I value clarity and inclusiveness, and BBEG is a perfect example of bad jargon

I value clarity and inclusiveness, and BBEG is a perfect example of bad jargon.

Why don't you value clarity and inclusiveness? It's a problem I noticed that continually pops up, and it's only because a few people are attached to a purposely-dumb-sounding and largely outdated acronym that is absolutely unnecessary, and whatever wellspring of humor it was tapping from has long since dried up.

It's just bad jargon at this point, and there's no need to perpetuate bad jargon like it's your favorite pet term.

You don't think it's a problem because you've settled on a personal definition, and don't really care if people understand you or you understand them.

You don't really care about people new to the hobby, or people who seek clear discourse, because you are more concerned with propagating your pet term at the cost of relying that people know what you mean when it seems like you don't even know what you mean.

Bad jargon is a problem. Perhaps not the biggest problem, but it's one so easily fixed that it's silly to perpetuate it.

1/10 poor bait

Cute girl but I've got the best version :3

>Bad jargon is a problem.

OP isn't completely off, you know: pen-and-paper RPGs have a stiff learning curve.

wait who is this is there more art

I value clarity too, OP, so allow me to be clear and concise: You are a tremendous faggot.

Be less of an enormous faggot

A stiff learning curve keeps the normies out.

am I supposed to know who it is

Nice try. Now desist.

Nice re-try. Now desist.

There's the goddamn url right under the girl's butt.

>OP isn't completely off, you know: pen-and-paper RPGs have a stiff learning curve

This is the thinking that leads to dumbing down of games for contards and casuals

Actually having to think and remember basic terms hurts the feelings of the participation medal generation which is why video games have become push x to win and MTG lost a lot of complexity to become Creatures the Tappening

Try looking like an inch below the tits, dumbass.

do I look below the tits or the ass because you two are making this complicated and I dont want to get it wrong

You're supposed to be able to read things written on the image that tell you exactly where to go to see more of it.

>Big Bad Evil Gender-neutral

I fail to see the problem.

Jesus, just calculate the cross product of the tits transform matrix (TTM), and the ass transform matrix (ATM), normalize the resulting vector, then rotate in that direction.

It's fucking kindergarten shit moron.

I got this as my answer is it right

>participation medal generation
One of the few people I've had outright tell me Netrunner is "too complicated" was my grandfather (dude's into board games, figured I'd give it a shot). Most people want things to be simple, and that's not a problem unique to the "participation medal generation."

Goddammit Carl every fucking time

>I value clarity and inclusiveness, and BBEG is a perfect example of bad jargon.
It may seem that way, because you don't actually understand the connotations of the term BBEG. It has certain connotations exclusive from either "villain" or "protagonist", and both have some connotations which don't necessarily apply to "BBEG".

I'm sorry you don't fully understand the term, user. Maybe if you consumed some more media that feature BBEGs you'll gain some kind of sense for the phrase is meant to convey.

Convert the decimal in binary to get the coordinates you idiot

I got this but it doesnt look right so I threw it away

When I was younger learning Red Box D&D at my local store the expectation was if you wanted to play you should put in some effort.

It meant the group was generally intelligent.

When I converted I got this, what the fuck did I miss?

Wait
Fucking get it back
Fuck it it's not like it's the first time we go through this shit

Goddammit Carl how did you screw this up this bad

>game of pretend in which imagination, creativity and good tastes are order of magnitude more important than ability to build OP characters or chew through overcontrived rules of bloated systems
>hurr casuals

This is what D&Dfags actually believe

"Normie" influx is actually good thing for the hobby, so many of them are better roleplayers than neckbeards comparing their thac0s and playing minis on the grid instead of telling cool stories

It only reada right in Greek.

You DID translate it, right?

ok I found it it got torn in the trash though

here it is is this the answer I just want some cute girl knight

>implying jargon is ever clear or inclusive
That's the whole point of jargon you dumb shit. By definition, it's terminology that is created by and for the people well-versed in the topic. If you understand it without a substantial amount of previous understanding, it's not jargon. Christ.

So get to slurping.

It's just some dumb autist troll who's always shitposting about the BBEG acronym.

If you don't like it, you can always leave you whiny little bitch.

Normie" influx is actually good thing for the hobby, so many of them are better roleplayers than neckbeards comparing their thac0s and playing minis on the grid instead of telling cool stories

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

You goofed.

being completely honest I really think its not as big of a problem that you make it out to be.

Um... what?

New people should learn the common terms and etiquette of the hobby, not expect those that are already into it to accommodate them.

If they don't like it, they can fuck off and make their own clique.

I value clarity and inclusiveness, and OP is a perfect example of bad shitposting.

Why don't you value clarity and inclusiveness? It's a problem I noticed that continually pops up, and it's only because a few people are attached to a purposely-dumb-sounding and largely outdated meme that is absolutely unnecessary, and whatever wellspring of humor it was tapping from has long since dried up.

It's just bad shitposting at this point, and there's no need to perpetuate bad memes like it's your favorite cock to suck.

You don't think it's a problem because you've settled on a personal definition, and don't really care if people understand you or you understand them.

You don't really care about people new to the hobby, or people who seek clear discourse, because you are more concerned with propagating your dick sucking at the cost of relying that people know what you mean when it seems like you don't even know what you mean.

Bad shitposting is a problem. Perhaps not the biggest problem, but it's one so easily fixed that it's silly to perpetuate it.

If you think I'm going to defend that fat fag-enabling cancelmagnet cuck Joss Whedon's ugly bearded scat-fetish laden musical theater terminology, you've got another thing coming. When I want to refer to villains I just call them what they are: Hand-wringing circumcised usury-practicing hook-nosed lying filthy kinky-haired snickering hunchbacked crooked-toothed Godless lying nationless degenerate bolshevik blood-soaked corrupting subhuman vile simpering Anglo-Germanic Bankers.

Those Anglo-Germanic Bankers are responsible for all of our ills, that's why I call all of my villains AGBs, or "OP" for short.