Describe how your last campaign started with a image. Bonus points if the filename helps

Describe how your last campaign started with a image. Bonus points if the filename helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/940711/bc316b2cb4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's complicated.

Storytaem

Either someone really liked Overwatch or it's another case of Druid Bard multiclasses.

Harambe 2: Electric Boogaloo?

It's like if Ape Escape was mixed with Jet Set Radio... but even that doens't really cover it.

This was for an Unknown Armies game.

Railroading at it's finest.

Burning Wheel game

Incidentally, the 1st session involved finding the burning remains of a monastery our characters were traveling to, and then involved my character burning the tents of the sleeping brigands who ransacked and burned said monastery to the ground for revenge

A lot of fire was involved all around

Well, you got a lot of burning for sure, but were there any wheels?

The surviving boss brigand ran off and started spreading lies that he was a simple passing merchant and that we slaughtered and robbed his caravan or whatever, so in a purely theoretical sense, yes, wheels were involved. Wheels of carts that never existed, the damn liar

Pretty much beginning, middle and end.

I will never apologize for being a cock the entire campaign.

Shadowrun.

The guy who owned the car the rigger fell on was pretty pissed to say the least.

It didn't start because people were fighting.

It all worked out in the end.

How did you find this picture of me?

Did your big guy become a woman just like The Russian?

Our characters were in the game master's unique setting. It was a town stuck in some kind of dimensional anomaly. Outside of the town was an endless yellow-green fog that would slowly dissolve anyone who stayed in it for long.

The only reason the town was safe was because of a unique artifact that kept the fog away from the city. Once in awhile horrible monsters or other creatures would appear in the fog and try to attack the town. Our characters would fight back killing them. Sometimes there are huge earthquakes and we have to help keep the town from falling apart.

Eventually our characters go exploring in the mist and find out we're inside a cave. When we finally break though the cave, the game master reveals we were inside the Tarrasque's stomach the entire time.

>a balanced party

>D&D game starts in a tavern
>Dark brooding stranger guy goes to sit in the corner and brood darkly
>Everyone ignores him, gets caught up in investigating a string of murders down by the docks
>Leave his character at the tavern because they have no in-character reason to bring along someone they don't know

Fuck the Tau

Someone add sunglasses and turn this into "when the commissar isn't home."

Ain't no man fuck with the camp barbarian from that day on son.

Space Station Detroit, that is.

Your GM is amazing.

WW2 campaign: not pictured are the super human monsters created by a dimension hopping corporation determined to create a multi-earth spanning empire. (Zoanoids from Guyver basically)

Nothing like a giant snapping turtle, freakish cat man, chameleon, and crab person helping the Allies get a foothold on D-Day because dimension hopping nazis are reinforcing the beaches.

Oh and the USSR fell apart due to having key figures assassinated. Downside they aren't the military juggernaught of our history and have to contend with Pro-Tsarist forces. (so shades of Japan fighting China) upside, Trostky is in charge and he's not a schizophrenic paranoid.

>Orc discovers first plot hook

I wish it had gotten more than a few sessions in.

>no this character isn't my magical realm they have normal and realistic motivations why do you ask

>Downside they aren't the military juggernaught of our history and have to contend with Pro-Tsarist forces
By 1922, those Russian Tsarists who did not emigrate were ded to Bolsheviks, and Romanovs, while still numerous, had no legitimate heirs to the throne.

It's just a really weird choice for a contender against the Bolsheviks, even in a campaign that also involves dimension hopping and giant snapping turtles. They were quite BTFO even before reds started their thing.

something something tsarist holdouts something something foriegn investors

don't pay it much thought. We're storming nazi sky fortresses and fighting cybernetic ubermenshen.

Did a commoner drop their child into a gorilla pit?

the filename is unrelated sadly

You're doing it without Tesla mechas piloted by dismembered Collie heads, hordes of undying zombie conscripts and giant multi-turret tanks possessed by things from beyond this universe. It offends me on multiple levels. Soviet !!!SCIENCE!!! > Nazi !!!SCIENCE!!!.

That is fucking evil and amazing. If I ever get asked that question IRL again, I know my new answer.

Oh my god, that crossover. I want this.

I remind you that this image, mech and all, made it's way into one run of Australian textbooks.

exhentai.org/g/940711/bc316b2cb4/

Don't be afraid.

>exhentai
I am very much afraid.

You have Space Dandy, it's as close as you can get without sacrificing quality

just

wew

Sauce on anime please?

Looks like Black Lagoon.

yeah...

Motherfucking Shadowrun

>exhentai.org/g/940711/bc316b2cb4/

Seems to be a slow burn towards Samurai Jack and Johnny Bravo fucking.

It was very, very blatant. In a "Do it or your character will die and you'll be forced to reroll a character who has already done it" kinda way

WoD

Purple shirt and pink jacket put up an admirable struggle despite obviously being outmatched.

the other two went down like bitches.

This reads like a magical girl game I was once in, except half the party was Kissi.

Literally five wizards. I'm serious.

kind of cheating since i had to make it, but...

It's just so innocent.

its 4 on 1 and they don't even know what to do. I understand living your life and never being involved in violence but its weird how people literally have no concept of tactics or thinking on the fly. Are they all 9.9/10 blitzed on vodka besides the white guy? Its like he is fighting a group of children but less capable and less intelligent while his situational awareness is off the charts, he is consciously tracking people who aren't even in his field of vision and the retards he is fighting are twisting their heads to remember where the person they are fighting is even located. This is what 3000 years of superior nutrition does folks.

Say more

I've always wanted to be in a all-wizard campaign

>exhentai.org/g/940711/bc316b2cb4/
Why can't I view it all I get is a page with a picture of a panda

>He can't get past the Sadpanda
The Gatekeeper Endures

To think an online campaign on the heels of two years running and a plot out of an early Final Fantasy game all started because some asshole cultists decided to bully a town while the PCs happened to be there.

>Fire, everywhere.
The warband finds themselves in a baroque, fancy restaurant aboard a giant airship that is on fire. Cultists are firing throughout the restaurant, indiscriminately killing guests and crew. The body of their Inquisitor, who summoned them together for their first-ever meeting, lies slumped against the banquette they're taking cover behind.

Who was this Inquisitor that summoned them? For what purpose? How are they going to get off this flaming deathtrap before the gas cells blow or the fire reaches them?

I never came up with an answer for the mystery that I started this campaign with.

Relatively new to the group, so I showed up early. DM told me to show his a couple of old character sheets to get a feel for what kind of player I was.

He saw an old Pyromancer Ent I ran and started copying over the racial sheet of him. Apparently he was interested in ents as a race, but never took the time to sit down and draw them out. Felt good seeing an old character near and dear to my heart turn into an antagonist.

This is very similar to mine.
Except instead of all that stuff, they were in a Hawaiian shirts and novelty goods shop.

Where's the other Blue in this picture?