Redpill me on day trading. surely there's an easy way to climb with some of these cheaper, volatile coins

redpill me on day trading. surely there's an easy way to climb with some of these cheaper, volatile coins

day trading is degenerate
find a couple good coins and hold

it's like sports betting- you research and look at trends and convince yourself that you know shit, but in reality it's mostly luck

The state of underage crossboarders.
>"redpill" me
>anime soyboy picture
>hurr durr what is day trade surely there aren't 1000s of books and other sources available online for me to look at
Some of you /b/, /pol/, /a/ etc posters make me tired. Very tried when I read your low mental state posts.

you are in the hands of whales unless you are whale yourself. getting dumped on at the wrong time and suddenly you're caught holding bags, hoping it'll recover, or selling at a loss.

There are ways, but it's not easy. Takes guts and luck OP

>notice a pattern of a coin flopping between 1 and 1.1
>decide to buy at 1 to resell for 1.15
>coin suddenly dips to 0.95
>spend the next 5 hours sweating nervously and hodling as it slowly recovers back to 1
>few more hours pass and you sell at 1.15
>it shoots up to 1.2 and you start suffering from fomo
>repeat at intervals of hours to days

prettymuch this.

daytrading is stressful as fuck and quite difficult to do well.

Who's this cute bitch

>call others /pol/tards while using words like soyboy
your mask is slipping

search dragon maid

Day trading is the same as holding except that you lose your money faster. Both depends on luck because you're betting on the price being higher in the future than what you had initially bought at.

You can "ride the whale" by monitoring every coin. As soon as you see rapid price movement and the breakdown of large volume walls, buy in immediately then sell as soon as it slows down.

I legit don't go to that board, although used to seldomly like a year ago before realising how numb to reality it makes you. Soyboy is just a trendy new Veeky Forums term, it didn't even originate there, was like Veeky Forums or some shit.

Find 4 coins that have an uptrend. Pick 2. Buy them. Easy.

Learn Elliot Wave theory. If you looked at YYWUSD at 0.201 you could have made huge profits if you understand Elliot wave theory like I do and did

>easy way
you buy it fall
you sell it rise

Risk-wise, if you live in a country which taxes your gains you really need a quick way of jumping back to fiat when day trading, because if buttcoin decides to crash into a bear market for a year you're probably going to get screwed with taxes.

If you just want to increase your buttcoin stash you really just need to find a coin with a low price which either has good fundamentals or is quirky enough people are going to pump it when they realize its good, and HODL it.

I believe soyboy came from Veeky Forums, could be wrong.
>pol makes you numb to reality
This, I'm only ever a /pol/lack when things aren't going great for me.

It's not worth it, if I held my BTC and ETH for 30 days I would've made 30%+ instead of puny 5% gains.

if you're daytrading swap contracts you can just short in a bear market and make more money

its literally a cartoon girl you fucking loser

XLM is seeing the same retard-level FOMO NEO had before it's boom. Just dump like $100 into it and forget about it.

I'm just thinking worst-case scenario here, like a volatile bear market, your exchange doesn't have margin trading, or some shit like that.

I guess, but margin trading is kind of necessary for day trading

FUCCCCCCCKJ

it's easier than anyone here could possibly imagine