Can we have a thread of magical realm stuff that's actually printed in commercial RPG products? Like...

Can we have a thread of magical realm stuff that's actually printed in commercial RPG products? Like, not stuff someone wrote up and turned into a pdf, but something produced by an actual company?

I'll start, and I'll add that pretty much every single Ed Greenwood supplement or box set has at least one instance of his fetishes in them, often many. Transformation, rape, mind control, enslavment and age play are on the list for Greenwood and there's probably loads more.

I don't see anything fetish-y here. It's just a (druid I guess?) that transforms into a dryad.

I don't either, it's obviously a setting based off a book series or something (I looked it up, its Greyhawk) so having a minor section dealing with how to handle major plot-central NPCs. The cringiest part at most is that they keep referring to him as the Exalted One after mentioning his real name (Jason Krimeah).

If I was a famous and easily recognisable wizard then I would change form as well and a dryad is as good as any other (they are generally seen as benign).

That body horror/pregnancy monster from PF. A lot of monsters from PF, really. Doesn't one of the adventures have a literal shit-succubus?

Male mage who prefers to appear as a dryad.

The Drakania, yes.

>dryad
>wearing clothes

IT'S A TRAP, GET AN AXE

That's actually what I reacted to as well.

>That doesn't look anything like a dryad, just some lady wandering around the woods in an evening dress

Still not fetishy.

If his default combat strategy was written to be spamming charm spells to turn the battle into an orgy with assorted shape/gender shifting into it, it would perhaps qualify.

>If his default combat strategy was written to be spamming charm spells to turn the battle into an orgy with assorted shape/gender shifting into it, it would perhaps qualify.

This is my default combat strategy.

Ahh yes, the days when you didn't really have art direction or in-house artists, and if someone handed you something that totally didn't fit because you were a total nerd and assumed that everyone understood exactly what you meant, you used it anyway.

Pretty much. Happened a lot at TSR as well.

Look up the Arduin Grimoires.

Magical realm abounds for AD&D, all the way back in the 70's.

I don't get what's supposed to be magical realm about this at all.

Pathfinder has an adventure featuring a slutty half-elf singer you encounter petrified, on her hands and knees with her mouth open.

You really could have just stopped that post at "Pathfinder".

There's a Pathfinder module where the PCs have to infiltrate a drow city by allowing themselves to be transformed into drow, with some notes that males should disguise as females if they want to still have any authority. It also has some hints at sexual depravity the party can witness and partake in during their stay in the drow metropolis

Corellon.

There's also an adventure featuring a beautiful young silver-haired woman explicitly written as actively hunting for a partner, and will pursue a romance with a player wearing a certain type of pelt they get earlier in the book.

Only problem is the woman's a winter wolf, and assumes human form in the city she's guarding. If you hook up with her and leave the city, she turns into a wolf and probably still expects you to satisfy her until you figure out a way to keep her human.

Is the magical realm a druid who understands that people don't immediately trust a random old man who comes out of the woods, but do tend to blindly trust beautiful women who do the same thing?

It's not like he is intending on charming or seducing anyone for the lulz.

Isn't that just an Oglaf comic

It's also Book 3 of Hell's Rebels.

The woman herself is a Wis 7 half-aquatic half-elf reincarnated from a Drow as a child and is totally random because everyone loves her and wants to be inside her.

She's a CR 10 character with a +3 Will save.

Why does she exist? What purpose does she have except be waifubait?

this is my fetish

She is straight up an optional character designed to do a [thing] in Book 4 if none of the PCs invested points in the right skills, she's a developer's former character and literally has a resurrection fund since, it seems, getting killed is something that happens on a regular enough basis.

Why does she get killed? Her way to overthrow the nobility is seduce them, fuck them, and then blackmail them after sneaking into ther quarters after the fact.

Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals.

Lamias and saíir go into heat annually, a
week-long period when the urge to repro-
duce outweighs almost all other desires
and at which time they are the most fer-
tile. The intelligent lamia types prefer to
mate with humans in order to produce
offspring of their own sort, but if none are
available they will mate with their own
kind. If they encounter a human outside
of the summer mating season, the
humanís presence may cause them to
come into heat out of season.
Common lamias are hermaphrodites;
any two of them can mate, with either of
the pair being impregnated in the
process. This also means that they can
mate with both male and female humans.
If a common lamia mates with a male
human, the lamia can be impregnated,
but if the lamia mates with a female
human, the unfortunate woman bears the
cubs.

- Spike Y. Jones, "The Ecology (Love Life) of the Lamia, Dragon Magazine #192

>Its a ''That thing I dont like is magical realm''-Thread

I see nothing fetish-y about that.

It describes in a analytical manner how Lamia procreate. Does it make you uncomfortable because its procreation?
Or because Lamia work like snails?
Even if anything in that description was actually one of my fetishes, it still is written in a factual manner that I highly doubt I would arouse me.
Like, if this is actually magical realm for you how the fuck do you describe any species mating habits without being uncomfortable, you twit?

Jesus christ, mate, get your head out your ass and into the real world, maybe you will be less of a humongous pussy because you are acting like an SJW and trying to be offended on purpose.

>horny bisexual futa monstergirls
>throwing in random buzzwords like "SJW"
>pretends that the "real world" has any relevance in this discussion

wew

For how liberated Veeky Forums pretends to be, there's a lot of silly prudishness behind most of these 'magical realm' threads.

>focus on the things he doesnt like in the most
>Doesnt touch any of the argument that explain how he is a regressive prude
>m-m-muh buzzwords!

You are an SJW, alright. You even argue like one.

By the way, please describe the procreation of any fantasy species without it sounding ''magical realm'' to someone like you, I'll wait.

>regressive prude
>SJW

You might as well accuse me of being a Jewish Nazi.
First of all, calling me "regressive" means that you think sexual overindulgence is some sort of "progressive" attitude, when the Sexual Revolution was a mistake.
Second, calling me a "prude" implies that I am somehow offended by the very notion of sex instead of making fun of a nerd's badly written fetish fuel.
Third, SJWs are obsessed with sex (gay sex, lesbian sex, TG sex, sex sex, etc. sex) and would love the idea of some horny bigender creature fucking everyone without regard for heteronormativity/the patriarchy.

My conclusion is that you're some pervert who get told to stop parading his shit and you're butthurt because someone took away your freedums.

>Serpents and snakelike creatures consider Silessa one of them; they will not attack her unless provoked

What the fuck? Snakes eat other snakes all the fucking time!

Magic 'n shiet

>he's carrying all those magic items
I would attack to kill immediately.

Pleb detected.

The only reason to attack a dryad is hand-holding

>Does it make you uncomfortable because its procreation?

my pants are a bit tight, yes

>shit-succubus
Wait, so she gets pregnant when you do her in the butt? Or she does you in the butt and then you get pregnant?

I made a thread like this a week ago, I should have saved some of it. I'll post some of what I got.

There's a female demon that's literally made out of shit in one of the official adventures.

The drakainia is a different thing. It's a monster that gives birth to horrible mutant spawn, which it can also implant on people, causing them to burst from their chest, Alien-style (of course, this being 3.PF, having a xenomorph burst from the fighter's chest does maybe 1/4th of his hp in damage and mildly inconveniences him).

It impregnates anything too, even creatures that don't give birth.

Just one thing people should know, this excerpt was taken from an article that was printed in 1993.

I don't consider this excerpt to be particularily fetishy, unless you consider writing an article about the mating habits of Lamias to be fap fuel. (Which the article may be, but I haven't read it.)

I would argue that this predates 4chans
SJW boogeyman, but fuck if logic isn't welcome here. So have fun and keep arguing over it.

IIRC the "impregnation" was the same as the implanting spawn thing. It also has a "gestation aura", which caused any pregnancies to proceed at a vastly accelerated rate and produce mutant spawn that she could command, as well as made any diseases much more virulent.

I know this post is hours old but:
>it deals with sex-ish anything that could be remotely fetishized
>magical realm
You are what is wrong with Veeky Forums by using buzzwords (a word that is fashionable to use)
Magical realm is unwelcome fetishized content unabashedly forced into a game by a GM. Full. Stop.

Just because it could be fetishized does not make it automatically magical realm. It must be forced in, unwanted, by the GM. An almost clinical description of a creatures reproduction no matter how weird does not in itself qualify.

Guys turning into girls is a cliche as old as time, featuring heavily in the oldest recorded human stories. It's not magical realm and I wish Veeky Forums would stop shitposting that it is.

Alternatively, that just proves people have always been pervy. Lots of ancient legends are lewd as fuck, and I'm willing to bet that at least some of the stuff we now know as "ancient legend" or "religious text" was actually some guy's equivalent of erotic fanfics (don't tell me nobody in ancient Greece wrote lew fiction of sexy goddesses doing sexy things, or legendary heroes plowing each other).

Well yeah. Actually it's more that there were no categories on fiction back then, no such thing as "fact" vs "fiction" or "fanfic" vs "religious text". You just wrote, that was it. Obviously the Greeks poured a lot of their sexual fantasies into their writing given the huge amount of manly men having buttsex that features, or the various kinky god stuff where Zeus turns a woman into a cow to rape her.

>50 Shades of Gray as a religious text
>Discworld taken as ancient legend though
It's a conflicting feel.

Tolkien's almost taken as religious now given how much his versions of elves, dwarves and orcs influence other works.