What happened to Magical Girl Quest Noir?

What happened to Magical Girl Quest Noir?

Archives only went up to thread 302

Deculture is taking a time from it
He says that the quest will eventually get back but we have no idea when

never. /qst/ is the worst type of cancer.

Hey man, if people wana go have their badwrongfun on a containment board, let em. No need for the spite.

he said we wouldn’t be going to /qst/ and seeing as it is not obligatory until now I don't see why we would have to

So he got burned out?
Or did he write himself to a wall because of Veeky Forums's shitty choices?

Yes.

burned out from what I can tell
it also didn't help that he had a number of fights with some of the wrightfags that helped him on the quest

questfags who continue to be on Veeky Forums are not THE worst, but they are objectively bad.

You have a place. Go use it. Those of us who do not visit that board as well as this one do not want to see you.

we didn't ask for a new place
It doesn't bring any benefit to us and that board is broken
you can cry all you want but the experiment board is actually looking like a failure to me

Same argument that you children gave the first time around.
>"It's been two hours and there are no good quests!"
>"Guess we better not use it!"

interesting that the guy that can't even use filter or catalog is calling other people children

also many people have tried the /qst/ board that's why we know for a fact that is broken so go bait an other thread

Well shit super satan you'll just have to fucking deal cause doing quests here gets you banned now and namefags get much longer bans as a deterrent. Take your shit back to your shit board.

Banned? Did I miss something?

You ruined Veeky Forums, and when you got your own board you ruined that one, too.
Quests are demonstrably, objectively shit.

>doing quests here gets you banned now and namefags get much longer bans as a deterrent.
no it doesn't user

Fags like you are the singularly most cancerous twats on this board. You lot have made a crusade out of purging those having fun in ways you disapprove of from what used to be the chillest board on Veeky Forums. I would say I hope you die, but honestly I'd prefer you just get a fucking life.

Jesus christ user, your ass sounds bloody raw.

Better calm down before it prolapses or something.

Just because you're mad doesn't make it any less true.
Quests are garbage and offer nothing to the board. They take up space like fat goths in the cafeteria - so detached from the rest of the populace save for the fact that they, too, eat food.

Those are your quests, taking up space on a board you have little to do with under the guise that playing games that have text inputs and random number generators somehow equivocates to traditional wargaming and roleplaying.

How about no? It's not like you can do shit anyways. Be glad /qst/ trapped some people into going into a ded board, and just fucking learn to use your filters.

>so detached from the rest of the populace
You are an SJW, arent you?

Only retarded SJWs think they can speak for others. I have been on Veeky Forums since 2008, been on Veeky Forums since 2012 and I am not bothered by quest-threads.

They are and always were a part of Veeky Forums now go and take your autism back to /v/ because this is where you probably hail from.

>speaking for others

Where did I do that?

>MGNQ goes to shit
>one of the writers is someone named Wendy, possibly a tumbrina
>Arrow goes to shit
>one of the writers is some landwhale tumblrina named Wendy

I'm seeing a pattern here with tumblr.

Mate, I'm not talking about quests. You sound like a fucking /v/irgin the way you piss your pants moaning about how [x] is ruining this board and needs to be purged. That attitude is infinitely more toxic to this board than anything else.

MGNQ had multiple writers? How the hell did that work?

Filters don't stop quest threads from blockading two to five whole pages nonstop, strangling the rest of the board.
And quest thread idiots aren't even courteous enough to make their threads filterable to begin with, constantly coming up with new stupid terms for their shit or even neglecting to label their threads at all.

>quest writefags

I know poison when I see it, but hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it?

>ITT: user changes the definition of RPG until it starts supporting his point of view

About a dozen writefags contributing in one way or another to the setting, and then they kept fighting one another about it.

The oldest non-sticky thread right now is a Stat me thread which had its last reply 7 hours ago. Quests don't strangle shit.

You are a fucking newfag on Veeky Forums and think you can say that quests were always there, you just stumbled in here when quests had already taken root here.

Considering that the last episode ended with us coated in honey & about to go into a nest of Asian Hornets hopped on crack ...
My guess is he's trying to think of a way to keep us alive.
IMHO, the chances of that are a million to 1 ... but then that's IMHO only ... so ...

I think you have a wildly different idea of what constitutes a quest than the rest of this board user, and how many pages they actually take up.

Fuck me, wanted to link

>Been on the board for 4 years
>newfag

>And quest thread idiots aren't even courteous enough to make their threads filterable to begin with
Nobody had to to begin with. It's not a fucking rule anywhere. But we were polite enough to do so, and also because it cut down on the endless underage bitching, but that's never enough for some kid with a pitchfork and a categorization problem.

>five whole pages
I'll take things that never happened for 500, Alex.

>newfag

Redditor trying too hard to fit, le downvote

Ignore anti-quest spammers, they will be banned yet again soon enough.

And the traditional answer to "why is (quest) not running" is QM curse.

Turns out that the only people who wanted /qst/ were 3-4 badwrongfun haters who don't actually play or run quests.

You have a whole different board now- that's probably where it is. Why the hell do you guys stick around here anyway?

Christ, why do the mods let you guys hang around?

Probably because it became apparent that the people who wanted /qst/ were some of the worst posters on the board.

yeah, they shatpost a little too hard and ruined their credibility.
They probably shouldn't have ban evaded to bitch about quests, that was a bad move in the long run.

next time read the thread before posting user

>why do the mods let you guys hang around?
Turns out quests are board-related.

I do believe I am looking at some genuine bait here.

That picture is a bad argument. Quest threads stick around for way longer, cloging up most of the pages. I remember more than half of the board being quest threads. But that doesn't mean there's actually more of them. New threads appeared all the time and died really fast, possibly because of quest threads pushing them off the frontpages.

>I remember more than half of the board being quest threads.
Proof.

>Why will der Juden no go into the ghetto they will be among their own there

>two to five whole pages nonstop
Why do you people constantly make shit like this up?

A couple years ago a friend of me counted the current quest threads and it was half the board at least. How am I supposed to prove that? You expect me to take screenshots of everything just so I can prove it 2 years later?

Well, /qst/ is trial/optional still, for over 2 months now. Half-assed attempt that makes neither side happy. Shows how much mootwo actually cares.

Well, I don't believe you.

I only see like 4-5 quest threads on tg right now, so I'm happy.

Jesus man, ask anyone who was around at that time.

I just asked my friend who was around at that time and he told me that there were 5 quests up at the time.

I was around at the time, and I say this was not the case. You had 20 quests on at the same time tops. Out of 100 or 150 threads (depends how far back we're talking it used to be 10 threads per page, later change to 15)

Then you and your friend are fucking idiots who can't tell the difference between Page 0 and the entirety of the board.

>A couple years ago
Let's say two.
>half the board at least
I don't recall that but I do recall people saying that and it being bullshit on actually counting, well shit dog I guess not anyone who was around agrees.

>quests
>being any good since Ruby Quest
Pick one.

It's the holocaust all over again

>This board is for my insular 300+ thread long continuity waifu appreciation circlejerk

>this board is not for badwrongfun

I used to filter quests on the catalog and would regularly have ~30 hidden threads

I prefer my badwrongfun accessible to outsiders.

Having to wade through (more realistically) dozens of threads to get up to speed on a quest is silly to me. They rapidly become things you can't get into because too much has happened.

oy vey let's make meta threads about quests but in a way that avoids common filters, this will surely result in a thrilling and vibrant discourse and definitely not piss people off

hes basically also filtering questions and requests. You'd get that many hits with the simpliest word filter

Actually, most basic filters only catch "quest" as a stand alone word, which basically never shows up in the name/subject fields of regular threads.

I know this because occasionally I have to update my filters to catch specific trips or names when someone makes a title like DeQuestXXX21, or Magical KongQuest 51b.

Does no one have a screenshot for this weeb quest denier?

>we didn't ask for a new place
No, but we certainly asked for you.
>the experiment board is actually looking like a failure to me
The only board that "matter" are /b/ and /a/, every other board exists purely to contain, isolate, and concentrate cancer.
It's certainly improved Veeky Forums, and from your description it sounds like it's doing just fine.

This is the sole reason I report every cancerous quest thread.

Just fucking move you autists, you're cluttering shit and burying other threads.

You realise that the mods are trying to brush the whole shebang under the carpet, yes? People who go into quests and tell them to leave are being banned.

You lost. Get over it. You kicked up such a shitstorm that you had a new board made, it was (to literally nobody's surprise) a massive failure, so now we're just trying to forget about the event. Nothing else is going to be done, since there's too much backlash because it's such a divisive issue.

Use your filters and get on with your life instead of getting salty about things.

I was there at the time and you are lying user

>No, but we certainly asked for you.
and you expect people to magically obey you?

>It's certainly improved Veeky Forums
not it has not as barely any quest that was run on Veeky Forums went there the quests there are ones made to test the new board by some questanons that decided to give a gesture of good faith

>and from your description it sounds like it's doing just fine.
what part of the board is broken you can't read?

I was going to respond to you but did a better job that I could
so instead I'll tell you this
Fell free to cry it won't change anything

>and you expect people to magically obey you?
They did though.
>not it has not as barely any quest that was run on Veeky Forums went there
¼+ of the catalog (occasionally even ½) used to be quests.
There are 2 quest threads in the catalog, as well as this discussion

>Fell free to cry it won't change anything
Right back at you. Why is this thread not dead yet?

>occasionally even ½ used to be quests.

almost always peaked at 1/3
but it's happened before

Proof?

>Quests ruined the quest board

Only questfags are autistic enough to screencap and document the state of the board in case they need it in future.

No proof?

This is what you sound like. "Oh you didn't photograph ted bundy strangling this woman? Then he probably is innocent, despite the twenty other murders."

So you don't have any?

Stop being an autistic faggot, he shouldn't have to back his claims up.

>Only questfags are autistic enough
>has been shitting up a thread about this thing he doesn't like for hours

Do you actually posses something like self-awareness?

>he shouldn't have to back his claims up.

>Well shit super satan you'll just have to fucking deal cause doing quests here gets you banned now and namefags get much longer bans as a deterrent. Take your shit back to your shit board.
>I M P L I C A T I O N S

Not facetious enough to be obvious? Guess Poe's law strikes again.

You forgot /pol/, the most important board on Veeky Forums.

Maybe I should run a quest about /pol/...

>¼+ of the catalog (occasionally even ½) used to be quests.
as proof you are lying see this posts

get out questshit

Stop samefagging and fuck off you Autismlord.

> playing games that have text inputs and random number generators somehow equivocates to traditional wargaming and roleplaying.

isn't that how you play rpgs online anyway?

I, for one, am glad most of the board turned against anti-questfags when they outed themselves as samefagging, ban evading shitposters.

fuck I forgot my sage and revitalized this whole thing.

*shhh*

It didn't.

Wednesday is the next day right?