IOTA 10$ by end of the.... week?

IOTA 10$ by end of the.... week?
What do you guys think? Possible or nah?

it'll be over 10 by the end of tomorrow china time.

nice smile

wont it dump on friday with the Q?
i mean every other coin always dumps after a talk

Where does a newfag buy IOTA and learn?

>I think i exited literally 1 hour too early and it cost me about 3000~4000 extra linkies on my stack ='(

IOTA is different than all crypto.

iOTA will be one of the more popular shit tokens. Under bitcoin and ethereum, maybe around $100 like litecoin.

IOTA at $100 per token will threaten to flip Bitcoin you fucking noob.

Ya, it's not really a crypto currency and also it doesn't fucking work. The IOTA network literally does not work. Better go all in

This shit has like 3 billion in supply i don't know how it even got to 5. Someone explain it to me

It's gonna stagnate a bit from the afternoon until Friday when it's gonna moon and then hit the floor, hard.

One IOTA is apparently 1000 of the lowest measuring unit or something... meaning that you can eliminate 3 0's I think.
I really don't know

Nevermind. It's actually 3 billion in supply.

how many IOTA to tit fuck this whore?

She's 15

im 18. is that ok or no?

recently turned 14 actually.

So the newest Iphone X instead of IOTA then?

Those titties aint 14

Anyone who's been through High School knows that tons of girls have tits like this at 14-16.

>tfw I dropped out of high school to pursue online business
I guess I need to go back for my... "ged"

Angie Verona and Molly O'Malia are two really good examples of people who peaked at 14

Love you

Dont fap to her she's pure

Im from germany .. but i have whatssapp also

+4915156092442
:) i wait babe

I think i love you

yeah they peak at 14-16.
and stay that age mentally till they die.
they have the early advantage but 35+ their value goes down massiy while yours a man skyrockets. also when you get older as a guy getting pussy gets incredibly easy as a woman is a game you only have to beat once and then you figured it out for all other cunts to come. life is good as a man, especially when you're growing older. as a woman it sucks, you only have a window of 10-15years where you need to sell your eggs and you will stay mentally retarded till you die.

Please babe.. im here:)

are you for real?

You're a virgin aren't you?

100%

IOTA $100 *would* flip bitcoin. ~2.7b miota in existence means it would take $20 for it to flip eth ffs

wish she wasn't so trashy so i could feel better smackin it to them tits

gb2reddit

u first, fagt

Lmaoooo this is the second saddest thing on this board after the people screaming tulip mania

Like me :)

Why not? I didn't even think $5 was possible so fast.