Are SALyou guys ready for this?

The gains are going to be fucking unreal when SALT actually becomes usable as a platform for cashing the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatox.com/exchange/POS/BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how tf are you gonna cash out?

enlighten me oldfag, what is cashing out?

im ready, just put in another 6k fiat into this

Just get POStoken. Marketcap under 1mil $
Lending platform released on the 15th of december.
Cheapest one of all the lending platforms, for now...
Seems like the easiest 10x-30x out there.

I legitimately need this service. Need cash for my crypto asap.

where to get?

Literally called piece of shit token, with a ginger guy in suit as an icon. Man, I feel sorry for pajeets. They do that shit thinking they add respectability to a project because they fetichize whiteness, while the western world is all about muh diversity, muh casualwear fuck the corporate world.

use your crytpo as collateral, take out a loan in FIAT.

taking out a loan is not a taxable event.

mercatox.com/exchange/POS/BTC
You might be mistaken here. What ginger guy are you talking about? The dev is still anonymous. The icon looks like this.

Damn, this has dropped hard from an ATH of 7 USD down to like 5.50.

The fuck is happening to it?

I was 1,450 Salt deep but now I just added 2k :O we gonna make it!??!!

>the dev is still anonymous

KYS

BTC is pumping to new ATH's. Alts only pump when BTC is stable.

time and time again the same thing happens....sell the news

lol I'm not selling shit, there hasn't been any news and this thing will 100% pump very soon. Veeky Forums is retarded and deserve the pink wojaks that are coming soon.

everyone is expecting it to launch in the coming days = there is no news

That website is literally made from a free dashboard template, doesn't quite inspire confidence

ye i am sure they will not release any twitters/other medias as soon as it launches. lol

the sole fact alone that it has actual real usage for anyone trading cryptos will make it gain.

you still don't get it

what do you think happens when everyone invested is expecting the news of release and a price increase..................

the same thing that happens every single time

what if everyone is expecting a sell the news cycle??????

So i wasnt done accumulating LINK..my last tranche(500€) arrived on my exchange just today. since LINK is too hot right now (double the price i bought in dont want to FOMO, LINK has still a lot of time) i was thinking about SALT but it seems like its dropping hard right now....there is no news why is it dropping? how long should i wait?

that's cute and all but Salt has said they are launching ETH as collateral "almost immediately" after launch. How many ICO's want to cash out right now? Yeah... you keep "selling the news" and chasing daily P&D. Good luck with that

most alts will be dropping while BTC does its thing. when BTC stabilises expect green dildos all across the board, it happens every time.

buying in is just a question of how well you think you can time the market.

Exactly, when "everyone" knows they have to do something, it stops being true.

Sell the news is at this point just a scheme for whales to pick up good projects at cheap thanks to retard weak hands.

Seems a bit fishy to me.

Please enlighten us. What seems fishy about this graph?

how long till we get back to where SALT was? BTC sucked everything up its ass and I dont know if SALT will ever get back to 7 USD like it was.

man...REQ, ARK or SALT tough decision

SALT during dip right now, wait until moon - sell and buy ARK with profits