What coin currently has the biggest chance of mooning in the near future?

What coin currently has the biggest chance of mooning in the near future?

Bitcoin

Ark

enigma ofc

REQ, news coming on Friday

this or NULS

Oooohhhhh you sly piece of shit. You really thought you were going to get a (you) for one STUPID fucking post. Well, I've got news for you. You're not cute, you're not funny. I've met people like you before on facebook and reddit and we have got a word for you: BAIT. Yeah that's right you wriggling little worm, you're on the hook for this one and let me tell you what this is FOURCHAN and we will fuck your shit up, bucko. I can't believe you thought you would get away with this! Good luck dealing with the ARMY OF TROLLS you've been hearing about on the news. They are going to expose you for the fraud you are, like it are not.

IT. IS. OVER.

Substratum. It will moon as the net neutrality thing gets closer to the December 14th hearing. I have no idea what will happen to it after the hearing, so I'm gonna sell before hand.
>t. Substratum bagholder

What a fucking fatass

Blocknet desu.

REQ

or AST (closed beta launched today, open beta coming soon).

Fucking sauce

OMG

SDK coming this month friendo

TenX - getting listed on kraken and "one of the biggest exchanges without an ERC20 token" as well as a Christmas surprise.

Ye substratum might not be a massive moon but I think it is one of the safest bets in the coming 2-3 months.

Stellar/XLM in less than 2 days.

Cardano & Vechain

COSS or LINK

what coin is she

I don’t think net neutrality will really make much of a difference for this coin, maybe some more coverage for it but I doubt it would effect price in a meaningful way, beta and product will.

>buying news
lol kiddo

I'm hoping for the same. If SUB moons while REQ dips, I've played my cards right and I'm dumping all SUB for more REQ.

LINK is unironically going interstellar soon. Ripio and Ardor as well (though Ardor has been mooning, it's nowhere near done). NAV may continue as well, and of course ZenCash is a given.

HOE

Fuck ICOs with just a whitepaper, hate investing in a coin that has nothing but hype.

salt is the comfiest hold right now. it has a simple platform thats a first mover. easy to implement technology means lower chances to fail, and its a service people want. =comfy

Would wife in a heartbeat.
And I like ARK

AST i believe, the open beta is opening the 12th, and that should really bring the price up.

Seriously, whose dick do I have to suck around here for some sauce?

Honestly REQ, and Kyber and ELIX in 2018.

Lauren southerns sister.

Lauren Southern's sister has a dick?

Ark
REQ
Zencash

Doge.

BAY will moon before christmas, you're welcome.

my sides lel

buy yoyo. I have no info other that it is 100% and climbing

Fueled by DAG hype. Thanks IOTA!

Also Ark, I suppose.