IOTA profit takers celebration thread

ITT : only those who cashed out at least their initial investment + 100% profit.

Who much did you make ?
Do you still hold some ?
Are you going to give some profit back to the white civilisation ?

Haters welcome, greedfags welcome, let's be inclusive and love each others, it's not everyday we can make easy gains like that.

Picked some up at $0.85, sold at 2.60. Thought it was a shitcoin and only bought $40 worth. It's almost more annoying than taking a loss knowing I could have bought more and held it for another fucking day to make 6x the initial buy.

shorted 13k at an average of 3.46$.
Fucking shitcoin!!!!!

Bought 400 dollars currently worth around 1600. Want to sell but can't login to binance.

I bought 200 MIOTA when it was 0.2 cents. Was my first investment. I am already up 25x. I think I am just going to ride it until 10 USD. I realize now how easy it is for people with a lot of starting capital to earn money. Kinda depressing actually.

I bought at .89 and I sold 17 giota at fucking 2.38 I want to kill someone. Literally threw away 60 thousand dollars so I could sleep soundly. Never again, I'll take aderall and watch my computer until I collapse before I miss gains.

Put that frown upside down. This is celebration thread. Pink wojak’s are strictly not allowed

i-i made $100

I bought $2k USD at $0.30 two months ago and I'm up almost $40k. This is going to pay for vacations for the next ten years. Thanks IOTA.

IOTA gains will give you that capital. Cheer up you’re going to make it on the next one

fuck binance man. hope you're able to sell in time

My second and third investment were, also perfect. ARK and VTC in august. I basically just listened to reddit at that point. Then I came here and bought MCO and other shit which I lost half my portfolio on. Now I only invest in coins with development of infrastructure, partnerships, novel protocol. Explicit token utility is also key.

Bought in at $2.40 and $3. Made 100% ($600) @ $5.40. Got out.

>[email protected] entry point because muh Bittrex api
>42k exit point
I'm probably going to do a reentry in a few hours. The dead giveaway was that whale 600btc sell wall that kept the price at 13k for 4 days.

same desu
this was my first cypto buy so im pretty happy

Alright, biznigs. I’m a newfag. Should I buy Iota now, or did I miss my chance? I really wanna get in on this crypto currency game. It seems like a pretty easy way to make money. I severely regret not investing $10 into bitcoin when my buddy told me about it back in 2010. Hell, even $1.

$650 in

currently at 1450

Its too late isn't it? Its going to stabilise ~$5 and I've missed the train

If everyone who heard about bitcoin in 2010 bought some it would have been at 100k$ in 2011.
Just the fact you still don't own any after all those years show how slow people are.

I don't know for Iota, I cashed out most of my investment this morning but think it can go still 300% in middle term. You missed the huge profit of course since it's already 2000% in a few weeks.

You should get bitcoins and look for other alts, but it's not that easy at all, if you don't get lucky you can lose half your money in a day, even with good coins.
There's a chance iota will make thousands of people poor.

Soon

pussy

500 mIOTA in August. Up 9x.

Had 3k miota played the day trade game and lost 2k waiting for it to crash.. and trying to work back some iota. Remember to hold fellas

So like 0.5 IOTA?

I bought 400 MIOTA at $1 and sold yesterday. Could have made another $1000 by holding till today but fuck that, too much risk for too little reward now

$1000 in at ~$.25. Let’s just say I ate good tonight, senpai.

192 shares at .8 when this place starting shilling it HARD. Sold at $5.90 for a nearly $1,000 profit. Could be better but I'm happy. Once I make it ill give back to Veeky Forums i promise, this place has made me a lot of money over the last month.