Camping out in the woods, you leave your bed to sit on a log as you cannot fall asleep

Camping out in the woods, you leave your bed to sit on a log as you cannot fall asleep.

Letting all the thoughts and experiences of the day mull in your head, you suddenly see this come out of the treeline.

She's making a bee-line towards you.

Wat do?

Rolled 15 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

Roll initiative?

Current character? Depends if she makes direct eye contact as she approaches, though coming at a straight line does help.

shes looking at her dubs lol

Probably panic shoot her several times and act like he's a hero and she was coming to attack the party.

>get up
>draw arrow from bow
>aim at her
Stop. State your purpose.
>ready an action to shoot if she keeps walking towards me

>draw arrow for bow*
damn autocorrect

Hand her a pamphlet on proper menstrual health and inform her it's unhealthy to spread her moon blood on her face.

>implying she wouldnt just beat you within an inch of your life and take what she came for

I turn her to stone and shrink the body and throw it in one of my bags. When I can find a quiet point away from the party, I'll restore her flesh, and question her with truthtelling magic. If she refuses to answer, I'll kill her and consume her brain, I'll get the answers that way anyway, as well as any other useful knowledge she may have possessed.

If she answers with something important, I'll reveal her presence to the party, and we'll pursue any interesting leads.

I start watching out for a pair of giant wolves, ready a weapon, and ask her purpose.

This was, of course, the first GOOD answer in the thread.

False.

He is a meta gamer for knowing that a pair of giant wolves are not far away. He will be asked to stop once before he gets the old -1 of doom from All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

>character is a druid who wears almost the exact same clothes, face paint and all
spread my arms and hug my sister

Meta-gamer detected.

>makes a note that if initiative is rolled, this user goes last

Rape her

Current character?

Nothing. My homunculi are always stationed nearby rifles ready when I rest, and a hail of phlogiston has a lot of stopping power. She's not the first savage who tried to rush our camp , and I'm not about to give her a break because she's "pretty". Besides, I'm not entirely sure my dick still works

Pretty sure this is NOT going to end well for you.

Remove clothes, ready an action for sex, ready a weapon as I'll probably need it for whats coming next.

Roll for stealth...

I bail outside and I point my weapon.

Does she keep steppin'?

Depends, a beeline isn't the same thing as a charge as that term offers no indication of speed. If it's a charge I set off the traps I've laid around the camp to assess her response and go from there. If she's just coming towards me I keep an eye on her, and try to get her to stop if she comes too close. It could just be that we've strayed into her "turf" by mistake, and in that case she could make a valuable guide if she can be reasoned with.

>not owning a 1 mile radius on your person anywhere you go
>letting someone blatantly challenge your authority by walking directly to you
>being so careless as to let a possible threat get within eyesight
This is how you die.

Surge forward to envelop

*unzips dick*

Shout "She's coming right for us!" and shoot her.

Just say 'nock'

t-that's too lewd!

Kill her for being a fucking shit.

>dodge behind log
>yell "MATTE KUDASAI"
>keep hand on knife and wait for answer/attack

I couldn't beat Mononoke in single combat, ever. Best hope is that she'd stop and listen to me.

I'm pretty down with Mother Nature and shit, so I assume I'm not going to die.

San wasn't a good fighter, she got her ass kicked by the town's matron.

>Last character
>eight foot robot from fallout pnp
Probably stare and beep in a confused manner.

"Oh, for the sake of fucking boccob" I say, then I get up, walk toward a mossy rag mound and kick it, hard.
As an "oww" emerges from it, followed by a manic laughter, I kick it some more, less hard
"You fucking piece of mushroomsucking pineramming nettlesquatting stinking beastloving mossmunching shit. I fucking told you the next time you put your fucking mushrooms in the grub I'll ram them up yo ass"
The laughter subsides, a couple of bloodshot eyes emerges from the mound, socketed in a scruffy face, pupils the size of fried eggs "er... regarding that..."
I throw my arms up in exasperation "you... you fucking. Oh my fucking god" I give it another kick for good measure "I'm telling you, do it another fucking time and I'm chaining you to one of your fucking trees. Naked. And honey covered. Did you already forgot fucking blackspring village?"
"Mushrooms in the soup, again eh?"
Another voice come from behind me, I turn rapidly, reaching for the sword, but it's just Loitum the monk, who God know how got up without a whisper and is staring at the fire
"Yeah. Remind me why we drag along this fucking fucker again?"
Sarcasm is clearly wasted on the monk
"Because apparently he's the only one able to talk to the giant tree that guard the entrance to the ancient and mysterious ruins of Ghal-neril, or so our leader th-"
"I fucking know! I was being sarcastic. Besides, it would be better if we can fucking sleep instead of chasing women in the woods"
"Oh, that's for sure. Still, it doesn't bother me too much... right now I got what I guess is the coffee-maker, doing a pretty nice dance on the coals as a fire dryad. A fine entertaining for a fine evening I say"
"Oh, Pelor gracious!" The sleepy voice of our leader, Sir Wolalo, rise from the tent. I muster my wits for what's going to be a grand row and give a final, furtive kick to the fucking druid

Well, I know what my dick would want me to do. Problem is my dick isn't known for making the best strategic decisions.

>Princess Mononoke is the only VHS I still own
Why can't I give her up, Veeky Forums

to be fair, Lady Eboshi was a badass.

Arms open wide, say 'welcome home, love' as I accept her tackling embrace with full equanimity.

And best girl.

Stand up, spear in hand, and shout "Hail! Friend or foe?"

Is... is that a guy with tits?

Yell out "Hi"

Jesus Ashitaka got some ripe fuckin nipples there

Does Irontown radiate estrogen or something

It's their second major export after iron.

I make clear that I saw her but do not do any hostile reactions. I stop eye contact and slowly get up non-threatingly to wait for further reactions on her side

>ywn make love to San

She's just so perfect, you guys.

HALT
HALT OR I'LL SHOOT.
Proceeded by either automatic fire or hoping I can get a sensible explanation for whatever the hell is going on, why this feral worlder is here and whatever business she has with us.

As long as she doesn't monologue. People who monologue are either idiots, trying to hide something, has too high opinion of themselves, up to something suspicious, or, mostly, all four of those.

>tfw it's implied San and Ashitaka never meet again

Why does it hurt?

>She regularly hangs out with dire wolves
>She considers herself a wolf
>She's reaching that age

user... I don't think you compare to the knot.

Really? I thought at the end of the movie Ashitaka would live in Irontown, but said he'd visit her in the woods from time to time.

Please don't tell me any different, I don't think my heart could take it.

Stand and draw iron.

>Not posting best girl

She's even better in the manga.

Best post-apocalypse princess.

I mean she basically thinks she's a wolf, so if you sufficiently prove your strength in the process then at the very least her mother and siblings probably won't intervene even if she doesn't immediately accept her situation.

Pic tangentially related I guess.

They never meet again. They're too different and either stringing the other along would ruin both of them and they know it.
I'm sorry user.

> I'm me
> I've seen that movie
> I assume it's some nutso cosplayer and grab a weapon
Non-meta answer: Same thing, but I assume it's a pygmy.

(This also has nothing to do with Veeky Forums please delete)

But...

Are you 12? Do you know what tits even are?

She literally embraces her humanity at the end while holding onto Ashitaka, though.

One of the major themes in the movie was how beautiful moments are lost, to give way to new ones. Ashitaka and San had their moment together, but as says they're simply too different, when Ashitaka promises to meet from time to time it was an empty promise.

San ends up either a permanent maiden or taking wolf knot, and Ashitaka ends up marrying an ex-hooker (or a hooker's daughter) in Irontown.

>They're too different and either stringing the other along would ruin both of them and they know it.
If that's your reason then they perfectly well could meet again, because that's purely your own perception.

I don't think they're "too different". They have differences but they aren't really conflicting. Why would it ruin either to hang out? That makes no sense.

Female nature jesus was so infuriatingly flawless in the movie, i really didn't like her character.

ALL of the Ghibli movies are about that, hell Kiki's Delivery Service is entirely about the little witch spending her last summer as a little girl, and ends the movie setting aside her childish things and becoming a woman.

Take from experience. That sort of wanting with such a large buffer tears people apart at the seams. The best for both parties is seperation whether want it or not. The alternative is more pain than people were designed to handle.

Maybe because Ashitaka and San had genuine romantic feelings for each other? They can't just go back to being friends after what happened, they were talking about more than just the forest in that ending speech about nothing being as it was.

>Implying they won't found the wolf tribe with their decendends

>>She's even better in the manga.
This is true, but Manga Kushana kind of surpasses Manga Nausicaa. Kushana will always be my ultimate Iron Lady.

Ready arms and armor, sound alert to allies, and call out "Friend or foe?".
Usual result for an unidentified incoming.

Ho there, comming or going?

lol no

You're just projecting

I'll tell you where the vast gulf lies - between the original claim that the film deliberately "implies" that they don't do what they overtly announce intention to do, and your personal justification for it. You just worded it enigmatically enough to be less accountable for the logical invalidity of it.

Explain, specifically, how the two would be torn apart.

Then explain, specifically, how this translates to them not even attempting to hang out. I can understand that it wouldn't "work out" between them, but this doesn't explain how they'd never end up seeing each other again. It also doesn't explain how it's in any way at all "implied" by the movie.

I was operating under the assumption that if she's still wearing her mask and is running out of the woods at me, she is still in wolf-mode.

Don't ruin the feral sex fantasy, c'mon.

They're one of those tragedy fetishists, don't expect a real answer.

You ever love someone and both of you can't be with the other? There's pain there that you can cope with away from each other but each time you meet it just renews it. It's like tearing stitches out before the wound heals. Also we know he marries someone else and stays in irontown so there's that and the ending speech has more than face value meaning unless you're an idiot.

It's not about their romantic relationship ending in Mononoke. The point was that even though the natural landscape has been devastated, the forest gods are dead, and Ashitaka still can't return to his people, it'll work out. Eboshi learned from her mistakes, San accepted her humanity, and Ashitaka found someone to love.

Their lives as they were are over, but they'll make the most of their new lives. And even the kodama started to return at the end, so the forest itself may never be the same but it'll recover.

Only issue with that is we KNOW ashitaka married someone else from irontown.

>He marries someone else in Irontown

Where is this confirmed? Was it with the adorable hooker that got very flustered when he was helping her work the bellows? The one constantly blushing and adjusting her loose kimono?

You bring up some very good points, Ashitaka and San can't be the couple they wished they could (didn't Ashitaka ask for San's hand back in the cave?) but they can still remain friends, which it sounds like they were able to do.

Care to elaborate?

Manga and yes.

I'd probably not notice her charging at me due to my terrible perception roles until the very last moment, fall over backwards in surprise, hit my head, lose consciousness and be out for a bit while my pet skeleton hand would try and slap her.

The Manga is nothing else then screenshots and text from the movie

Bait harder

>You ever love someone and both of you can't be with the other?
Ashitaka literally only has to walk into the trees and be like whats up.
Stop trying to mask an incredibly simple situation with engimatic melodrama. Just talk about it in direct in practical terms.

>There's pain there that you can cope with away from each other but each time you meet it just renews it. It's like tearing stitches out before the wound heals.
So what?
Everything you've just said describes why their relationship wouldn't work out in the end, that's fine, I don't really care. I'm wondering what's barring them from seeing each other. Isn't that how they'd arrive upon all this pain in the first place - dating?

>Also we know he marries someone else and stays in irontown
We do? I've never heard this. It's interesting to know and not entirely surprising, but it doesn't explain the original claim at all. It would only confirm that they don't spend their lives together, which is perfectly believable and most people would have assumed that anyways.

>so there's that and the ending speech has more than face value meaning unless you're an idiot.
Ok

"ROIGHT MISS. WOT YER AFTA? LOST SUMFIN?"

Seeing how my animal companion and mount is an 800-pound dire wolf, this may be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Kushana is best girl without a doubt.

Rolled 10 (1d20)

If I ignore, it might go away.
I roll to ignore it

Yeah, she's hella bomb too. I won't deny that.

My virginity?

>unzips pants

One can only hope and dream

shes a human right? so no snusnu for her.. but she will make a fine hunting companion so i invite her to my campfire.

Luscious man-tits.

Who's there?

Olive