IOTA IS FUCKING CRASHING AND BINANCE WONT LET ME BUY!!!

IOTA IS FUCKING CRASHING AND BINANCE WONT LET ME BUY!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

might be better off. im watching people try to buy the dip and get completely rekt

its back to $5.60 already jesus christ

helo im new to biz how much money do you normally drop into things like IOTA?

I sold 212 IOTA at 47000 and now it says i still have 212 IOTA but if I try to sell it says insufficient funds. Shows no BTC either, and now I missed the dip. FUCKING GOOKS!!!

Don't ask money number ask percentage

You're not alone.
I will never use binance again, I don't give a fuck what I miss out on.
If you think this disfunction is by accident you're less than half right

finex is 5.15, binance always lags behind

if it wont let you buy it also wont let you sell.

be careful. stop trying, step back. the risk is bigger than you think.

unless youre a lefty then go ahead and buy lol.

what do you mean? how would the disfunction benefit binance?

> im just waiting for the dip

actually dips

>AABBOORT ITS CRASHING RREEE EEAARGGGREEEE

stay poor, friends

Everything they do is shady. Cutting the decimals in half. Exchange uses its own bots to control prices and milk suckers dry. Everything about it is shit. Only ever used it to buy stuff and transfer it to other wallets. But now, no more

Really makes me think. Hmmmm.

The (obvious) inference is they're siphoning shit out the back end, which I think most of us realized on day one when it opened

What do you mean by cutting the decimals in half?

they wiped the BCH books to nearly zero during the dump, even when other exchanges barly dropped 5%. Wiped everyone out in an instant.

you can't sell fractions of coins, but the exchange takes fees in fractions of those coins unless you have the "use bnb for fees" option enabled which a lot of people forget to do, so you end up with 0.99 WTC like me and you can't fucking sell it even though it's worth almost $9

Your order was done, it just take a minute for your balance to change in wallet.

The bot is a market maker, the amounts it puts is not enough to have any influence on the price.
I agree those decimals are getting tiring, but you can get out with the ETH pair usually who allows fractions, like for walton.

It had low volume and someone dumped. It happens on high volume exchanges too, even ETH had a flash crash to nearly 0 not long ago on Gdax.

Use the ETH pair and you can get your walton to nearly 0.
You're welcome for the 8$.

Its been 2 hours

I TRIED TO SEND 1000 DOLLARS IN ETHER TO BINANCE AND IT SAYS CONFIRMED BUT IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH THEY JUST TOOK MY FUCKING MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are taking everyone's money. I sent .5 BTC over a few hours ago, haven't been able to buy and now cannot withdraw my initial deposit. I will personally fly to China to get Texas-style revenge if that shit isn't accessible within 12 hours

ITS CRAAHING AAAAAH

tfw u sold at $5.50
and I made a $900 profit from $200
Now i diversified in LINK and XLM
LUL

They got my money to

try going to the deposit history page then reloading