Have you ever played a character who wore a full-body environment/stealth suit type armor (pic related)? Would you...

Have you ever played a character who wore a full-body environment/stealth suit type armor (pic related)? Would you? If yes, what would that character be?

No magical realm answers please.

Depends on the game.

I did, once, in a supers game. It was a biological android and purposefully hid it's identity at all costs to avoid being 'dismantled' and pretended it was a robot. It was a sensory psychic that worked with the players as intel gathering and psychic sniping with nonlethal mind bolts during combat.

Nice concept dude.

>No magical realm answers please.

Nigger the whole concept of "full body armour" is a magical realm. Nobody would wear this except as a spacesuit because it's constricting, uncomfortable and limits your senses to the point of being crippled. Now fuck off.

>Nigger the whole concept of "full body armour" is a magical realm.

Does Tzimisce child "wearing" their overweight Ghoul count?

Pathfinder alchemist based around poison gas bombs, he has a containment suit which is sealed and atmosphere maintaining, basically a space suit. In game though it looks sort of like a plague doctors outfit, replacing the beaky mask with a standard gas mask.

>In game though it looks sort of like a plague doctors outfit,

Those are the best.

I wonder if it'd be too magical realm to have a plague doc based on the Darkest Dungeon one who is secretly a QT grill underneath, but who never willingly removes her outfit.

I have the unrelenting desire to masturbate to the beak mask.
100% magical realm confirmed.

Everyone digs the mask.

It's just so innately sexual.
I literally have a raging hard on just from that picture alone.

>put the mask back on
>PUT IT BACK ON

The only downside is it makes sex awkward.

Speaking of magical realm, that dude from that Gorgon Bandit ERP party still around? I wish to hear more.

>I wonder if it'd be too magical realm to have a plague doc based on the Darkest Dungeon one who is secretly a QT grill underneath, but who never willingly removes her outfit.
You should just stop at >plague doc based on the Darkest Dungeon one
Never willingly removing an outfit sounds like a hundred problems.

>Awkward
But you can lick it sand suck on it as you do the deed.

user, pls.

>Never willingly removing an outfit sounds like a hundred problems.

Mostly just going off the Darkest Dungeon originals where they never show what the plague doc looks like.

>That patch of pubes

Also hairy pits. Im not an armpit fag but like this for some reason

Same here.
Like it feels appropriate.

given how gritty the DD universe is it is extremely fitting

i mean look at the other female characters

>No magical realm answers please.

I want this meme to die.

She needs a helmet, user

Alright then.

Can..i get some sauce?

sounds like GURPS Supers and GURPS robots, two books that go well together.

>not recognizing InCase
I understand the distinctive sameface is not obvious when the character has covered face, but still...

Was a paranoid Void-Born psyker in an Only War game. Looked like psycho mantis and was saved three times by his suit, once getting spaced and twice just walking out of a horrible chem bombing.

>the masked, fully disguised character turns out to be a cutie

Where did this trope come from? Why is it everywhere these days?

>Where did this trope come from?
Like most generic fantasy - Tolkien.

It's at least as old as Samus, if not older.

So it's older than Samus.

Crossdressing is older than dirt, mate.

Reverse traps are the very best traps.

Had an idea similar to this. The idea was a psychic Iron man of sorts who gained his power from an implant placed at the base of his skull that spread out into his brain converting all parts of it to basically tap and produce nearly unlimited psychic energy and basically be a psychic battery. because all other functions would be co-opted in the process.

However, after being rescued he was given a sort of life support suppot that took over all the functions of keeping his body alive as well as a funky wedge shaped helmet so now he wears a bunch of street clothes to cover his body and just randomly floats around in back alleys like a ghost.

As far as powers, think Tatsumaki from OPM but not on the level of pulling meteors out of the sky.

>It's just so innately sexual.
You just have a mask fetish, user.

There's nothing innately sexual about a beaky mask.

You're an idiot. They're talking about popular culture and storytelling media. Real life situations aren't applicable here.

Name a greek play or an early silent film or something where that happens and you have an answer.

It's like "where did the idea that he was actually the main charaters father the whole time coe from?"

"must have happened in history before"

NO SHIT

GURPS it was. Supers, Cyberpunk, and Horror a la Call of Cthulhu.

That was one messed up game. Fun, but very messed up.

Reverse trapping is ancient. As in before Christ was born.

Yes.

>hint of red hair

>green eye behind the goggle

This is too lewd, user. I won't stand for it.

Sounds fun, reminds me of my old Cthulupunk game, eldritch horrors aint got shit on nuclear smart tanks and robot arms

No, but if I did the character would be a murder cop. Like in Lovesyck.

Full-body armor isn't magical realm. Full-body skintight stealthsuit is.

>SFW

At least it's not holding hands. That would be too far.

Skin-tight body armor is.

>That'sMyFetish.jpg

Infinity really brings it when it comes to sexy armor.

fuck off