Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/#charts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw buying the dip

hodl. and buy req while we wait to moon

ive been buying this dip man.

kek

btc rally

Talk of a dump if ArkVm isn't run on mainchain. No sidechains wanted.

Why not, sidechains would be able to communicate to the ark mainchain natively. Why would you want to run the vm on the mainchain?

Deluded and btfo arkies

exactly this. ARK is long play. It will be a god in time. REQ will satisfy your need to moon until then.

Idk man im a brainlet, just repeating what i read.

Den dont talk shit

welcome to crypto, where values go up & down 30% in 5 minutes and that's completely normal

How the fuck do I hodl and buy at the same time? To buy I'd have to sell ARK

What does Ark even do?

btc does something other than sideways->most alts dump

What should I read to get a high level overview of ark before buying. I'm already a stinky linky and want to invest in more memes.

buy the dip

>How the fuck do I hodl and buy at the same time? To buy I'd have to sell ARK

>8 sec block time
>communication between alternate blockchains
> ability to easily and swiftly chome chains and communicate with other cloned chains natively without the need for a listener
> side chaing running arkVM allowing ark main chain to stay light unbloated and ease congestion
>the slickest desktop wallet around, with mobile wallets to be released soon enough

t. templark

*clone chains, auto correct is a slut

Well? Tell me how. I'm all-in on ARK

ITs a dip man. Have you seen the long-term charts? It is forming exponential waves. That is not TA that is pretty obvious when you look at it. It will be 800mil-2bil Market cap by Jan-Feb when it crests the next one.
Even on here you can see it.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/#charts
Peak, dip, peak, dip, PEAK, dip. We are in the middle of the dip. I am tempted to sell all my NEO to buy more but that is expected to be added to that crazy overpriced Korean exchange soon.
My paycheck next week is getting divided between ARK, REQ and XMR I can tell you that much. I am tempted to go all in on ARK with it.

Oh yeah, voted for biz_classic yesterday, how long am I going to have to wait for a reward, I thought it was daily? Guessing I will only get like 0.5ARK with my 56?

Sell high buy low

Woah, 0.5 I meant more like 0.05 lol

How can I sell if I have to hodl till it gets to $100 for the "long play"?

Is koksal ok???

But that would be day trading/"timing the market" and that's bad

basic formula is 1ark per 1d per 4k ark voting iirc

Hmm ok thank you so ill get 0.001ARK a day. Well, its better than nothing I guess. Might sell my 27 NEO for more ark desu. It is only the Korean exchange rumour that's making me hold it atm. I think we still have another month of dip left for ARK so ill risk waiting I think. Thanks for the formulae.

0.01 even. Math!

There's a couple delegate calculators on the ark delegate subreddit if you want to know better numbers.

Nah, a guesstimate is good enough. cheers though. I did look at the subreddit briefly just to make sure I got my stake after voting while the wallet was closed. that thing lags my entire pc when its open. Even having all my CPUs and GPUs on full mine doesn't lag it so hard! crazy. If I hadn't been able to stake while offline I would have just traded my ARK. I also now just realised It will take 100 days to get back the 1ARK I put in for voting lol. Ahh crap. I better buy more ARK! It increases your voting power retroactively right once you put more in? So If I buy another 200 or whatever and add it to my wallet ill get the power of 250 ARK behind my vote and not the original 50?

Hmm. Voting again would not be worth it without 400+ ARK really... Oh well, Just something to do while it pumps either way. I will probably keep it desu if it follows the same wave trajectory. Lots of exciting things in the works too I hear so looking good.
You arkies are kinda alright.