How are you supposed to sleep when you own something as volatile as cryptocurrency without stop loss orders

How are you supposed to sleep when you own something as volatile as cryptocurrency without stop loss orders

Other urls found in this thread:

apiexchange.com/what-is-a-1031-exchange/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats up to you

Nigger you have to not give af. I started with a few grand in. I was completely ok with losing all that with the slim hope it would be turned into a 100x investment. How many times have you just blown a few grand on shit that doesn't matter? I know I've blown a lot on completely useless shit (drugs, drinking, eating out). Maybe you just haven't wasted enough money in your life.

I found myself losing more money by monitoring all night because of panic sell and bad decision making

Just hodl and don't act, everytime I ever lost money on cryptos it was by panicking.

Be an investor instead of a trader.

This lol

I blew 800 bucks on food, booze, ciggerrattes and a trip to the brothel in one weekend

This fucking post

5/5

I just got in the game. Wanted to buy iota at 1.20 after doing research. FOMO'd at 2.13. Panic sold a portion at 2.63 for some eth which is fucking tanking right now. I'd be up an extra couple thousand if i wasnt a dumbass

It's rare you see helpful responses on biz instead of ridicule, but they are right. The less you pay attention, the less you fuck around with potentiometer profits.

>why does the world keep turning when I pass out

That's how dumb you sound.

Another user here that learnt to stop trading and just HODL, working out quite nicely so far.

You want to know what's nerve racking? Knowing you have enough USD in cryptos to buy a house cash, but perhaps I could become a millionaire. Or alternatively I could lose every penny...

do you already own a house? If not, just buy one. Property is ALWAYS valuable. Crypto is not. Hedge your bets, take out enough to put down a sizable down payment and make smart investments with the rest of your crypto. let some ride the waaaaaves

also apiexchange.com/what-is-a-1031-exchange/

The truth is that most trades are less efficient than just holding and waiting out the dips. When BTC had its last crash to 5.4K I bought more while the red didn't even bother me. Time has proven me right.

Also time beats the market.

I'm warning you: you are emotional about this. Do the rationell thing. Take some out of crypto and put it into a safe mainstream investment. Hedge against yourself. If your bet about crypto is right then the amount you keep in crypto will still turn into a massive pile of money. Nothing is certain.

say this to confido marines

sleeping is for losers

Take this advice. This is crypto golden rule

Tend to agree with this post. Setup pips and auto sell with bots should it tank. Never glue oneself to the screen, ever.

bump

I only keep max 10% of my networth in crypto

Upgrade from your chink exchange to the white man's exchange, Bitfinex.

hodl is only for coins with genuine use case, you only hodl meme coins for the 15x then dump like with confido

>his exchange doesnt have stop loss orders
kek

You don't buy shitcoins

It takes some time, the first few weeks or even months are hard but then you stop caring that much.

Also the most diversified the easiest it is to forget. When you're all in on a shitcoin and any big movement can kill your portfolio or make you rich you start waking up 3 times during the night to make sure you're not poor, or have enough money to quit your job today.

Have fun not being able to withdraw lol

Fud

If anything I'm just as fucked, I'm on bittrex and they're not responding to support tickets for verification

everything i hold just bleeds forever

roflmaopmpkek'd

"hurr durr amma daytrdr,. what's use are rolling pips when they lock in profits on an uptrend anyhowz?... spare change for some meth', anyone.."
.."

bump

by not putting in more than youre prepared to lose

Some nigger said 1 million btc so it must be true