Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com
coinscalendar.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice surprise this morning

>tfw you make a couple thousand bucks while you sleep tight
is there anything more satisfying?

what made your port rocket, senpai?

I got in at 1.40. Saw the news the devs released and bittrex rumors and in that moment I knew it’s going to $10 at least.

We’re already $5.50 and it’s not even on bittrex, there are rumors of bithumb listing, “Q” which is supposed to be the biggest IOTA news ever was still not released and the new wallet will be released pretty soon. Also smart contract capability should come early next year and the devs said they will decentralize the coordinator (at least for now).

Whoever’s not on this moon mission yet will kill himself in two weeks.

>decentralize the coordinator (at least for now).
they can't decentralize, it will never happen

Ive missed the IOTA train..

You think you did, but the train just barely left the station user, you can still catch it. See my IOTA shill above.

Just "copped" 40 iota will I makeit user kun

If $1000 is your definition of making it then you will make it user. I’m personally sitting on 5.5k MIOTA.

Godspeed user the whales are duking it out Right now

We’ll be seeing some dips before we continue further. We already had 4 dips like these on our way to $5, just sit back and be /comfy/. The whales are trying really hard to bring down the price to accumulate but IOTA is resisting like crazy.

All aboard the gains train

>
>>tfw you make a couple thousand bucks while you sleep tight
>is there anything more satisfying?
Couldnt agree more. Sadly delta doesn't have a graph yet but I'm sure it would be beautiful.

No, had a nice sleep tonight, woke up and saw I made $10,000 while I was sleeping. So comfy.

You’ll be at 100k in no time user.

Shit manitkeeps going down

Whatever I bought my little ticket lets see where it goes idgaf

tfw not paid till fucking 13th of december
END MY LIFE Veeky Forums

I have 30k in IOTA and no worries. With the news that are coming and guaranteed bittrex listing and possible bithumb listing, even if we dip to $3 we will shoot up like crazy at any news. It’s just whales playing their games now.

You have sold. Right user? Tell me that you have sold the peak!!!!!!

>reposting because i posted it at the very end of the last thread that just got archived
Started with $3000au now im here
santiment into yoyow is what did the recent massive pump for me

Cash out into btc

cashed the santiment out (too early desu), yoyow has further to go
it's going to double again, and then i might put it into Eido or Aventus.

what is this?
what app is that?
is that your whole portfolio or just bitcoin?
what were you in that turned 270k into 488k?

Pretty much. It's an app I just released. Don't really wanna shill it cuz it's probably full of bugs I need to fix yet.

You didn't even live through blood bath September? Newfag

Very nice if you do plan to release that app can you add the option to change the colours? I like the purple but I wanna try a neon orange.

do you do currency conversions like blockfolio does? Like can i set it so it shows total amount in australian dollars?
If so then you really need to allow people to set two favourite currencies and then be able to flip between them on the main screen without having to go into the settings to change them.
People in other countries want to frequently check the usd value and then also check it again in their native currency. It's such a hassle to do that in blockfolio.

Nice ~healthy~ growth spike thanks to XLM.

Any advice to a poorfag?

Yeah I added this. It's customizable, you can add any currencies even any cryptocurrency if you wanna view your holdings in ETH for example. Work's across app.

Find promising coins with upcoming events/announcements and buy them before the hype train catches on.

Then sell on the day of the announcement/event. Re-buy if it looks like the dip if it looks like it's gonna continue mooning.

Rinse and repeat.

Thanks!

What sources do you use for the latest coin? I've just been using reddit and biz lol

Enjoy the bull market while it's here because once it's gone you're going to get very depressed.

I did, I just didn’t have blockfolio then. Started in June with $4k

Also, I’ve been trading crypto as early as 2013, just had a pause in 2016 due to nothing happening.

IOTA honestly looks unstoppable even after a heavy dump. This will fuck up the entire crypto landscape.

Big gains today. Reached ATH

What app is that ?

(exchange)

Ima balla

I don't get why people buy this sandnigger coin, aren't the developers busy sucking arab economic migrant cock?

What's the point of this coin? Why would a normal goy like myself want to involve myself in this shitcoin when there are plenty of other more viable coins?

le no. While you are busy sucking the penis of the poorfag spirit, we are already cashing out for our lambos and looking forward to the IOTA devs relocating all muslims to their containment zone cities

ARK + XBY + IOTA gains here.

>t’s going to $10 at least.
yet n00bs selling out at $5 today

coinmarketcal.com
coinscalendar.com

>shilling an imaginary gain

>containment zone cities

What are deserts for user?

Not iota, just btc and btc futures. Im scared though. How long can these gains continue?

What app you chads using? Just want a more portable way of checking - my iota is in binance right now as ive heard the current iota wallet is shit house

awesome!
will download and install when released

Blockfolio is the way to go.

cheers my man. Currently waiting on around 1k transfer into binance and im fucking praying it happens fast because iota is already back at 5.

Blockfolio or Delta
I use Delta just cause

Please rate.

Bretty safe. Steady but sure gains.

yes, you did, it will only go 2x max now. don't buy in and give these SJW bazinga wankers more money. they will get dumped on soon.

CBA posting my blockfolio but yesterday was my best day trading crypto since 2 years.

+320K on 24h. Im from EU and couldn't sleep, I need to cash out of this shit within a month or two.

My target is 3M

would you look at that healthy growth
surely not FOMO pump

peaked at 3,1k total earlier

5.2million in btc alone in 2-3 years. That XMR is going to get you a cool 12mil too imo.
I will take 0.1 XMR as an offering to the god to make this true. Very good kind sirs!
43DNnS1obWZNKwgwqzQswi8Eo7oGG79nq1jaCa5Km5H7WvUPgkkX4UNQxLc5gRhTAKJ2yY4NvrtLnYeykGsyXvQeJaF3bZa

what'd you do to get these gains?

You will never learn.

IOTA is not getting my LINK!
Everything in that pic is so true though. I am sure the technocratic rulers will be benevolent... Half these sheeple age 16-25 want communism so it is hardly surprising they would willingly fund this cancer. I understand the people who are doing it for pure profit to dump later but Jesus.

what that it is 2x and will only increase along with the market cap from there on out? I know you are like, super smart from all that Rick and Morty, and you have like been buying crypto for like a whole like two months and all but yeah... go back to your soy lattes and office job you degenerate. It is not my fault your mother shoved you in daycare and fed you ADHD meds. You have been brainwashed. see

Baaah baaah baaaah.
>Unless you are only in it for the money then whatever. You are still probably a twat.

just pulled out. shits unsustainable, at least for this week. itll pump again in a week but its going straight down today

This one doesnt show the $600 I also made from IOTA, but this is a fucking amazing start from $200

It didnt upload fucking phone posting

Make sure you don't sell. As the saying goes "let your profits ride"! 3x in 3 days is completely healthy and sustainable.

Still hodling?

Well done boys. You were warned and you listened, enjoy your comfy gains. When you are ready i want you goys to look at the XRP chart.

Is anyone still holding?

The only thing that's more satisfying is knowing that /pol/ neo nazis missed out on these 500%+ gains

Not right now, it's wound too tight and we have the jew coming

Clearly they weren't/arn't pump-and-dumpers who profited the most from this manufactured hype...

holding, its coming back up now after a long pullback

have people literally jumped on iota from xrp and now the gains will start going back?

Nooooo
I missed all the trains
The BTC train, the LTC train, the iota train
Holding ETH and shitty alts like golem, ripple, aragon

is it late to jump on the train? i already saw 2 dips today.

wtf how long have u been hodling that xrp?
dump that shit.
if you hold the same amount of btc you bought for xrp you would have more profit.

I really just wanted to point out the May launch in general and the slow bleed since, despite several attempts at recovery it is still significantly down, it just got way overcooked in the frenzy and then went out of flavor. Bag hodlers were unquestionably wasting their time, even selling at that lowest point there in August and doing nothing but just sitting on BTC they would have been twice as well off, not to mention all the missed moon missions of the shit coins. Dash will probably be another example, at least it is right now, there was no secondary booster rocket.

Maybe IOTA gets another burst but surely there are better chances especially with all these reds around

r8 me

Roast me. Am I ready for the future?

since 0.09$ in May
technically I'm still at a $500 profit
used to be $1300 though

well usd dollar of xrp will be ok,
but the btc value of it will get lower and lower.

its up to you if you want usd or btc

coinbase/10 - 0,5 bonus points for monitoring the meme coin

Looks sexy so far. I'd download it. Heck, I'd probably even pay a silly .99 to get rid of ads (or whatever app developers do to make money these days.)