Stellar to the mooooon

Stellar (XLM) is moving fast bois, just passed all-time-high about to break $0.14 on Bittrex.
With the announcement coming in a day this is gonna moon hard. Hop on while it's still early.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html
discord.gg/cgyqdT6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do i buy?

Just bought $100 kek

It's on Bittrex you can buy it with BTC or ETH.

Just threw 1k at it

What is a realistic price estimation for this?

Just bought 100k. Literally.

I heard .20 within the week, with potential for december and 2018 if you're hodling.

Who knows. Could be an Iota-level breakout if it gets enough traction. Up to $0.16 buy-in is safe IMO.

are u chure ?

im about to drop my life savings *($92) tell me if its real

fucking sold my lumens 2 days ago because there's literally no information about this shit.

fuck what the fuck. stupid investors, i hate you

Look buddy nothing is guaranteed in this market. Do your own research and make your own decisions.
All I can say is XLM is moving in an upward trend and I don't see why more exposure with the SatoshiPay announcement on the 7th will decrease the price.

the fuck there literally pages and pages and pages of info from conferences to announcements you must be trolling bud

How do you trust Jed to not run off and make a new xrp x3 ?

If this doesn’t 3x from here I’ll eat my own dick on live television

XLM has a future unlike Ripple.

Forming pennant now. How high will the push be. 1200?

Guys I believe what is happening here is really big. The announcements will likely be in the form of major partnerships with banks through IBM. Where banks utilizing ledger blockchain tech with IBM providing the platform. Around 10 banks and IBM have already formed an alliance recently and guess who just partnered with IBM? XLM that’s who. The consortium is called we.trade
I believe this will be similar to the EEA (Ethereum Enterprise Alliance). If that happens, XLM will rocket to .50 maybe even to a $1 over time. Don’t sell your Lumens for quick gains. Hold through to at least December and you will be rewarded
Source
nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html

3000 by the 12th

The more biz hates it the stronger it gets. Think about it. IBM will create a marketplace for electronics and crypto, run on stellar consensus protocol.

Just picked up 52 of em. Hopefully this turns out well.

Seems like Jed is doing well with Stellar atm with the recent partnerships. We'll see how it performs in the future but like I said before it's impossible to predict this shit.

Yep like my comment above, IBM is part of the we.trade alliance with around 10 major banks to push blockchain ledger technology into the market. XLM is partnered with IBM. It’s a no brainer, this is going to blow up big time. We could see a x5 to x10 from here easy

whatever i like money, put in an order at 1070.

lumens will be a household name by 2021

Yeah you’re making good points if that’s all true and it pans out like that stellar will be 1$ EOY

XRP got shilled to me 2015, didnt buy cause too lazy with verification on bstamp

XRP still not household name, also shilled as "safest investment in crypto",

5 days later, XLM safest investment in crypto. confused

Just got 92k str and I also have the noose ready downstairs...just incase

Dude... XRP went from .05 in April to .50 in May, if you would have bought you would have made it. You missed out. Here is your next chance. XLM has over 2bn MC with real partnerships, this isn’t a Veeky Forums p&d.

I still ragret that , bought in to xlm cause you triggered me

You'd be rich if you had listened to the shills though. I bet xrp wasnt 25 cents back then.

I lie to myself and pretend that I wasn't told to put money in this shit at $.005.

worst part, person that told me cashed out millions in crypto this year

Well it's not gonna plummet any time soon. Worst case scenario you lose 10% if you're impatient, but the sky is the limit here.
Buy in soon or regret it your entire life.

I bought at .003, .005, and .009. Feels pretty comfy right now user but I’m only hodling 5k XLM. Not enough to make it.

My first ever crypto money
>$200 into IOTA
>Bailed at $5.60 before the sell wall cancer
>made $900 profit
>dumped $100 in link
>Bought into XLM at .14 cents
>3500 units

Am I gonna create a good portfolio anons?

at first i thought the news will move the coin ok, like to 1500 sats.
then i woke up this morning. holly shit where are we going exactly this time, already 1300 sats, not even close to 12/12.

The fuck is going on?

23k lets goooooo

Fuck I am going to bed soon. Do I leave it in stellar? whats a good stop loss? got in at 1050

my guess is various groups decided to get in now before the conference

the rumor is pretty widely spread i would imagine, so you have all these people with trigger fingers trying to hold off from buying , but also get in before others

looks like the signal to go has come now, while yanks are in bed, also I hear binance is fucking out right now so those on bittrex have thier chance

I'm loving the ride.
Got some good calls from this discord: discord.gg/cgyqdT6
They'll also post some realistic sell estimates around the conference.

Think I fucked myself bros. sold at 1230 before the pump. Will it go down again?

there's polo too, don't like this exchange tho.
god this coin is so fine, made so much with it and so much more gainz to come.

what a good day to be alive.