Post things you've come up with but should never come to the table...

Post things you've come up with but should never come to the table. My magical realm is letting my dick do half the world building by just rambling about various ideas and inspirations, and it usually comes out fairly interesting

>Goblins are a vermin race, barely more intelligent than dogs
>The problems in explaining what goblins are, arise because they have so many names
>Goblins as they're typically known, are at ages of 1 to 3, and are little rapey bastards
>Once they've grown beyond that, people think they're then "hob"goblins
>To further complicate things, demons and wizards like enchanting them, making them Imps
>It is important to note that they aren't related to orcs, they just like orc camps
>So now we can get to the confusion about how they reproduce
>goblins, hobgoblins, and imps can all reproduce, since they are the same species
>But, given that they're stupid, and humanoid, they have a problem with humans
>Human males of course look something like hobgoblins, aka competitors and something worth killing
>Human females look like ugly goblin females, from their perspective
>However, they lack the utterly repugnant smell goblins let off constantly to warn each other away
>To their feeble minds, that means it's game on, all you can get
>This generally doesn't happen to women of the adventuring sort
>They won't admit it, but anyone worth their gold has lived in that armor for long enough
>If however, you find yourself having to console a farmer's wife, at least remember this
>It's kobolds that lay eggs in their victims, goblins only take your dignity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPfY1D3O7C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Half Dragon Dwarves slave caste in a Dwarven kingdom.

>The Pretty Ones are vajazzled concubines.
>The rest are, slaves, hard labour, warriors, miners. It's a golden age for the dwarves, even though they are constantly at war.

>They manage this because they take advantage of how a dragon can breed with anything.
>Many have Kolbold, or even baser beasts in their bloodline.

>There are escapees and free villages outside of the kingdom though.

My magical realm is incredibly tame. The most magical realm my setting could get is one where women are about as overrepresented among knightly orders and the military in general as men are in our IRL military, and where princes in peril have almost entirely replaced damsels in distress. A powerful ladyknight princess carrying a young nobleman to safety is the rule rather than the exception.

Of course women also court men with poetry, song and elaborate rituals and formalities.

10\10 belongs at table would play

I try not to throw in too much of my magical realm, but it still sometimes slips through.

>All Elves revere powerful godlike beings known as the Elders
>The Elders are ancient Fey that guard and maintain the forest that covers the continent
>They command the animals within
>And the more intelligent creatures, especially Dryads, are also in their thrall
>They manipulate memories and sow thoughts to secretly guide the course of the Elven race
>In doing this, they protect the Forbidden Grove

>In ancient times, one of the Elders was became corrupted by power
>Became the King of the forest
>Dryads were once simple tree spirits with only basic sentience
>The King extracted them and corrupted them as his servants
>The other Elders banded together and defeated him
>Their place he was killed is now the Forbiden Grove
>The Elders then took the servants and mindwiped them, gave them new memories and enthralled them
>The 'purified' creatures became modern Dryads
>The Elders let no Dryads near the grove out of fear that their memories will return and lead to the resurrection of The King That Was

I have basic concepts for a plotline involving this, but not too much.

A campaign in which the players are sealed in a facility that is actively trying to mutilate them and transform them into Silent-Hill esque monsters bit by bit, all themed around their psychological issues. The Facility is run by a deranged AI and the broken down areas are stalked by past victims.

Essentially, the players are given tests and failure results in surgical modification ending in monsterhood.

I have a tf magical realm.

Using that pic in a /pol/ thread about Jews one day thx user

Original as ever, /pol/.

You fuckers quite literally get off to your own political circlejerking, don't you

I really really like playing characters with slave backgrounds, because I really like the idea of going from less than a person to a paragon of heroism.

Needless to say, any time I try this with female characters, it instantly raises suspicions of magical realm. Shame for male characters too actually, unless they gladiator slaves or arena combatants or something similar. For some reason THAT is perfectly fine. Even though IRL gladiators were highly sexualized and their sweat was sold as an aphrodisiac.

Nice. New cringe thread material.

Musclegirls, musclegirls everywhere

I still can't believe I made this thing. View at own risk, may contain gratuitous descriptions of warrior ladies swallowing people alive, burping, and digestion.

Ironically my attempt at making a full-blown magical realm setting is a lot more tame, at least on the surface. There's still plenty of room for depravity, though. Depravity that I plan to indulge through fiction.

>Role Reversal
good taste

So.
Kirby.

An antagonist whose evil is so extensive it takes the heroes multiple generations to defeat, resulting in adorable marriages between player characters and scenes from each second onward generation's childhoods.

Either that or a post-apocalyptic scenario where 99% of the population just vanished a la Rapture and that's all you know. I figure it'll bring up some interesting points on how people act without the pressure of numbers.

Or a game literally about running a restaraunt.
Not so magical-realmy, but sort of weird and not what people expect out of an RPG.

A mafia-style organization run by succubi and staffed entirely by women who slowly transform into succubi. Their goal is to control the world semi-behind the scenes, and are planning their first regional split/inner war to provide extra organizations for cover.

Really, I just wanted women in suits threatening people with switchblades and revolvers.

I'd play in that, just so I can be a manly man with a fabulous mustache adventuring for glory and JUSTICE!

I like cannibal girls.

Not like, weird vore stuff with people being swallowed whole, just straight up horror movie killing and eating folk.

Even better if it's reluctant, like she's cursed or infected with something that drives her to it.

Kind of want to play a wendigo girl, in a system where that just means sharp teeth and claws and not being a big deer skull monster.

Check out the Scarlet Night SFM movie, OP.
I reckon it'd be right up your alley you sick fuck

>He doesn't know about the Jews

You. I like you.

I'd never be able to get it to happen at the table, and probably shouldn't, but the idea of playing the cannibal and trying to get away with it is *really* appealing.

Are we just inserting our fetishes in to RPGs here?

A world where females are cursed and never gain continence and have to wear diapers all their life. Can you lift the curse before the plastic mine runs dry halting diaper production and flooding the streets with female waste?

Gonna post the one I made for those threads I guess

I like coming up with a lot of pointless details about biology and culture of races in my settings, and I admit that the ones I've come up with most detail are the ones that are relevant to my magical realm.

For example, I decided to incorporate the thing about elves having very long pregnancies into my setting, and then spent time thinking about how that would make sense, what related effects would result, and how that might affect their culture.

What have you come up with so far?

Good job, you are now that setting's equivalent of a cute tomboy.

[game idea involving giant chicks either as guardians of towns/cities or monster-fighters]

O hai there.

Similar. Most of my settings have giants in some form or another, but I try to keep that sane, well thought out, and use it to explore cultural stuff.

The *real* magical realm shit I keep in the closet is like...humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant in order to not get overrun by a race of 500ft pseudo-objectivist elves who otherwise don't see them as people. Among other Fun Stuff.

my magical realms are pretty unsustainable for normal groups. Mostly just public nudity, oil massages, and general acts of voyeurism or exhibitionism. I just love the cliche of powerful people being mostly naked or totally in the buff and they're confident enough about it that no one challenges them over it. Also because a pair of plump oil covered tits is hot as shit.

>humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant
Wait I know I read something about this on Veeky Forums a long time ago. That is still quite a magical realm.

Each and every single time one of my players triggered a wild magic reaction, I fudged the rolls so that one PC gets extra limbs.
I think they might be onto me but they don't complain because of the free ring/handheld slot.

I've tried to push towards that with a human fighter girl I played once who insisted she had to be absolutely humongous to wrestle monsters and dragons to death but if the group noticed or not they never said, though the DM suggested I make a character large in a game after that so who knows.

Yeah, I had a few ideas to make it less magical realm and asked for some advice once upon a time. The conclusion we came up with was kinda 'fuck it' so I went ahead and just kept it in the closet and let it get ridiculous.

>BBEG is aging millionaire woman who owns "evil corporation #9064"
>Despite being a total bombshell with a few lines on her face, she's freaking out and terrified of getting old and dying
>purchases a small third world island and its populace, sets them to work in a big ass resource gathering factory.
>Factory is just a front. Secretly selects entire communities at random to experiment on in hopes of finding some way to stop aging and live forever
>discovers the most successful way of doing this is to plant her mind in the body of a child
>pcs invade island. Everything's in shambles. Fight their way to evil lady in the process of jumping into the child
>pcs stop her, save girl. Big manly detective type adopts girl
>one night the girl comes down Ina shear nightgown. Turns out they were too late and evil woman was transferred. First action with her new body is to try and seduce detective in the body of an 11 year old.
>"what's the matter, daddy... Aren't I beautiful?"

I held off on that last part, thankfully. Instead I just had her stab him with a pair of scissors and run away.

Also someone pointed out to me this is apparently the plot to a new resident evil game and I had no idea. I'm both dissapointed and creeped out that I'm not the only one creepy enough to try this.

>open the picture
>flashback begins
>mind imagery goes black and white
>agnus dei starts playing
>my roomie finds me weeping in front of my laptop
trigger warnings man

Well that explains it. However, I'm going to have to ask for more homeworld shiptans

I think I can oblige. I saved a couple others.

In fairness, she's a BC from 2. A game with basically no emotional investment compared to the other two. Trigger warning for this one though; There is no withdrawal from the garden.

This is about all I've got, unfortunately.

I did find this squirreled away in the same folder though.

Check out Gonzo 2, by Little Red Goblin Games. One class is the Ungermaw, who starts with a Kirby style vacuum breath and bite attack, and later can swallow enemies whole. Also has a Cannibal archetype that trades the vore to instead chomp on people and gain bonus feats.

I feel this thing I made, for some unfathomable reason once, is kind of related. Really, there's been a surprising amount of vore homebrew stuff on Veeky Forums all things considered.

Now, technically I consider everything I homebrew as "stuff that never will come to table", since pretty much all of it is either stuff I made because I felt it ought to exist but didn't, or (like this one) somebody else said it ought to exist and nobody else was willing to do it. I don't really do stuff because I intent to use it, or even assuming anybody else intents to use it.

Might as well give a rundown of the details of elven reproduction in my setting.
First of all, elves are more like most non-human mammals in that they can only conceive children at a certain time of year. I figure that makes sense if we assume that, like humans, they have a limited amount of ova and once they're gone they're gone. Humans lose one per month after reaching sexual maturity, and usually run out when they're about 60 or 70, so for much long-lived elves it would make sense they only lose one a year so they actually last for most of their lifespan. Like many mammals, female elves can also terminate the pregnancy at an early stage. Effectively, they can't get pregnant unless they want to. This means that bedding as many females as possible and getting out of there isn't the optimal strategy for males to spread their seed, but instead elf couples usually have to truly love each other before they'll have children. Because of these two factors, elves also have a much more liberal view of sex than humans (since it can't possibly result in unwanted pregnancies for most of the year, and even when it could the pregnancy only occurs when the female wants to, for the most part sex is just something you do because it feels good).
As for the pregnancies themselves, they last around three years. The baby will be born larger than a human one, and an elf near the end of the pregnancy would look like a human carrying twins (for this reason elf twins are extremely rare; carrying two babies at the same time would be a huge strain on the mother. Elves place great signifigance on twin births, believing such children to be destined for greatness. The only elven triplets known are the semi-mythical founders of their civilisation). Side effect of this is that female elves need to have very wide child-bearing hips. The advantage is that the child will be born more developed than a human one, and can walk very shortly after birth and speak in a few months.

Femboys. Doesn't matter how you include them.
>all male tribe of bronze-skinned amazons that are as curvy as they are well toned
>rescuing girly princes that get flustered when you say you want to make them your woman
>stuck up mage boys that need a firm reminder why they shouldn't abuse their power, usually with lots of chains, curses, and hot wax
>orc boyz with attitude problems, cast out of their tribes for looking disgracefully young and attractive

Only women can perform magic.

Breast size is directly related to magical ability

>The *real* magical realm shit I keep in the closet is like...humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant in order to not get overrun by a race of 500ft pseudo-objectivist elves who otherwise don't see them as people. Among other Fun Stuff.
I'd play that setting

>Tumblr
>Caring about men
are you 'avin' a giggle m8?

>What is Valkyrie Drive?

>that spoiler
Hopefully it's an Inverse relationship

not that user, but don't be silly. All women settings are the best because it's all vapid moe shit.

(Cont.)
Since the mother will be in a vulnerable state for an extrended period of time (although elves suffer far less from the kind of complications humans have during pregnancy, the longer and slower duration giving thier bodies more time to acclimate, just hauling all that extra weight around is in itself very strenouous for the mother), elves have a very strong bond between the husband and wife (which is also why they don't have children unless both have proven themselves willing to comit). As they breed quite slowly, you rarely have more than a few pregnant women even in large communities, and if possible the whole community will help take care of the mothers (elves live mostly in relatively small tribal groups or clans, with strong communal bonds).

Another random thing that results from this is the effect on elven diet. Normally their diet is mostly plant-based (about 75 to 80% plants), but a pregnant female will need a lot more protein, both to feed the growing baby and due to the strain caused by the pregnancy, and will thus switch to a more meat-based diet and generally require a lot more food than normal (which is a subject of a lot of jokes and sayings). This has caused elves to view eating a lot of meat to be a "female" thing, which leads to some minor culture clashes with humans, who often view eating a lot of meat as being a sign of wealth due to meat costing more than grain.

Nope

Truth be told, I'd run it with the right group. Already the subject of much random RP, E or otherwise.

Bisexual freeuse society

I would not dare ever introduce such a concept to people I consort with

Sensible to me, wouldn't really bat an eye at it as long as elves weren't the only race to vary from humans like that

I intend to make all races at least a little different. Admittably I haven't really though much on how dwarves reproduce (although I have come up with stuff about their culture, and decided they turn more stone-like as they age, eventually petrifying completely when they die of old age; dwarves place these "ancestor statues" into shrines and call on their spirits for guidance in times of need).

There are three kingdoms: Alterius, Borahtarg, and the Nation of no name

Throughout these nations are individuals collectively known as 'the Marked'. These are individuals who have been marked by various gods under various sigils and bestowed powers related to their marks.

E.g. The Warrior God may mark you under their Sigil of Victory which would give you the power to heal quickly, hardened skin, and making you more aware in combat.

The three nations react to this very differently: In Alterius, Marked are given respect within their field, and upon 'Awakening' are sorted into the role most suited to their talents. Those marked by the Warrior God join the military, those marked with Destiny become advisors, etc.

In Borahtarg, being Marked is akin to being born half-monster. Upon Awakening, Marked individuals are instantly removed from all positions of power, must renounce their names and lands, and live in exile.

This exile actually created the last nation. It gets its name from the fact that there is no social hierachry, no ruler, and only basic rules are held. Being mostly Marked, their laws are flexible to account for the somewhat erratic will of the gods, even in cases of Warrior-Marked killing innocents.

Where they most differ, however, is how they deal with First-Marked. see, the Gods were once all mortals during the later-named Era of Gods, but slowly attained thei divine thrones. The first to do this no longer has a name, or if he does, he does not seem to know it. His domain is a mystery, with scholars split into three camps: Chaos, Divine, or Primal. Whatever he was bestowed, it turned him mad and gave him the title of 'The First God'. While other gods carefully choose their marked, sometimes even bestowing it unto entire bloodlines, the First God seems to Awaken people at random, with no particular sigils relating to any particular powers, which often change upon the First God's whims.
(1/2)

The Nation of No Name treats the First-Marked as any other, though remaining somewhat suspicious, as they are as likely to have healing powers and told to heal the sick as they are to have the power to suck souls and told to kill everyone wearing green.

In Borahtarg, they are exiled upon Awakening, as with all Marked. This has actually led to Borahtarg having basically no experts on magic or gods within their borders.

In Alterius, First-Marked are slaughtered upon Awakening, as they are too unpredictable to be able to go into any predictable role. It is said that the First God actually enjoys this, and will bestow immortality and ever-alertness to those about to have their throats cut, so they never die, never sleep, and never recover. He's a cruel god. This practice of excuting First-Marked actually dates back to the reign of Emporer Marterium IV who became First-Marked in his late 30's and ordered the death of all First-Marked withgin his realm. When his advisors told him that included him, he simply smiled, placed his dagger on the table pointing up and headbutted it.

I would play.

Actually, this got me thinking, has anyone tried playing a campaign based off of RubyQuest?

Literally the only magical realm I have are cute Boys dressed up as harem boys in service to powerful men and warlords. I can just add in a throwaway line that there are cute boys included with the cute girls.

Thank you kindly, user

A setting where the religious factions have completely subverted the secular ones.
The religion is an overaching religion with many sects at war with eachother, the main god is the god of obedience, piety, and loyalty.

The player characters are all criminals and devients who are by law forced into suits of armor that are shaped like birds, horses, and other exotic mounts which are enchanted to be binding, take care of all biologocal needs, and have many accesses for "punishment" as well as forcing them to be chaste.

The other half of their player characters are paladins and the owners of the first half of the players.

That seems like it could be a bit unfun unless the slaves had options for what they could do

My magical realm: gender bending and general transformation with an emphasis on beautification.

Other aesthetic preferences that are not quite magical realm: cute tomboys, small/flat chests

Putting it altogether (minus gender bending, lots of ways to do that):

>When an especially gifted magic user awakens to their powers, the power in them will slowly and subconsciously remake their body according to their own ideal image.

>Adorable perky tomboy is fine with her small chest, but secretly wishes her flat ass was a bit bigger.

>Wakes up one morning and is confused when suddenly, none of her shorts fit anymore...

>When whisked away on the adventure, ends up wearing a super skimpy outfit, because it was the only thing on hand that fit her sex goddess tier booty.

Related question Veeky Forums-
What's the worst piece of magical realm you've snuck in to a game or character without anyone else at the table noticing?

>>gender bending and general transformation with an emphasis on beautification.
>that image

>Pic
> gender bending and general transformation with an emphasis on beautification.
I'm gonna admit, my first thought was less TG and more trapification

>no one points out that rapist goblins is hardly a strange magical realm

Basically the idea is that players make both the mounts and riders and get to choose which ones they play
If players agree one can even play a rider while the other plays the mount
So the player has full say and at any time can just take over the rider if they are the mount or the mount if they are the rider.
So if you arnt comfortable then just switch it up and take it a new direction.

So, each player gets two characters? Or what?

That first idea is literally the plot of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Not really magical realm, but I've had an idea for a campaign twist stewing for a while

>Evil wizard's army is slowing encroaching on a kingdom, slaughtering everyone in his wake
>King Douchebag tasks you with killing the wizard ASAP before any more of his people die
>If you come back without killing him you will be executed
>You fight your way to the top of his tower
>Wizard turns to you and says "Ah yes, I've been expecting you. Come in, come in and have some tea."
>Wizard seems like a really chill dude aside from the genocide, until he says
>"Now, kill me so that I may ascend to lichdom."

Haven't really decided what the "correct" course of action would be for defeating him, but I love the idea of a seemingly impossible choice. I'd like to hear suggestions as I might be using this in a future campaign and I'd like to have it fleshed out a lot more by then.

well the king never specified that the wizard had to stay dead, only that he had to be killed. Since being killed is required for Lichdom, the PCs have fufilled their requirement.

How do you introduce your magical realm into a wargame?

That's the kind of pedantry I'll try to account for when I write the actual campaign

Knock him out. Take all his things, cut off his tongue and hands and feet and then place a feeding/pooping tube up his anus

>Naked Celtic warriors
>Naked Indian female archers
>Roman post-battle mouthrape

The shadowrun game I am in has one of those. Pretty cool gang even if the boss sees men as nothing more than a beast of burden at best and her one daughter has a fetish for blue balling men and going home to rub a few out.

>like bodysuits
>play infinity.
I've been looking for a good qt mecha pilot for years though.

what the fuck

I think you mean that Agarest game

Please no bully the Mothership.

I find it kind of interesting to think of a world where all life stems from goblins who've gone through various kinds of transformations; like stem cells differentiating into other cells depending on environment and instructions.

Closer to Fire Emblem Awakening, really

>What is Valkyrie Drive?
Isn't the a-cup girl the mad stronk weapon?

Or is it just all about the boobed ganguro's power?

Basically

>The *real* magical realm shit I keep in the closet is like...humans wind up having to adapt ancient bioship tech to make people giant in order to not get overrun by a race of 500ft pseudo-objectivist elves who otherwise don't see them as people. Among other Fun Stuff.
How much Attack on Titan would it be?

Not my magical realm, I did this to screw with one of my players that keep trying to put his Elf fetishism into my game.

> Humans and elves at war for thousands of years.
> Elves have superior technology and magic, but are physically weak and are at a dissadvantage when in direct combat.
> Men know the ways of nature and animal taming, and make up their weakness agaisnt the elves by numbers and physical strength.
> Man basically rekts the elves since they can up and punch an hole through them.
> Dwarves are greedy bastards that play both or work with/for both sides trying to make a profit.
> Orcs are a building up rage that can reproduce like the plague and are assembling a massive army to take over the world.
> Except the Orcs are at civil war with one another so that keeps their plans from happening.
> Men and Dwarves are pretty fond of Elven slaves.
> Orcs in turn are pretty fond of Men and Dwarven slaves. Men to work, Dwarves to eat.
> Elves hate Orcs but will enslave them anyway.
> Elves unleash a plague in an attempt to erradicate Men.
> Plague kills most of the Human females. The survivors are left sterile. Only 1% of those remain fertile.
> Situation backfires when Humans become overprotective or their own females, but become quite fond of Elven females.
...(At this point said player was rejoicing in delight)...
> Human's start a great giant market of female elven sex slaves.
> "Women for family, Elves for everything else".
> The catch is, if a human impregnates an elven female, the spawn will be a horrific and nigh-unstoppable deformed eldrich abomination that destroys everything.
...(at this point said player turned white)...
> Mage makes a proprecy that one day a perfect half-human half-elf child will be born
> Child born of sin
> And will essentially be the Satan of the realm that will end the world in death and plage
... (player no longer fantasizing about fucking elves anymore).

> > The catch is, if a human impregnates an elven female, the spawn will be a horrific and nigh-unstoppable deformed eldrich abomination that destroys everything.

That's why, around Elves you go for the backdoor, aways

>Mostly just public nudity, oil massages, and general acts of voyeurism or exhibitionism.
Extremely hot desert setting but luckily local magical olives produce an oitment that grants resistance to heat. It needs to be applied very carefully and ritualistically and putting any cloth on top will wipe it off leaving patch of skin vulnerable to burning.

People bother to live there to gather and export the oil (magical olives require extreme heat to grow)

>I just love the cliche of powerful people being mostly naked or totally in the buff and they're confident enough about it that no one challenges them over it.
Ok swing it more for magic. The oil gives great boosts to physical stats but is expensive, so rich people put it on while the plebeians get by with cloth coverings/minor enchants just to block the heat.

Maybe add barbarian tribes living around that don't know enchantment, just the oil and wear it to battle. Great warriors of the nations around it also put down the oil for battle.
I could put it down into a corner of Exalted world and nobody would bat an eye.

Hold on what was the traumatic flasbacking to?

Curious.

How do the Dwarves and Orcs themselves reproduce in that setting?

Orcs in my setting are basically the locust from Gears of War. I wrote that they have a female caste who is thrice their size and constantly berserk, and will brutally murderkill anything that comes near, so their queens are the only one capables of generating more orcs, essentially by throwing orcs spores in the air.

Dwarves have no females, they make little clay dolls of themselves, fill it with earth and iron, and do some magic, break the clay, and voila, a new Dwarf is born, already adult, with some memories and personality traits (for humor sake) and looking like the Dwarf that created him. Usually a few old dwarves are responsible for making new dwarves, called Clay Fathers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPfY1D3O7C8

If listening to this doesn't fill your heart with sinking dread followed by a slowly building ember of hatred you probably haven't played Homeworld.

No worries: Dwarves reproduce via ale fungus.

Pretty nice setting tbhfam.

>there is an anomalous sorceress that realised the principle of "sphere that you do not see" and draws immense power from it despite her outward lack of stature
would play.