User your cryptos mooned 3000x overnight and you have awakened a cryptomillionare...

user your cryptos mooned 3000x overnight and you have awakened a cryptomillionare. You have 100 BTC on your account and with current rate of 10K you in posession of 1000000 after tax.

>your move

>Sells it all for LINK.

quit job, put into income-producing traditional investments to live a humble life (but keep maybe 10k for crypto lulz), jerk off all day

Already have more than 200 BTC. Means nothing to me. Still unhappy. Try again.

send me 1 and you'll increase the net happiness in the world

>tfw all i need is 1 BTC in order to fulfill my dreams, or at least get damn close to them, but im years away

JUST

We’re here for you user if you need friends to spend time with
>same boat
>same waters
>same feels

Money is nothing but the fancy screwdriver

>income-producing traditional investments

Care to elaborate fellow /bizling

I love wizardss

Shitpost on Veeky Forums all day, just like before

LoL shitpost like a fucking boss
>never change user

> Buy semi submersible stable platform.
> deploy massive otec generator.
> run enormous offshore sovereign crypto mine.
> establish city using its profits.
> Invite like minded people in.
> sit out impending global collapse.

>TFW legit tempted to get into crypto just for LINK but not sure how the fuck to actually do that
shit, i hate being a brainlet sometimes.

Musk is that you?

1. Never work again in my life.
2. Have all the time to spend it on whatever I want.
I'm not really into lambos and shit. Just want to take it easy.

Invest it in a portfolio of vti, vxus, and band, dollar cost averaging it in, keep that one million as my base and quit my job

get a house and bang whores and do coke for bit see how that is like then get a sex doll to compare maybe side by side, and finally i would build cars and see who's lives i can ruin. the autistic man's life.

Stay home all day making prank calls, then eventually buy a struggling small business

yoyo, down to start an ERC20 token to fund this?
Got a plan to buy a island and fill it with premium houses with solar roofs and energy storage.

I would buy real skin as well

Open account on binance and buy LINK there. Don't miss your chance your chance to actually make it