What's been the worst financial decision of your life so far?

What's been the worst financial decision of your life so far?

Not going all in on IOTA at $0.28 a few weeks ago, I guess.

Gambling And losing .2 ltc
Lmao

not falling for the memecoin trap
wages can spend their hard-earned money on 1s and 0s

My worst decision in my life was selling REQ at a loss because I got impatient only to see it go up 20% 15 minutes later.
But I bought IOTA with it. Retard luck

Not going all in on Verge in may, 1 million verge for 150 usd.

spending over 1000BTC on drugs.

being heterosexual

good thing I went all in XMR at $80.

buying bch at .08

Gaining and then losing massively in iota

Not investing in IOTA :(.

falling for Forex meme (only lost ~1k but still)
not believing in crypto despite knowing about it from the start
but most of all wasting my money on all sorts of garbage and fun instead of investing

Bought 3 Antminer D3's at $3.5k each(AUD) without considering the difficulty rate. You are lucky to get 1k on ebay for them now.

Also about ebay, supposedly bought an Antminer which was supposed to be delivered very quickly, paid 1btc (which was $4k USD at the time) and seller never said anything back or delivered anything after he got he BTC

not dumping eth

Not betting on Drumpf
Not buying bitcoin

Rip

buying crypto

not investing in any crypto, fucking christ i could be rich as almighty shit right now if i wasn't such a complete brainlet faggot, even worse i still don't know how to, but i'd like too.

Leaving 15btc on mt gox

Selling half my stellar stack to buy BCH at .277

just fomo on coinbase, its retard proof

not buying any bitcoin until last month
exiting bitcoin at 8000 last week

Thinking that the "internet money" is in a bubble @ 200$ and not buying
Ah fuck me

will coinbase fucking eat my bank account if i hook it up to it?
i;ve been fucked on shit like this before, thats why i ask.

decided to hold shitcoin that I bought for 22k sat at 200k sat price. Now its at 5k sat

no, coinbase definitely seems to be on the up and up

Falling for then hodl meme

>still hodling and sinking with the ship

WHY DIDNT I JUST MOTHERFUCKING HOLD BTC SINCE LAST YEAR

I kept it all a secret.. I thought people would be suspicious if i talked about it, i missed so many opportunities.

I really do hate myself right now. I just be mega rich.. but instead I've traded it all away

why am i so fucking retarded

The Hold meme is the only meme

what are your holdings now?

Wanted to buy a camera, spent 800€ but never received it

Lesson learned was to never trust Russians

if you're not holding eth, btc, xmr, or some other crypto thats decent you're a tard

Buying a dildo for my fiance's sister who I was having an affair with. I didn't know she had my PayPal password.

Knowing about bitcoin since early 2010 and beeing overwhelmed by the idea, but still investing my 8k Ingo silver and gold. Knowing about ETH since early 2015, read about the ico and saying to myself to just let 1k sleep in it, but rather use it in alcohol and other shit. Selling my blockfolio oft 20btc, 1200eth, 30000lsk and some other shitcoins ober a couple oft months in late 2016 beat market to fuel my gambling adiction.

Buying altcoins

Same here, lost 22 VTC though.

Raged and went back and won like 1.9 ETH and walked though. Good times.

30k in USD I seriously don't know what to do anymore.

I was doing so good for a long time and then my trades kept getting fucked because my head is so screwed up

CME futures / Tether Bitfinex Bullshit / obvious bubble

What is fucking killing me everyday is the SHEER AMOUNT OF NORMIES FUCKING TARDS everyday talking about BTC IRL and making money off it.

How can this keep going up??

WHAT SHOULD I DO FRIENDS

Not getting knocked up as a teen and forgoing the free shit, free housing, free education

coinbase seems shitty because of all this stupid regulations and crap, i mean your fucking SSN? any other place that works?

virwox.pw
>no id
>pay pal

can you spend part of you bitcoin balance from the coinbase wallets? as in, is it all or nothing or not?

alright then i'll go look at it.

buying a car to drive for lyft instead of just putting the money in BTC lol

Not buying btc in 2012 when I first read about them.

stop being a fucking bitch and get your head back into the game or quit and hand it over to a broker while u slave away as a sale assistant

I went allin on NVCN at 46 cents and didnt sell at 3.30 when the news hit.. Sad that the one time I get lucky I don't know what the hell technical analysis was

appreciate it, user

If anyone else wants to line up for a slap at my balls please go ahead

If I were you I'd put everything in BTC
This way if the normies profit, you profit too
And if the price crashes, at least those normies are fucked too

Buying IOTA near $0.5 and selling near $1

You’re too emotional and this is probably why you’ve lost your money. I used to be like you. Worrying. Thinking of the worst possible scenarios
Now I just HODL the majority of my portfolio in shitcoins and day trade based on TA. The only FA that matters to me is extreme FUD or FOMO.

Shorting BTC since 5350 and having uncharacteristically strong hands.

I'm dying up here...

Not as bad as this user but i've spend a few hundred btc on SR between 2012-2013, never held any btc until 2016 when they were hundreds each.

Spent over 50 btc once for 50g of really shit MDMA

Got interested in BTC around 2010. Downloaded the client and everything but ended up spooked because of what it was used for back then. I was a literal babby teenager though so I don't feel too bad about it.

...yes you can spend part of it...are you retarded?

Selling 600 Iota at .79 a week or two ago

This, won't be true after LINK for me though.

Only figuring out how to mine this year.
Losing my virginity about the time Bitcoin got created so I was preoccupied having more set rather than being a geek.

Thank you friends. I appreciate it.

Literally 2 months ago when I held through a x2 on my portfolio only to lose it all because I was actually invested in a P&D shitcoin called Ether.

BTC is going up to 2,5 Million USD per Coin, shorting it is pure suicide

I mean Elixr.

I hope you know not all wallets support partial spending, I had to ask

i'll give you top 3

1: buying USAGX instead of directly buying gold ($10k in USAGX became $11k in about a month, I should've cashed out but I was pissed because gold went up like 40-50%, but my thing only went up 10%, so I thought it would correct, so I held on... it's now at 3.8k)
2: not working for 11 months after I was laid off
2a: not filing for unemployment when I was laid off (extra $20k I didn't get)
3: buying BTC/ETH/LTC in late April after watching during March and early April...and then selling it all before the big BTC/Bcash fork August 1st, because I thought it would dip.
3a: watching it dip from...2900 to 2500, and not buying, falling asleep, waking up and it being above 3k, and thinking "I'll wait and buy it when it goes down"

so that's that.

bonus: putting $1000 into ERBB, but maybe it'll pay off one day. So far, I'm at -$610.

exactly what happened to me. I heard about it a lot from "deep web" videos back when I was in my edgy phase. Once I heard it was mainly used for things like the silk road, I felt like I had no use for it.