So, my sell target was at 2000 sats for 12/12, seems like it'll be filled soon, what do user?

So, my sell target was at 2000 sats for 12/12, seems like it'll be filled soon, what do user?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HODL LONGER BITCH!!

This fucking coin is blowing past $1. Too much hype following it. Sell if you want, I'll take your bags.

at first i was like, then i do some math, 1$ per coins roughly equals 18b mcap, seems not that way too unrealistic.

anyway, there is still time, first target tomorrow, next target the 12/12, there is still time for a lot of shit to happen.

be a smart trader and stick to your plans
dont be a greedy Veeky Forumszer who loses everything

self half

Did not have any plans. Ended up selling at 1230 right before the pump. Hate my self. How to deal with loss bros

It's about to pump again!

accept your loss and buy back in

dont be such a fajet next time

just bought 1300 XLM on bittrex.

if and when I decide to sell, whats the best way to cash out?

Get back in quickly. Will go to 1500 this leg.

Thank you user

You cant. Its not a meme

yeah, guess ill just have to sell it for BTC and cash out elsewhere? F

exactly

>1300 sats
>Still 15 hours until the news

2K looks cheap to me user

Is this too late to buy back in?
Dont wanna get dumped on

why the fuck is lumen not listed on bitfinex. created acc on binance, tradet BTC to the deposit wallet yesterday and those fuckers don t arrive at my wallet. i fucking copy pasted it. fuck my life - but i i will try harder

or need i verify first?

No you’re not too late. This pump will last until mid December. If the news is as big as we all anticipate based on the information we have, we will see .90 - $1.05 Buy now and strap in man

So what is this news exactly?

Mmmmm let me ask my crystal ball

HUEG NEWS

better buy 100k

>If the news is as big as we all anticipate based on the information we have
Based off that it sounds like he knows something

nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html

Look at this like the EEA. Except this is with XLM, IBM and Banks. The lid is going to blow hard off this mother fucker

How does lumens compare to XRP? I've stayed away from lumens due to them dumping coins on the public in the past but I'm curious what their master plan is

>semiofficial happening
i'm ready.

>24 nov
as if this isn't baked into the price

Well XRP is down like 15% today and Lumen is mooning

Read the article numb nuts. It’s from yesterday

I stand corrected, apologies

I just bought the current dip, how fucked am I? Sell targets?

what news

I bought at 1200 sats FYI.

My original plan was to sell Stellar december 2018. Because I thought we'd have to wait a year for something to happen.

I'm about to sleep, should I set a sell order or just leave it?

I think we’ll see 2000 sats minimum. News came out today about a new Korean exchange partnership, more news coming out tomorrow (which is big news) while they are still in Seoul Korea, and then more news on the 12th. It will be a lucrative week for you. Just sit tight and enjoy the ride

If this went to $1 it would have a ~$17b market cap though, that seems a bit unrealistic for December?

It really depends on the market man. The crypto market is irrational and volatile. Take a look at the XRP chart from April to May and tell me what you think is possible/not possible.

You could say that about a lot of coins though. Why would XLM be the next coin for the ripple/iota level moon mission? What kind of news would it take to have this effect and is this likely to happen this month?

i cant get on bittrex to sell my fucking xlm or even just look at the graph is anyone else having this problem reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

read the god damn thread you helpless imbecile

Wallet under maintenance right now
This

xlm has what a lot of its competitors claim, rly low fees, extremely fast transaction (one of the fastest), a secure network, an evolutive platform (hello new ICO platform, hello decentralised exchanges), real use case and real business partners to achieve it (cross border payment).

And yet satoshi payment partnership can move the price action that much, that's insane, considering this isn't the big news, there is more to come on 12/12.
Which makes me think i need to change my plans, just wasn't expecting that kind of traction this soon.

What have you done to the market crypto kitties, everyone is insane.

I already sold when I hit 3x profits, about to move my earnings into HTC, just had a nice dip, should rise back up above $10 soon.

UNDER MAINTENANCE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A PUMP ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING OR WHAT FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

happens all the time, to prevent lack of liquidity and mass withdrawals imo.

it creates a lack of liquidity.

Dubs and I stop swing trading stellar and losing lumens. Trips it pumps to 0.2

Also sold, goin all in Horizon State now
once that hits the exchanges in the coming weeks it`ll moon to mars

sorry lingling kek

Tfw I got 10 USD worth of this coin when it was .089¢ because I thought it had a catchy name

Literally a rocket

what do they mean by that?

>mfw i've got in for 20 bucks last week and now have almost 50
i know, it's low tier, but still comfy. if lumens are going to be the next ethers, i'm already sitting on a small fortune.

t. wagecuck

my bitcoin transfer to bittrex has been pending for 4 hours i want to fucking buy it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Newfag here what is a sat?

Changelly is okay for getting Lumens, right?

0.00000001 Bitcoin

one sat, or one Satoshi, is the smallest unit of bitcoin, 0.00000001.

Short for Satoshi which is a unit of value for crypto.

1 sat is smallest amount of bitcoin you can own.

sat can also mean the planet saturn, the sixth planet from the Sun and the second-largest in the Solar System, after Jupiter. It is a gas giant with an average radius of 58,232 km, this is ironically where lumens is travelling to

one japanese fuckslave