drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Water
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ranmaru's_Kekkei_Genkai
pastebin.com/LN2Z6zX0
youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's make a collection of all filler Naruto bullshit that actually seems interesting. Like how we talked about that stuff in previous thread.

Honestly, if you are on missions outside of Konoha, unless you got MC-Kun drawback, you don't have to be involved with filler, as you won't be with the main people in fillers...

But you still could get access to filler stuff

It's not like DBZ where you have the driving episode stuff though.

My money is on Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh has many arms, Scion has only two.

Well, there's the Hero Water in waterfall, it would probably be pretty useful for immortal jumpers.
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Water

Anyone have that bacon soup recipe that user posted a few threads back? That stuff looked tasty.

Yeah, but Scion has no cool swords for Gilgamesh to steal. I think that maybe instead of fighting they'd commiserate over losing their partners and just go out for a beer, instead.

here's some bullshit eye stuff that isn't rinnegan, tenseigan, byakugan, or sharingan.
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ranmaru's_Kekkei_Genkai

Are there any better perks for surviving having your body destroyed than:

Anomalous Physiology
>From SCP: Requires COMPLETE destruction to kill you, even ashes are enough to survive.

Omega Healing Factor
>From X-Men Movies: Can regenerate from a singe drop of blood.

Apostle
>From GATE: Can survive being sliced into large numbers of pieces and having them buried long distances from each other, must have those pieces brought back together to recover.

?

Can we just get a 0 cp drawback to insert all the filler episodes into the naruto jump along with the normal stuff without needing to take mckun?

>Take Godtier in Sburb, which requires you die on your questbed
>Also take Can't Keep Down The Clown, which makes you ludicrously durable
>Do this as a fairly early jump
>Realize I probably don't have enough firepower to kill myself
Wat do?

horcrux

be a d&d lich

So, for those who took Vortessence from Half-Life, what have you accomplished with it?

There already is a +0 drawback.

Jump into black hole.

I could have sworn there already was, but looking at the jump I don't see it. Odd.

That's already a thing

There is one, I just wish there was one that allowed you to take specific fillers.

Wait, no, I just saw it. Look like quite the silly bugger now, don't I?

Its not on the copy I have?

What is it?

I taught it to everyone in UC Gundam. Really fucked up the "those people on Earth have their souls weighed down by gravity and are an inferior species" rhetoric a lot of villains like to give when every single human being is the equivalent of a Newtype. Only better, because normal Newtypes can't shoot lightning.

You're outdated.

On the one in the drive it's called stuffed, and is the first drawback

Have your companions Godtier, then kill you using their powers. Or with their weapons. I imagine they'll manage to kill you eventually.

It's the source of the Vortigaunts' powers. Basically the Force. It starts off as just electrokinesis, but it can be expanded into a lot of other applications. The neat thing is that it's really easy to do cooperative power uses with it, so the more Vortessence-trained people you have the stronger their abilities are.

Marvel's Healing Factor+Speed is better for that combo.

You don't need the 'be able to come back from a single drop' guarantee, since Anomalous Physiology already takes care of that. And the healing factor you can get in Marvel is much faster.

So, we all have a lot of soundtrack perks, right? Some jumpers are even collecting them.
Tell me a story about that, /jc/. Has anyone ever wondered where the music was coming from? Ever had a particularly apropos song come up at just the right time?
Tell me how music has enriched your life.

I have a Naruto question. Are there any metals or materials that block or inhibit chakra the same way Nth Metal does Magic in the DC Universe? I seem to remember something with the spider guy but my naruto knowledge is lacking so I don't know if anything else was done with it.

Dark Nature
Swift Nature
Steel Nature. At least their alternate usages from movie with Chimera Technique.

Chimera Technique is learnable. Use it. Get Five Kekkei Genkais on the mountain, or at least the fifth. Thus, you become immortal, or at least "Immortal", the dude never acheived it so we don't know how immortal you are... And you can get more than five Kekkei Genkai

>we all have a lot of soundtrack perks, right?
Nope

I am not really looking for a combo, rather the individual perks that can let you survive having your body destroyed.

Get a chainsaw. Being vertically cut in half would still kill you with Can't Keep Down The Clown.

There are a lot of random techniques that do it, I seem to recall a special web for one.

That's his spit. Kidomaru's "metal" is actually a resin he secretes in his saliva. Fits with the spider theme. And it's chakra-resistant, but doesn't actually block chakra. It just takes a lot more to penetrate it than normal, that's why the focused chakra pulse of the Gentle Fist were the best bet against it. Actual chakra-proof stuff is the realm of the Truth-Seeking Balls, and even they have trouble with nature chakra.

Why, you want to make a stupid looking Mecha Jumper?

Jumpchan's radio.

Actually, they can negate any chakra techniques, all natures, due to containing all natures, but they can't negate stuff that also has Six Paths sage chakra

Took me a while to find it. Here you go.

pastebin.com/LN2Z6zX0

Would Native Demon from Lord of Light work?

If i am being mysterious then I am followed regal orchestra and choir. If I am going to be a faceless prophet then I am going to be stylishly so.

If Im going full horror movie on someone then they hear chase music. Sure it takes away from the paranoia but its funny.
It takes a lot to make a stew
Especially when it's me and you
and him, and Steve from corporate too

Nature Chakra =/= Chakra Natures.

Nature Chakra is the shit you use to reach Sage Mode, it's basically ambient/natural chakra in contrast to the elements and yin/yang that ninja use.

Obviously. Who would want to?

Not "nature" as in the elemental natures. "Nature" as in the natural energy chakra that goes into making senjutsu. It has nothing to do with the Six Paths senjutsu, anyone with sage mode can damage the Truth-Seeking Balls.

*wouldn't

WHY IS NARUTO SO CONFUSING ABOUT NAMING CONVENTIONS IN ENGLISH

Possibly, but that seems to only work if you take it as the god origin. Taking the God origin and a different origin's capstone would be really expensive.

>From GATE: Can survive being sliced into large numbers of pieces and having them buried long distances from each other, must have those pieces brought back together to recover.

Apostle (600, Discount Drop-In): Normally this means that you pledge yourself to a God here and when you die your soul goes to them. But luckily for you I’ll ignore that and give you its benefits anyway. What this means is incredible strength and speed and amazing regeneration. They also tend to live for a very long time up to a 1000 years. You can outrun cars and heal from bullets the moment they leave your body. You’re not on Rory’s level but you’re close.

Where are you getting that from?

Honestly, it's largely an issue with lazy translators, even if the original was confusing skilled translators could modify the terms used when translating to make it more clear. I mean english has plenty of redundancy that way.

Translations a funky business.

From OOTS:

>On the subject of classes not mentioned here, unless the official 3.5 edition D&D class is exclusive to a single campaign setting, you may also take it as if it were a class from this table. No homebrew classes – them's the breaks.

Is there a list of non-setting specific prestige classes for 3.5e D&D?

On another note, is there a way to enlarge the reply box? Every time I copy-paste 1 sentence or more, it gives me really weird formatting issues that I have to go back and fix manually, and it's kind of annoying.

>pastebin.com/LN2Z6zX0

I just took "here's to you" from MGS. Then I ate a speaker with savage salvage, so the music is coming from me.

The source material, Apostles are damn near immortal.

I am planning on taking A real ninja and MC-Kun so I can't use any techniques. I am calling it my Naruto Death Run for a reason.

Ideally I need something that smashes through Chakra enhanced defenses and possibly stop chakra based healing if you stick it in their body.

I am not that person. It sounds like fun but I have way too much planning, cheating and rule bending to do.. While I do intent to abuse technology and magic a robot outside of maybe a doombot is currently not part of the plan.

>On another note, is there a way to enlarge the reply box?
Bottom right of the box you type in. Click and drag.

Aren't they weaker versions that can only be used in a specific ways via a tattoo on your hand?

Thanks a lot -- that was really quite irritating.

What jump has the best Baby's First Clarketech perks?

Tenchi Muyo, probably.

WHAT THE COCK.

I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THAT.

The thing is, the guy invented it beause he DIDN'T have anything special. No Kekkei Genkais or such. AS such, that means that the Chimera Technique he used was also invented and is not exclusive to him.

The thing is, in order to fuse himself with a person and kep himself as himself, he needed to somehow hollow his body out in some way to have space for people he would "fuse" with

youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY

For the guy who's making the Video Game Designer jump, if you're around, may I suggest a drawback involving the infamous video game movie phenomenon? Maybe a lower drawback where any movie adaptation of the game you made sucks, or a higher one where, with only in-jump perks, you have to make one that is both reviewed well and makes money? Just tossing out ideas.
I'm not trying to find ways to get more cp so I can get more stuff, what are you talking about.

So, who's the best LoT companion and why is it Cultist?

What a funny way to spell Necron Tomb Spider.

>Cultist
>Not Tuesday

Because she is adorable, gets a huge power buff if you finish hard mode, and smells of bacon.

Hooligan Tuesday is best you filthy heretic.

I say no to harpoons and morphine.

Bacon a shit, user.

A shit.

You must also say no to living and bringing justice and hope to the universe.

Maybe just a little morphine?

She did the best she could with what was available.

I prefer to bring death to that particular universe.

Maybe a little. . . but definitely no harpoons!

Military women are trash, she gives you an addiction, and you need to sacrifice everything about yourself to get her.

So Apparently the original Concept for Convexity [Really called Aether] was literally Energy Bending from Avatar the Last Air Bender.

Literally all of it. The concept of dark and light, balance, your own will must be iron, etc. Spiritualism that transcends material elements. ALL OF IT.
>mfw

The only difference is the source. It's mana instead of spirit energy. There's one TINY problem though. In setting they noted that it's similar to becoming a reality warper once you master both in perfect harmony as the whole setting runs off of mana. Granted it might just be hyperbole on the writers part.

Just note this is revelations on all the cut content meant to be put into the original game. The game had no real explanation for its magic and how it all worked. How blue crystals are a thing what exactly convexity is [this shit didn't even have an in setting name Convexity was just a convenient place holder by the fans]. It even mentions an in setting reason for the upgrade system [The Aethercrest].

Should I even bother incorporating such ideas? Granted I had to do a lot of gap filling myself with the most basic of interpretation to justify its existence outside the context of a game. I'm already working on the update but I just wanted to confirm one last time.

>and you need to sacrifice everything about yourself to get her.
>defining yourself by your perks
I can see why you have such shit tastes user.

>Being so unchanged that you still think of yourself as not only a human, but as the same human you were in bodymod.

>defining one's self by their meat
>not defining one's self by their experiences

>hyperbole on the writers part
Until they have feats.

You mean all those experiences I had as a non-human that now are meaningless since I'm stuck as a human I haven't been for millions of years?

Lel. Top kek.

Been away for a while.

Can I get a rundown of the newest and in-development jumps?

Millions of years? Wat.

Well, go with what you think's best? It sounds like a whole lot of hyperbole to me, and you definitely shouldn't allow people to become reality warpers with it.

Unrelated question... I picked up Magical Sustenance a while ago, promptly forgot about the part of the supplement talking about growing larger from too much magic, and gorged myself on absurd quantities of magic for milennia.

Does that keep doing something after the first 5 to 6 years, and how much of a growth increase is it?

>Bacon a shit

This reminds me of the question of source material vs jumpmaker in terms of what X is capable of.

Backgrounds.

Kingdom Hearts is new?

Silly user, bacon is food not waifu.

Reality warper is such a vague term. In a wide sense, having any magic at all makes us reality warpers.

The Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei jump is new and awesome.

Don't really keep track of when we got stuff... Panty&Stocking is new? We got Innistrad a while ago, not sure if it still counts as new.

Also still working on Incredibles. Getting annoyed at my own slowness.

SpyroAnon may be taking hits to his sanity score due to digging into the metaphysics of spyro while trying to update his jump.

Also there is a new Panty & Stocking jump.

Aside from that not much. Have you considered making a jump? People have been tossing around ideas the last couple of threads.

Take your time user, and know that we love you.

No don't. We really don't need anything new.

>Incredibles
Yay, an Incredibles jump!

From OOTS:

>On the subject of classes not mentioned here, unless the official 3.5 edition D&D class is exclusive to a single campaign setting, you may also take it as if it were a class from this table. No homebrew classes – them's the breaks.

Is there a list of non-setting specific prestige classes for 3.5e D&D?

>We really don't need anything new.

Um, why? More jumps are always better then less.
There's nothing wrong with encouraging people to contribute.

Not that I know of. It'd be a list of pretty much all of them, with a small selection of omissions like Red Wizards of Thay and such.