Biz I just made 100k PROFIT on Iota... I'm shaking

biz I just made 100k PROFIT on Iota... I'm shaking.

What do I do?? Do I sell into Bitcoin? Tether? WHAT THE FUCK. I can't lose this.

>i cant lose this
then sell? dumbass

Keep hodling

sell into BTC and hold my man, gz

Buy Ark if you want to become a millionaire

buy bitbean

HOLD! It will 2x in days. Don't miss out.

If you are smart you would equalize your portfolio.
Put 10% in cash, 30% in BTC, 20% in IOTA, etc..
Whatever you feel comfortable with, do this as frequently as you want, or need cash.
Grats OP, welcome to NEET life.

Sell half
Hold other half

That way you wont feel too bad no matter where the price goes

sell before the crash.

put it all into chainlink

Sell into BTC NOW! take your fucking profit user, don’t be greedy or you’ll lose it just as fast as you got it.

Oh you also need to value those currencies in something, USD is popular, BTC is becoming a norm.
I personally perfer ETH.

Buy ethereum before people notice iota is a scam

Sell a big chunk for some mix of ETH, BTC and Vanguard ETF's. Better yet sell for USD and pay off debts if you have any (sounds like you do), and then follow the above advice.

30% iota
30% btc
30% cash so if wall street kills btc you still have something left
10% shitcoins

congrats dude. take your money, you'll never go broke taking a profit.

I'm thinking I might hold because IOTA is getting crazy press. It was in the New York Times, CNBC, etc. Normies think bitcoin is too expensive, as well as ETH and LTC, and they don't know what the fuck XRP is, so I think they'll turn to IOTA for their investments...

Makes sense since it's being shilled as the next BTC/ETH, so they will want to get in "early" this time thus causing it to moon even harder. Plus it has real partnerships, better than BTC or ETH in normie eyes... I think we hit something big here.

Sell into BTC.

Put one BTC into XRB and wait. Thank me later.

I want the NEET life so bad.

I made 1.5x my wageslave monthly salary in the last 3 days.

I'm coming boys, leave me some tendies.

go smoke cigarettes and fuck a hooker and think about how awesome this is,you made a lot of money by sitting in front of your comouter bro

Need her name for research about IOTA

sell into btc, btc coming to 20k at the end 2017, then invest into fluzfluz crypto

Are you American? Hold for a year, long term capital gains tax is only like 20%. Sell now and it's 38%. I'm also up $1.4k from iota :p

Never looked at it that way. Good point. $5 = the new poor mans bitcoin.