A speculative currency

most owners of Bitcoin purchased it to hodl it. no one is selling so everyone keeps on hodl'in. so let me guess... the whales will start sellin once the cap is reached? and then thats when the bubble bursts....when we run out of bitcoin to be mined?

www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bitcoin-price-value-dangerous-speculative-bubble-digital-money-cryptocurrency-economist-warning-a8092786.html

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you fucktarded? Institutional money is fudding BTC so they can accumulate for themselves and scare off the normies. Fucking Trump tactics. This is FUD 101, faggot.

i come from the construction business world; the idea of Bitcoin doesnt even remotely register in our imagination

these crazy graphs are coz the coin's only value is speculative

BTG will be The Function. t.Jew.

you cant understand how a global, immutable uncensurable, public ledger might have some value??

i understand BUT the problem is...whats a coin worth if you can buy nothing with it (except some weed lol)?

in future you think it will change?

are you seriosly this retarded?

i m thinkin why would it change in future? people will still need to convert it to dollars./....so wats d point unless its some illegal shit

nah I will cash it out in 4 years before it gets all mined up....and evertyone realizes its worthless and then it collapses.

I'm a structural engineer and I don't own much crypto at all and don't plan on buying any but I'm looking at BIM on a blockchain and implementing smartcontracts for business.

It's all a long way off but the sooner I learn, the better prepared I'll be in the future. Making a quick buck isn't my motive.

>you can buy nothing with it
you are fucking retarded, desu

>whats a coin worth if you can buy nothing with it

I turned one BTC into amazon gift cards at cybermonday and actually I bought everything I wanted

>whales
whales just start to buy

this picture is outdated. current market cap is about 300 billion USD already.

sry: $376,689,140,517

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

>300 billion USD already.
not enought
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

Ok so why Bitcoin over any other crpytocurrency?

>4 years

If you haven't sold your coins in the next 2-3 months you're a fucking moron. It has reached mainstream already, all the people who were ever going to buy it as an investment already have. It won't be long now until the whales start selling and everyone realises that a bitcoin isn't actually worth anything. The whole "HODL priceds are just always going to rise!!!" isn't going to continue because there are no more suckers left to buy in and inflate the price of bitcoin.

In our internal discussion forum for my political party, people just now are talking about making their first investments into crypto, literally all their savings. It's not over yet. Also many people will come home to family and friends for christmas and spread the word about their sick gains, allowing gramps to take a look too.

>any other crpytocurrency

Damn, can't wait for the pink wojaks

My gran literally rang me yesterday, asking how to put some of her pension fund into bitcoin.