>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38462180/#38482588
blackandredtac.tumblr.com/tagged/darkseid
youtube.com/watch?v=IM2WplCd3o8
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39024467/#q39041214
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They doubt my power!

Can the infections Bite perk be used to grant people multiple alt.forms.

>Kill Them All
The answer to every Warhammer jump.

Jumpers, is there any way to get a female Darkseid as a waifu without becoming her slave or damning the entire multiverse to her ambitions?

These are good arguments, and they may very well work, we'll find out when I roll my way there.

It's over, I have the high ground!

Which infectious bite perk? pretty sure there are more than one. I think the van helsing one will, but you still need a way to grant control to the ones bitten otherwise they'll just shift whenever the bite forces it on them and not when they want to.

No.

Yes; take gender swapping as a rainmaker power in PS238, get stronk as all hell, get charismatic as all hell, combine charisma with violence until she falls for you.

How many jumpers have multiple chains going at once? If so, what are the differences between them?

Are you okay with mental reprograming? Because scoping out the parts of her mind that want to dominate everything and replacing them with something else seems like the least complicated solution.

The Van Helsing one yes. Also I checked the archives and OAA said that you could choose weather or not people had control.

>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38462180/#38482588
>One-Armed user Thu 05 Mar 2015 00:38:45 No.38482588
>Entirely up to you. If you want them to have full control, go for it. If you want them to be locked to it permanently, go for it. If you want them to have absolutely NO control over that transformation? Have fun.

I could probably tell you one, but it wouldn't be what you want. Also, whats the fun of just telling you. The solution I'm currently thinking of involves science and d&d magic and/or psionics.

oh, should have grabbed that while I was there then.

>PS238
No. Unholy heights is better than that dreck.

Therapy no jutsu and a beating for the history books.

OAA, will we see a Terraformars update? As pointed out in the last thread, some real crazy shit has been happening.

PS238 is not a particularly good jump but it is still better than that train wreck.

Anything that would let the bastards survive a few dozen space marines?

I just imagined that infectious bite would stack the forms on top of each other and that by default the transformation is permanent. Like, if you give them vampire and werewolf and dragon, instead of them getting three separate forms as well as keeping their original, that they're just permanently a Vampiric-Draconic-Werewolf.

Nobody can honestly blame him for dropping the thing and walking away.

I figured as much. I'm fine with hardcore mental surgery but I was hoping you guys had something easier.

Where are these from?

Not the user, but it depends on the Roach. These things are fucking dangerous though, their burst speed is roughly 300+ kilometers in their first fucking step. And they feel no pain or fear, they also constantly learn and evolve, to the point where they can even compete with far faster things given time

/co/ by the looks of it.

Wait a minute. . . 300 km per step?!!?!?!!???!

Have fun.
blackandredtac.tumblr.com/tagged/darkseid

thats a reasonable interpretation. As I'm not the maker, I'd say take the interpretation you find most interesting unless the maker shows up and gives a more concrete ruling.

youtube.com/watch?v=IM2WplCd3o8

Vid related?

Do we have any jumps with shield technology that absorbs energy from the attacks it stops? I know Mass Effect shielding and Void Shields deflect or otherwise absorb the particle beam, projectile or what have you, but I'm looking more to gather energy from enemy attacks.

Failing that, anyone know how I could potentially jury-rig my own?

fine I'll tell you what my method was. You can look at using part or all of it at your discretion. Though attempting it on the real darkseid may be dangerous. Step one create a female darkseid clone. Step two implant a mind, mind seed from d&d puts a copy of your own mind in there. Step three, use the spell mindrape(d&d) to modify the implanted personality until it is how you want it.

Thank you.

I found another post where he briefly comments that he can pass on his alt.forms (plural.) so that's good enough for me.
>archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39024467/#q39041214

300 kilometers in one step. . . what is this bullshit?

>...use the spell mindrape(d&d)...
Wait. What the fuck?

Johj.

Voiture Lumiere shields in Gundam SEED can do it. Only from energy attacks, though, it can't drain the kinetic energy out of a solid projectile.

Not per step I believe. On their first step specifically. It's why they can literally play "I got yer head!" so fucking quickly without anyone realizing it.

>Train wreck
Why is it a trainwreck?

So it's been made pretty clear by now that, regardless of what comic writers want to pretend is peak human, the MCU version of Captain America is blatantly superhuman. Can someone who knows more about this feats in the books tell me why this might be?

Is the serum better, or is it just this version of Steve that's stronger?

While I'm obviously not going to inject it into random people, I'm always looking for ways to reward and improve people, so I want to know which version I should grab. Beyond the obvious answer of "both".

I think they mean 300 KPH, not leaping a whole 300 kilometers in one step.

Steve's a mutant. The serum merely activated his X gene and changed how it manifests.

But that's impossible since Cap's a good guy and all muties are evil scum

I'm sorry, not a mutant. An enhance. They're not allowed to have mutants in that universe.

Ignore him. He's just another whiner hating on something with no idea why. The jump is fine, nowhere near our worst one.

Book of Vile Darkness. Basically, do whatever the fuck you want to someone's head and learn everything they know.

>t. space virus

It is a poorly made jump based on a mobile game, some people also note that there are a few options inappropriate to the setting but that is secondary to the overall poor quality to me.

You sure it wasn't 300m? Or 300 km/h?

Panty & Stocking

24 years old
Demon 400
Greater than Man
Sins and Virtues
Stylish Weapons
Combat Training 500
Archetype 1100
I Want You 1200
Spirit of Domination 1500
Sweet Threads
Local Housing
Weaponised Stylish Clothing
Demon's Rulebook
Obsessed x2 1300
Fanservice 1200
"Phantom" 1000

Went Demon as it was a toss up between Demon or Angel. Preferred the Demon capstone as it's more about being a bastard and less about being resistant to things I'm already resistant to.

Greater than Man is a standard boost. Pretty strong one though.

Sins and Virtues means I can more easily obsess about things and empower those things. Probably pretty useful in settings where training one thing a bunch can let you reach ridiculous levels like a lot of anime.

Archetype seems the better choice than Hybrid when you don't really know what differentiates an Angel from a Demon in terms of powerset. Admittedly from what's been explained to me being the Archetype of Demons basically makes me the infernal equivalent to giant photorealistic legs so... not entirely sure what that does either.

I Want You lets me know what people want instinctively and convince people to do things. Pretty neat for something free.

Spirit of Domination lets me bend the shape of people's souls both before and after their deaths. Seems to let you attack people's willpower as well which could come in handy. More interesting than the Angel one which I've already got a lot of redundancy for.

Not sure what I'd go for for Sweet Threads/Weaponized Stylish Clothing. Maybe a blazer.

Demon's Rulebook is free and seems to have stuff in it that can improve my demonic chops so that's nice.

Took 2 lots of obsessed meaning it's challenging for me not to pursue whatever I'm obsessed with. May go for money as at least I'll get something out f it.

Fanservice means I'm going to be leered at which is fine.

Finally Panty and Stocking are after me. Think I'm pretty much the bad guy.

More poorly made then PS238? Seriously?

it's from the book of vile darkness, lets you read and edit the contents of the targets mind, including alignment and other such things(no changing their classes or anything though) It's a 9th level evil spell.

Nah, the manga takes the scaling of insect to human very literally. This essentially means Terra Formar offers some crazy reaction speed because one dude with a huntsman spider base actually outspeeds these fuckers.

so many reasons to wipe them out from space, never giving them the opportunity to fight back.

That is debatable, neither are very good but at least PS238 has good source material.

haha they look pretty much exactly like niggers.

Darkseid's half-amazon daughter is better anyway. It's a resounding no for her, though.

Why is it poorly made? I'd like to hear some reason since all anyone has ever been able to say that's wrong with it is the two perks that don't fit.

She ends up giving birth to her father, and last seen breast feeding baby Darkseid.

It's shit like these that is why I outfitted the LoT with weapons geared entirely towards planetary bombardment

BRING SAJUUK TO BEAR.

BRING SAJUUK TO BEAR.

BRING SAJUUK TO BEAR.

They are literally a fucking cancer. Microwaving humans they force to breed, praying like a poor imitation of humans, keeping them like cattle and killing their parents.

Rip and tear.

Damnit, comics.

Only friendship can save us now.

I think some people are biased against it due to it being based on a mobile game, which is fair considering the fact that most mobile games should be buried in a deep hole in a bomb test site.

That seems really sad.

I thought Superwoman was the one who gave birth to baby Darkseid?

As a person who's read the manga and is up to date, I'm making this a personal fight, I'm gonna walk down alone on mars and singlehandedly do to them what Doomguy did to the demons before the events of Doom. If Rome or China wanna get involved? Fuck 'em, I'll dismantal all their fucking ships and strip their personel of gear at mach speeds while juggling Johj heads.

Sounds about right, on both counts.

Superwoman is an alternate Wonder Woman, an amazon.

I know. But Manyfist gave the impression that Grail gave birth to her own father.

Was it? I thought it was Grail.

I thought it was her. I do know she was naked and breastfeeding baby Darkseid at the end.

Watta fuck dc?

The Aristocrats!

I think that contemporary comic writers have a blender like device, but instead of having settings like fine, pulse or whatever the settings are dumb, really fucking dumb, holy shit that's retarded, and I wonder what bleach tastes like.

They just dump their universe in there, toss in the most vapid pop culture renditions of classic mythology and literature they can find, and randomly hit the aforementioned setting buttons until a comic happens.

Would raise a baby Darkseid, Jumpers?

Speaking of which, what did people do in the Black Bullet jump? Which offer did you go with or did you just tell the angel/devil expies to go screw themselves? The jump itself is sparse on info and paints a rather bleak outlook. I think the only time I've seen it talked about in jump was when Konata buried the world in acid rain.

>johj _tries_ to accelerate to 320km/sec in a single step
>forces involved turn squishy internals to salsa while simultaneously shattering exoskeleton
>instant later air friction sets body on fire
>because author does not understand material science

haha, spook a johj, watch it explode/spatter like a giant paint-bomb as it instinctively tries to fight/flee.

Three bad words.

Two middle fingers.

One loogie.

Zero fucks.

>Darkseid
Baby Darkseid is not innocent. Ds is a manifestation of the DC universe, much in the same way the Endless are parts of the DC universe, though he isn't as powerful. He is a cosmological constant and can neither be killed completely or changed for good.

No amount of huggy-bearing will make him a better person.

Neither offer. Instead I grabbed every uninfected human that wasn't an awful person (which was a depressingly low number) and took them off into space. Then I scoured the planet.

Yes, yes, square-cube law means that makes no sense. We know. Mosaic Organs cheat at physics.

Wait what? Why didn't you just go with the offer that basically does that anyway?

I took the angel's offer. It was jump 20 for me and I wasn't confident in my ability to save the world on my own. I mostly used deal-enforced quasi-guaranteed victory as a chance to add Gastrea DNA to my zerg swarm.

Two reasons: Firstly, because that offer kills everyone, not just the bad people. Secondly, because fuck Louisa Cyphre. I know how working with her goes. Neutral route for life, bitches!

>trying to invoke square-cube law and realistic physics
>in fucking JumpChain

Son. I'm not sure you're in the right place.

Actually there's a perk for that.

I wonder if they have to get a good head start to build up that momentum. Because the fights with the transformed MO users vs the Roaches the Roaches don't seem to be moving that fast. Also they couldn't catch any the vehicles.

I did what I always do in settings where the majority of people offend me.
I build a corporate empire and a robot military that eventual takes over the world!

Which I then use to protect everyone who is nice, convert asshole people that can be redeemed, enforce martial law and/or imprisonment on those that can't, and use my hyper advance knowledge on biology and genetics (seriously, I grab every genetics perk I can) to create cures and vaccines etc.

>Not having the power to enforce realistic physics
>Not sitting back and watching your enemies being destroyed by their own abilities
>Not screaming 'THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU LITTLE SHIT' at their remains

>wanting to enforce realistic physics

Say good-bye to most of your stuff then.

Since thundercats 2011 got cancelled after season 1 what are some good fanfics to continue into, because according to the notes you can go into a fanfic if you want and I do not usually read fanfics. Also any ideas for uses of plun-darr ore? Making a new sword of omens seems like it may be fun but I prefer a spear.

Neither.

Instead we chose the true path of preservation.

DESTROY. ASSIMILATE. SUBSUME.

Honestly even comics Cap is way above peak human. He can throw his shield through a goddamn tank.

Also, I'm pretty sure MCU Cap is supposed to be superhuman anyway, so it's probably just a better serum from a Watsonian perspective. And the writers just wanted to emphasize the "super" in super soldier from a Doylist perspective.

I believe that they wish to selectively enforce realistic physics.

>Not being immune to your own powers

>320 km/sec
>not hour
What in the holy hell.