" issue, most EP stuff is disposable by design. Provide what's needed to get by in a location and/or profession, maybe give a few examples of the techbase, and let the jumper handle their own acquisition from there.

...I mean, unless you're fluffing those portions as including perfectly smuggleable nanofab blueprints. That might be worth CP.

So it's useless for jumps on the other side of the galaxy?

Actually it's Cosmic-Cube-Turned-Little-Girl Was Red Skull's Plan All Along And She Retconned Cap Into Being HYDRA All Along

Or so I've been told.

A very large amount of mind reading.

Relative Eris. Choose a distance equivalent to Eris from Earth.

They were going to that or something like it anyway, they just did it immediately because they realized their fanbase would riot before they got to that point.

Think I took that drawback that means Coulson actually dies and then got my companion to take his place.

So with delegation.

Didn't they say it wasn't brainwashing before? That is was the real steve rogers

I'd rather buy them from the jump really.

Yes.

The writer did, yes. Again, they backpeddled like their careers depended on it.

Ah, that makes sense

Comics are like SNL. They're horribly, horribly shit for long, long stretches but every now and again the stars align and they're magical for a while.

We're in one of the many not so magical periods at the moment.

Rolled 2 (1d8)

90 Axe Cop
Drop-In
Wait, that doesn't work, Super-Ultra Strength Apocalypse repellent -100, Bro -100, Unicorn Horn -600,
Sun Picking Up Gloves -200,
Right, time to hit the bar.
Continue
1 Van Helsing
2 Devil Survivor 2
3 Sailor Moon
4 Alan Wake
5 Soma
6 Long Live the Queen
7 Spyro the Dragon
8 Shin Megami Tensei

So, RWBY question here. Apparently, Aura/Semblances come from the soul, right? So would a stronger soul produce a stronger Aura/Semblance? Like, if I had Strong Soul from Soul Eater or a human SOUL from Undertale.

Devil Survivor 2, need a new 2.

>Devil Survivor 2
Uh oh. Prepare for a bad time.

That's probably because their careers DO depend on it. Marvel's been treading very dangerously over the last year or two and their subscription numbers have plummeted as a result. They're pandering to a demographic that does not buy comic books, and alienating the demographic that DOES buy comic books.

VTMB

Are there any perks to learn skills just from reading a book describing them?

Off had you'd probably have a stronger over all semblance (stronger in so much as over all effect, like if you had Pyrrah's magnetics, it'd either be a stronger pull or wider field) or, if nothing else, more Aura/whatever fuels Semblances to pull on.

Watching several corporations go through the exact same song and dance and dying, it makes me laugh.

There's something in one of the Elder Scrolls, Morroblivion, I think.

I used to laugh at that. I'm seeing so many of them go through the same thing that I've stopped laughing and started getting genuinely concerned about the implications of what may be coming as a result of it.

How hard would it be to introduce TES style magic to your CIV in Civilization?

I am pretty sure that that one just gives you a boost to any skills you have that are related to the subject of the book.

yeah, I'm not expecting sunshine and lolipops.
queued Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines I'm assuming(can't think of anything else that acronym might be).

...Are they legitimately retarded?

The big directors, Spielberg and the like, have been talking about the blockbuster bubble for years. Looking at US domestic ticket sales right now gives some credence to some of what they've been saying. Granted, the international market is exploding but that's a very different audience.

Extremely unless that sort of thing would be bundled with an import.

Possibly.

D&D magic the better play?

That reminds me, did Thor ever get his hammer back?

>wondering which Jump has the best halflings, looking into a halfling-centric build
>realize I'd have to go Kender in Dragonlance

Hey Cat's, are you able to answer a lore/perk question I have about the Morrowind/Oblivion jump?

>ever going Kender in Dragonlance

Making sacrifices for your desired build is normal user.

There is literally nothing wrong with Kenders.

Hey KOTOR, did you make Samurai Jack?

Just go Gnome that time.

Yes.

Once you go Kender you can never surrender.

I just wanted to eat multiple breakfasts a day and be cozy.

Why did this happen?

Actual Thor or female Thor who is separate and distinct, and less pleasing to SJW's, from Lady Thor?

Why are all physical the options so low-powered? Iirc, Jack did stuff like jump into the upper atmosphere with a huge-ass boulder on his back and kill several skilled bounty hunter in the time a drop of water could fall a few inches.

Because you're a thief and pure scum

>Why did this happen?
>link related
youtube.com/watch?v=wCZR-KJFohA

It shouldn't have to be this way.

Dong!Thor.

They're still doubling down on female Thor last I read.

Can someone direct me to some perks for resistance to biological manipulation/absorption?

Are they still doing the whole "Odin is a gibbering asshole and Freyja is a perfect angel who dindu nuffin"?

You know what honestly annoys me about this shit? It's not the replacing of characters who have been around for decades, though that does annoy me. It's not the obvious pandering to people who don't even read or like comics, though that does annoy me. It's not even the hamfisted way they shove it in your face, though that does annoy me.

It's that almost every single one of these fucking characters, is a terrible fucking character. Or is boring as all hell. Miles Morals is the easiest one to point to. Fucker has been Spiderman for years at this point. But every fucking storyline is "I can't live up to peter parker" shit goes down "I CAN live up to peter parker". The exact same shit again and again and a-fucking-gain. MOVE THE FUCK ON!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI

To be fair it's not like they don't also reduce established characters to 2d stereotypes at times because they can't be bothered to write a dynamic character. Admittedly it's easier to do with new ones who don't have established traits yet though.

I think Drop In for Street Sharks has one that makes you immune to genetic manipulation.

>Enhanced Senses: Your sense of smell, sight and hearing are enhanced to near supernatural levels. You can detect extremely faint scent trails to track people, hear an arrow coming at you from the other side of a forest clearing and see with 20/10 vision.
>Enhanced Stamina: You're able to keep going for long periods of time, you could climb a mountain with hardly any rest, or fight off an opponent for hours without tiring.
>Enhanced Strength: You could lift man-sized rocks or punch through thin layers of metal with your incredible strength.
>Enhanced Speed: Your natural movement speeds are enhanced and you can Sprint at about 20 mph.
>Indomitable Will: No matter what happens, no matter what misfortunes you suffer, you'll always be able to find a way to carry on and complete your goals. You can endure excessive amounts psychological stress, shrug off depression, and overcome negative emotions like anger or sadness.
These are not low-powered. They grant you pretty much all the same peak human feats Jack and a few other character's displayed.

>Jack did stuff like jump into the upper atmosphere with a huge-ass boulder on his back

See Enhanced Agility
>Jump good, you can propel yourself up to 50ft in the air and gain better control over your own body.

Granted this isn't as impressive as Jack, and the original description was more vague, but it's still very generous and you could try to find the guy who taught jack how to jump like that in the first place. Or maybe see if Jack himself will train you.

>kill several skilled bounty hunter in the time a drop of water could fall a few inches.

First, that was mostly skill and experience from who know how many ambushes. Second;
>Enhanced Reflexes: You can react so fast that time will seem to slow down a bit, giving you a few extra seconds to think of your next move.

True, but at least some of the characters being replaced, like Peter Parker, are LIKEABLE 2d sterotypes. When Spidy gets made a Sterotype he's usually just "Well meaning guy, who wise cracks". Which is at least LIKEABLE. More likeable that "Why can't I like up to peter parker's legacy?"

Comics are garbage.

I wish I could express that opinion without coming off as some random asshat. But while I enjoy the character concepts and individual cherry picked stories might be good, comics on the whole are garbage and don't know what they're doing.
You're better off just being casual and waiting for movies and TV stuff.

>You're better off just being casual and waiting for movies and TV stuff.
You're not wrong. But I would recommend reading the Good Storylines as well.

Eh, they just don't seem that impressive and are very vague the way they're written. If they can explicitly be trained up to the higher levels though, then that satisfies me.

You can improve the physical perks through training.

Out of curiosity, how dangerous is Samurai Jack as an early jump?

The way I view the comics (on the whole) is like fanfiction. There are definitely gems, but for the most part it's a bunch of people writing the same characters and none of them get it right.

20 mph sprinting speed isn't near as impressive as the shit Jack pulls off, and not even that good for peak human.

A very skilled swordsman is considered one of the strongest characters in the setting.

Not very dangerous at all. Go on user. Also anger Aku, it'll be fun.

If I recieve a fatal blow with the DETERMINATION perk from Undertale and am melting, would it be possible to save myself with healing magic or regeneration perks? What about resurrection magic?

It is! It really is. People make fun of fanfic writers, but what else would you call someone who read Batman comics as a kid, then went on write Batman comics as an adult?

The civilized spots are kindof cyberpunk with magic? Lots of guns and swords. Aku's presence as leader has caused a lot of barely disguised anarchy. There's not really any government besides "Aku is in charge."

So it depends. How effective are you at fighting off hordes of nameless mooks and bounty hunters with guns and swords?
If your answer is, "That sounds like a free meal", you're fine. If on the other hand you thought, "That sounds scary!", maybe swing by some other jumps first and pick up skills first.

You mean a ludicrously skilled swordsman, wielding an indestructible sword forged by the gods to be the bane of all evil.

Who was also training around the world most of his life before he went to fight aku right?

Said swordsman keeps a fragment of a cosmic horror awake at night, has fought and beaten several demons, and managed to earn the respect of literally the greatest hunters in the universe.

Why is companion import for Persona so expensive? They only get a persona.

"Only" get a Persona is relative when even beginning level ones can do insane damage.

He would still be top tier with a regular sword.

Why is it whenever you post that pic it's accompanied with a massive whine.