Too late to buy IOTA?

Will it moon further or dump hard?

>Will it moon further
Potentially, thought at this point who knows. It's pulled up on marketing alone right now
>or dump hard?
That's assured once the gains stop

I got out for today, if you got big balls, or patience to wait then go for it

I got the balls to play anything. But I hate changing exchanges and having my Satoshi EVERYWHERE.

binance has been down for hours for me, where else can you even get this shitcoin

Binance is slow as fuck. Pretty frustrating to use. I bought 50 iota with btc just to see what happens.

its too strong to dump *hard* now, but it might correct a bit yes

bitfinex

Good luck cashing out though

Can someone give me the rundown on what this coin even is? Since it's not on Bittrex I never paid attention to it.

it's a jihadi token
the devs and companies behind it propped up its shitty tech with mass advertisement (imagine telling normies they can buy buttcoin 2.0 before it's 10k a pop) so they can use the raised money to fund rapefugee camps in Europe b/c fuck white people and continue working on Big Brother
literally Mark of the Beast right around the corner

>fund rapefugee camps in Europe
Hahahaha yea no, I'm not doing that no matter how profitable it would be.

>mark of the best
don't joke about that shit man, As a christan and a crypto trader im already paranoid enough as it is. I dont want to pick up the wrong coin and get btfoed by jesus

This.

I don't care how much it moons I will never buy in or regret it.

I'm not joking about it.
The whole point of IOTA is to open up the marketplace of data. What do you think (((they))) would want to do with that data?
You already know.

I've been thinking this shit for years. I'm not even super religious but man I can't help but think of the mark of the beast when it comes to bitcoin. Look at the B sideways. See the horns?

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the NUMBER of his name,” Revelations 13:17

Use the money to do good

When the plane is going down you put the oxygen mask on yourself first

Same thing. Ensure your safety and freedom and then start to free others

"A hook to Satanism" is an anagram for Satoshi Nakamoto.

better than having them in one place and getting goxd, user

no man can buy or sell without the mark - the (likely) barcode qr-code tattoo that needs to be scanned before a transaction. I am fairly certain though, that the currency then will be a state or nwo/globalist approved cryptocurrency that they roll out themselves - as they will want full control over it and everyone using it. backed by nothing, mandatory to fight crime and black markets and trrism, etc. Rest assured they will not just take btc and say 'oh this will be it' lol as too many have come before, the elite are going to want their spots up there at 99% control of wealth, retained. Even if they have to ban other competitors, even the original btc banned if they have to. Forced to go underground with btc/xmr w/ face to face transactions, you can continue to fight the good fight and remain good nuff for the post-death promotion - just dont receive The Mark of course as you probably already know.

>no man can buy or sell with out the mark
I've done some thinking on this at night while i lay in bed and i came to the conclusion it could also mean no man could imply an exchange. No man can buy, or sell (on an exchange) least he hold the mark (the coins).

backspace fail
and doesn't the bible say something about people like us throwing our "worthless" gold and silver into the streets to support the beast instead?

WAIT A FUCKIN SECOND you guys if IOTA is the one crypto to rule them all that becomes currency Veeky Forums/pol will basically own at least 10% of the worlds money supply what happens next?

so much hentai. like so much.

the apocalypse if its the mark of the beast.

you might be onto something there user. For example in KJB Rev 13:17:

"And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

The number of his name being related to crypto, for example in order to make a transaction, you need destination address and/or private key, etc. However since this is different for each originator and destination, and the number is supposedly 666 in the next verse - then perhaps this implies the address' common denominator (for example eth addys always start with 0X... etc)

Have you ever heard the barcode theory though?

Holy shit user - we're fucked. Addresses make a lot of sense for the number of his name. Im getting legit freaked out right now. And no i haven't, can i get a quick rundown?

nah, like they would let a bunch of filthy proles suddenly wrestle 10% of the 99% of total they have taken from the people over the long years. They are gonna roll out their own, with 99% premined and held by the elites to be distributed under the new system of work, etc

continuing on that thought though "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
* He that had the mark - qr code to be scanned
* Name of the beast - think crypto address "Aliases" like what ARK is doing, where you give a name rather than long ass address
* Number of his name - actual crypto address

Pic related - basically every barcode we have already has 666 in it. Go ahead, grab any purchased, barcoded item you have that has a 6 and you will see it is the same as the 'guard/guide' numbers on the rest of the barcode. There is literally no reason for them to use the same pattern as 6 for beginning, middle, and end.

They've been working up to this shit for awhile, it would seem.

How much schizophrenia do you have and have you taken your meds recently?

I ask because my ex-gf is schizo and this sounds like your about to have an episode. Get some sleep.

now sell

are you willing to pay the price if your wrong?

hello Satan! you've been ignoring me.

Im fine user. You're the one who is afraid. You imply possession of psychology knowledge. Are you familiar with the term Projection? Let me lay it out for you - it is the projection of ones own response to a trigger, onto their subject, when in reality the response is their own. Hostility that is inappropriate to the conversation, logical fallacies are big giveways.

huh? Nah man, I was just asking because I was concerned. I've dealt with people with mental health issues, having brought my ex four times to the hospital due to psychotic episodes. It wasn't pretty.

You don't sound right. I hope you have loved ones around you taking care of you. Good night.

anyways user, don't be afraid - that is losing sight of the bigger picture and plan. This will all play out anyways. The plans of earth and below will always fall to dust as part of the greater/perfect plan. Like others have said - secure your safety and keep the faith, but be careful and smart. See you around.

You're stuck inside your mind, wake up

SELL NOW, DUMP INCOMING

just bought in at $5.4. only bought 700
>poorfag
>coinbase taking 72 hours to withdraw my ETH

Same. Not sure why I can't withdraw from Coinbase. It's taking forever. At least I'm not alone.

I in this moment I am euphoric now because of some phony God's blessing but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence

Blockchain is bogged down

>buy high, sell low

i really tried to trade this shitcoin. None of their wallets work i need to keep it on exchanges, and it takes forever to confirm, wasnt this meant to scale to infinity? wtf.

If he's right about the bar codes than youre a fucking faggot

I think it is just getting a little slow because binance is having some problems.

I just invested in Byteball instead of IOTA, which I already have some.

>Better tech
>Better wallet
>Less hassle
>Almost 100x cheaper

Is an easy 10x? It's the only other real DAG coin in the market.

Yay. It's the Veeky Forums way

Mark of the beast ain’t even 666, it’s 616

Can someone help me with this? Does it give you what your coin is worth at the time you sell it or does it give you the market value of it 2 hours later when it goes trough?

I sold miota right before it tanked but its not going through on binance and shows me owning the tanked coins still

Avoid binance at all costs