>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Small breasted waifus are still waifus! Stand against the bullying of waifus regardless of their breast size! Unless they are masochists. . .

Re-asking:

So, gonna repeat the question from the last thread before I fuck off to sleep.

Paging TopHat and/or Spyro:
> Need to know if Gummi Shipyard MUST be ran by Chip n' Dale.

> I've got fairies from KanColle who haven't been doing much because their KanMusume has decided to magic all the things. So, why not put them in charge of the Gummi Shipyard?

G'night /jc/ and remember, do not bully the titlet dragon healer in plain view of her adoptive family. There are less painful ways to die.

RIP Magnificently Massive Mammary Master Race Edition

As far as I'm aware yeah it's powered by the soul.

Jumpers!

Everyone has their own rules of engagement, so what are yours? What targets are always acceptable? What targets are never acceptable?

>pic unrelated

Hips & Ass are where it's at.

Small breasted waifus must be bullied and teased.

Is there a problem, comrade?

Jumpers! Have you ever been bullied?

How dare you steal someone's waifu.

>Magnificently Massive Mammary Master Race Edition
Soon

The wiki makes it sound more like an exteenal force.

YYH question on the Jagan Eye.

The eye is canon level, remember he rarely used his eye outside of the first arc he was introduced or so. When he did use the eye it was to help him master his Demon Dragon attack.

That was only possible because the eye allows one to regulate one's energy with a finite control. Which is why he was able to master the dragon attack and not get eaten by it.

Most Heiei's power came from his nature of being a Male Fire Demon born from Yuko-Onos. It doesn't come with power degrade, and you don't have to have a pre-existing third eye. The demon surgeon drills a third eyesocket.

Nah I am a sadist man, I enjoy bullying her and biting and taking out the whips and the knives and the- well I think you get it.

Although having a vore fetish is taken to a new level when your companion can come back to life, so I try not to enjoy my own fetish too much lest she asks for her own.

You kill your waifu as part of sex! I would think someone with that fetish would be able to find the right perks to do that without their waifu having to die for it!

I think it's more the soul working the proper frequency to interact with an outside force.

There was a competing thread that was made immediately after this one but got deleted.

It's a great name, it'll rise again.

I used the marvel jump to create an eye of judgement that lets my see persons guilt
+ Justice from undertale lets me see their LOVE
So I don't have to worry about if the person i'm throttling deserved it or not

All The Time
Somehow there is a person in just about every jump that has my powers and is determined to be an absolute dick to me. Like the fuck man? I just got here and you already hate me. Judgemental much?

Wasn't answered last thread so asking again.

How does 40Ks Alpha Biomancy stack up against the other biokinesis perks (Worm/Shadow Ops/Marvel Combo)?

>Drills a third eyesocket
>Right into the frontal lobe

So you'd lose some brain function and have a weakened skull? Because a third eye socket would weaken the structural integrity of the frontal bone.

My nation has two codes of war, one for mercenary work one for being an actual part of it:

>>as a mercenary we have a moral responsibility to help those without the means to defend themselves gain a level playing field while simultaneously avoiding escalation

>>as a party in the war Our code of war stipulates that war is a horrible last resort And therefore must be ended as quickly and decisively as possible so that we can get Back to peace

People who want to think they're the smartest person in the room are always acceptable targets. Mostly because their scrambling to prove that no, really, they're the best tends to be hilarious adorable.

So just a specific form of insecurity?

Top kek.

Animu demon magic gives zero shits about biology.
JC fiat gives less-than-zero shits about biology.

Yeah. It's fun to break them down and reveal that all their posturing and scheming really is just them covering up for their insecurity. The best part is when you can use OOC knowledge to fuck with them, because then they get to freak out about how I knew about some event despite them putting so much effort into covering it up.

At least give them a hug afterwards.

It's a magic eye, MAGIC. So none the real weaknesses that would be associated with having a third eye drilled into your skull.

Its that scp perk that lets her survive me slicing her apart.

Okay, just making sure. Because the drilling part seemed to imply that mundane methods were used to insert a magical eye.

Can I get an opinion on whether something is suitable as a Rainmaker Kid power in PS238? I'm taking it in addition to FISS, because I figure the best way to get around the "you're so generic" stereotype is branding. The idea is that I'm a next-generation improved model of Antaeus, the giant whose power came from the earth and so was super strong and durable so long as he was touching the ground. So my Rainmaker Kid aspect would be that I am the earth, in miniature. Like, I'm made of earth and water and a molten (though not actually that hot) core, covered in microscopic plants and animals. And so since I can never not be touching the earth, being the earth, I can maintain my FISS powers at all times.

Oh, I thought you meant companion Resurrection. Still I hops she has pain tolerance perks.

So does the magic eye take up actual space in the skull, or is it like *extradimesional*, man?

Way, way outside the scope of Rainmaker Kid if you ask me.

The "you're so generic" aspect is enforced by drawback fiat: there isn't much "getting around" that.

I've never seen anyone so anal about inhuman biology in an anime.

>What targets are always acceptable?
Evil people. Not steal your shit evil, though. Real evil. Like murdering for teh lulz, raping, abusing children.
I will straight up fuckin' eat these people.

>What targets are never acceptable?
Kids. Never ever, mane. That shit goes on your permanent record in your soul.
Also never mentally incompetent people. (retarded and the like).

1. Not the same guy.

2. Really? How long have you been here?

Yes? Maybe it works as part of your brain and an eye at the same time? It is magic. Really user don't overthink things or you'll start realizing how many cracks there are in most universes you visit

Really? But it's not actually useful for anything. It's just cosmetic. I'm already covered in microorganisms as a human. And I'm as durable as rock thanks to FISS. So being turned into rock with a coating of microorganisms doesn't seem that powerful. It's not like it's actually enabling my FISS powers, those are on all the time anyway, that's just my in-character justification for it.

Look, I'm just trying to make it an interesting scenario. I know people are going to find me generic anyway, this is just to give me a niche appeal.

>Can I get an opinion on whether something is suitable as a Rainmaker Kid power in PS238? I'm taking it in addition to FISS, because I figure the best way to get around the "you're so generic" stereotype is branding. The idea is that I'm a next-generation improved model of Antaeus, the giant whose power came from the earth and so was super strong and durable so long as he was touching the ground. So my Rainmaker Kid aspect would be that I am the earth, in miniature. Like, I'm made of earth and water and a molten (though not actually that hot) core, covered in microscopic plants and animals. And so since I can never not be touching the earth, being the earth, I can maintain my FISS powers at all times.

that sounds more like you're looking for two purchases of miscellaneous meta,rainmaker kid doesn't cover anything remotely applicable in combat .more specifically:body of earth, body of water, body of magma, microecology, bear in mind the microscopic plants and animals will have abilities scaled to How very very small they are. And you Are given no ability to control them in any way so you're probably going to be really itchy all the time.
no, it's really not .

Can you still use a melee weapon you imported as a Teigu without sacrificing spiritual energy? You would just be unable to access Teigu abilities, correct?

And what about traits inherent to the weapon like durability: do those still require spiritual energy to function?

>But it's not actually useful for anything. It's just cosmetic.
>It's not like it's actually enabling my FISS powers. . .

That directly contradicts this:

>And so since I can never not be touching the earth, being the earth, I can maintain my FISS powers at all times.

That's a No Sell if I ever heard one. You can't be deprived of your powers because yada yada.

If you want that, do what suggested and double buy Misc. Meta.

>Liches?
It's humerus that you think that. Tibia honest I don't know what was going on in your cranium.

I'm aware. I'm not looking for anything applicable to combat. It's just a cosmetic excuse for why I've got FISS, it's not going to give me any additional strength on top of it for being made of rock. And the water isn't going to matter, because going by scale it's just going to be a thin film on top of me. As for the magma, I said it wouldn't actually be that hot. Hotter than a normal human's core temperature, but not enough to use in combat. And I don't want to control the microorganisms, they're just for decoration.

It's not a No Sell. I'd still be affected by power nullification. Baseline FISS doesn't have any special weaknesses, but can be nullified. This is the same thing. I'm introducing a weakness to my FISS that it shouldn't have, then spending CP to get rid of my self-imposed weakness. Other means of bypassing FISS would still apply. I just want a neat little backstory as an elemental, that's all.

Always bully liches.

/JC/, are you a cyborg (or even further)?

You've just been told no by the jump maker. So you can either accept his suggestion on how to make it happen or not. Arguing your case won't win you any points.

Don't bother, user. Creativity is shunned here and going against the norm makes you an asshole.

Does not compute.

I've been told no by the jumpmaker because he misunderstands what I want. He thinks I want cool elemental powers. I don't. What I want is a cool elemental aesthetic.

So just take Misc. Meta like he suggested.

>What I want is a cool elemental aesthetic.
Be a Journal Entry in Gravity Falls, then.
Problem solved.

I AM YOUR GENETIC DESTINY.

But Misc. Meta is for things that are useful to a superhero. Rainmaker Kid is for powers that have little to no practical application in superheroics.

How hard is it to find Adamantium or Vibranium in Marvel? I'd rather not purchase it with cp, though, if at all possible.

Hey /jc/, how long did it take you t go mad with power?

Yep you got it right on all counts. You don't need to use energy for inherent traits.
It's more like you need to be X awesome to be able to wield it, but once you hit the bar you only feel the strain when you are making use of the special abilities.

Neither of these perks are really meant for aesthetic purposes sorry,but I think what you're looking for is in skullgirls.

Alright, fair enough. I'll just think of some other backstory for PS238, then.

Thanks.

Hey /jc/, which do you think is better? Fire Dragon Slayer magic or Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic?

Who cares? Buy the Lacrima perk and be both.

>pictured: Reality Marbles

I never did.

That's just something people say to me when they're giving me the business. Or when they're jealous of all the sweet monsters I've got.

I have a theory that any jumper that makes it into the triple digits jump wise will eventually go from "these are some nice little combos" to "I'm going to mash together a hundred perks and dozens of items to do something highly inadvisable that I really didn't think through". It's only a matter of time before they go off the deep end.

It took me 120 jumps
I turned my soul into a multiverse

Rules are just a thing you use to make combat "fun" or "fair" for both parties, or an attempt to lower unnecessary casualties. In a serious engagement, there are no such things as rules. True combat is not fun and there is no glory in battle. You do what is needed to win.
Hence, any battle in which rules are followed is not really a battle, but is more of a play put on for the sake of arguments. Such plays, in the interest of reducing consequence, have their place. However, that is all they are. A play.
For as long as it remains a play, I possess as many rules as my opponent does.
And will break them, as necessary.

Gengar from Team Meanies in PMD used to make fun of me and steal my things a lot.
As a fighting type, I couldn't really do anything to stop him.
Vee used to get really upset about it, too.

He got beaten up once, trying to defend me.
So, I went to Gengar's friends, and beat them up, too. I mean, it was only fair, right?
... They all left him alone after that.

Anyway, nowadays people who try to bully me tend to get their arms broken.

Plural.

Backup systems are great, user!
I prefer biology for long-term usage, given that it's usually easier to repair, and system cohesion is a priority. But robotics are great for extra add-ons or redundant backups!
Plus, if you can bridge the gap into full biotech, your potential basically doubles!

I'm not really good at mashing perks together.
I guess I'm just not creative enough.

Do what Natsu did, combine them together into Lightning Fire Dragon Slayer.

So here's some of the self-indulgent world-building for BattleStar Galactica that I threatened last night.

As part of prep for Exodus of Humanity, spent the year before upgrading and refitting the Defiant (Galactica-Class Battlestar) with new weapons and computer systems, those being all I really had time for, other than the hydroponic gardens in the space-expanded cargo bays. Part of this was taking the convenient 120 MKII Vipers, gutting their cockpits, and replacing them with droid brains that are loaded with child/clever dog/dumb parrot intelligence. Think the Tachikoma in space with more varied personalities. They help with Fleet defence, scouting and whatnot, and also help train the Nuggets. The droids are grouped into Squads of four Droids and Groups of ten Squads. Each was assigned a Number and allowed to choose a Callsign, detailed below.

D = Defiant
V = Viper
X = Group, [A, B, C]
N = Squad, [0..9]
- = -
M = Unit, [1..4]

Droid -- Callsign
DVA0-1 -- Trick Shot
DVA0-2 -- Bad Penny
DVA0-3 -- Workaround
DVA0-4 -- Maverick
DVA1-1 -- Iceman
DVA1-2 -- Goose
DVA1-3 -- Toasterbait
DVA1-4 -- Crybaby
DVA2-1 -- Happy Meal
DVA2-2 -- McNugget
DVA2-3 -- Boomstick
DVA2-4 -- Hi-Hat
DVA3-1 -- Cupcake
DVA3-2 -- Buttercup
DVA3-3 -- J-Turn
DVA3-4 -- Foxpaw
DVA4-1 -- Jazz Hands
DVA4-2 -- Backchat
DVA4-3 -- Crosstalk
DVA4-4 -- Baby Boomer
DVA5-1 -- Jarhead
DVA5-2 -- Miss Piggy
DVA5-3 -- Big Daddy
DVA5-4 -- Mama Bear
DVA6-1 -- Ticktock
DVA6-2 -- Thumper
DVA6-3 -- Bambi
DVA6-4 -- Flower
DVA7-1 -- Hairy Hangover
DVA7-2 -- Two-Step
DVA7-3 -- Bandit
DVA7-4 -- Thunderthighs
DVA8-1 -- Bonehound
DVA8-2 -- Sidewinder
DVA8-3 -- Firefly
DVA8-4 -- Juice
DVA9-1 -- Spot
DVA9-2 -- Smokey
DVA9-3 -- Eyedrop
DVA9-4 -- Hotrod

doing some tweaks to X-Men cinematic, what Would Omega level phasing be like?

con't

DVB0-1 -- Skittles
DVB0-2 -- Bullseye
DVB0-3 -- Snowball
DVB0-4 -- Fluffy
DVB1-1 -- Velour Fog
DVB1-2 -- Dreamboat
DVB1-3 -- Baywatch
DVB1-4 -- Trainwreck
DVB2-1 -- Matchstick
DVB2-2 -- Cobra-Cola
DVB2-3 -- Marble-Mumble
DVB2-4 -- Mr. Miggles
DVB3-1 -- Bad News
DVB3-2 -- Turd Blossom
DVB3-3 -- Anchorman
DVB3-4 -- Pink Lady
DVB4-1 -- Eight Ball
DVB4-2 -- Hatchet
DVB4-3 -- Polecat
DVB4-4 -- Play Opossum
DVB5-1 -- Trilby
DVB5-2 -- Porkpie
DVB5-3 -- Bowler
DVB5-4 -- Boonie
DVB6-1 -- Bucket
DVB6-2 -- Tam o'Shanter
DVB6-3 -- Stetson
DVB6-4 -- Trapper
DVB7-1 -- Stovepipe
DVB7-2 -- Fedora
DVB7-3 -- Sugegasa
DVB7-4 -- Beret
DVB8-1 -- Deerstalker
DVB8-2 -- Boater
DVB8-3 -- Fez
DVB8-4 -- Bonnet
DVB9-1 -- Ulysses
DVB9-2 -- Garble
DVB9-3 -- Egghead
DVB9-4 -- Longarm
DVC0-1 -- Stronk
DVC0-2 -- Lawman
DVC0-3 -- Guido
DVC0-4 -- Gordo
DVC1-1 -- Biscuit
DVC1-2 -- Brownie
DVC1-3 -- Filo
DVC1-4 -- Puff Pastry
DVC2-1 -- Haddock
DVC2-2 -- Dollface
DVC2-3 -- Smoke Ring
DVC2-4 -- Rascal
DVC3-1 -- Hundred Grand
DVC3-2 -- Roswell
DVC3-3 -- Gravy Train
DVC3-4 -- Buster
DVC4-1 -- Flick
DVC4-2 -- Swish
DVC4-3 -- Glass Eye
DVC4-4 -- Peg Leg
DVC5-1 -- Handhold
DVC5-2 -- Ping
DVC5-3 -- Oracle
DVC5-4 -- Dingbat
DVC6-1 -- Highball
DVC6-2 -- Collins
DVC6-3 -- Flute
DVC6-4 -- Gobbler
DVC7-1 -- Kneehigh
DVC7-2 -- Ephemeris
DVC7-3 -- Pioneer
DVC7-4 -- Anklebiter
DVC8-1 -- Bootstrap
DVC8-2 -- Cannonball
DVC8-3 -- Gearshift
DVC8-4 -- Snakebite
DVC9-1 -- Deep Six
DVC9-2 -- Striker
DVC9-3 -- Eisenheim
DVC9-4 -- Butler

Was actually sad that I had to leave them all behind, but no way was the Defiant going to fit in my Warehouse.

Probably something like Geist from Worm, just without the possession.

Honestly? No Clue. Still kind of on the fence about listing Omega versions of the Delta powers.

My guess would be something like large-scale density manipulation: phase a few city blocks out of existence or make it so dense that it becomes absurdly durable, link hands with a hundred people and make them intangible so they could just walk in anywhere and nothing but other esoteric powers could do anything to them, etc.

Should I import Tinker Bell as a Space Marine? If so, what Chapter?

>what targets are always acceptable?

If it attacks.

>what targets are never acceptable?

If it doesn't.

Though, now that I think about it, wouldn't Techpriest fit her better?

Probably.

Techmarine at the very least.

Maybe omega phasing would be kinda like MM's powers. Able to increase density, to gain super strength and durability.

I know Kitty can do some crazy stuff, like walk on air, put people to sleep, kill people without trouble. However all that stuff is in the comics.

Why do they necessarily need omega versions? If you wanted to add higher level versions of more of the powers couldn't you just have some powers only upgrade-able to beta or alpha? Especially if you can't figure out a good way for some of them to scale that high.

That's quite a lot of robots.

Yeah, I'm just liking the idea of a tiny fairy becoming a massive space marine(sure she's had a human form for a while now, but a space marine sized body would be new for her)

sorry I forget if you made the jump or not, what about Precognition and Technopathy,Bear in mind the characters I'm thinking of Are my Laid-back sniper and brutish mechanic

A Peter Pan jump sounds like fun but it looks like SB made a pretty terrible one.

I think my body is at least 49% Magical Nanomachines or Machinery at this point.
I didn't go mad.
>Madness: the state of being mentally ill, especially severely.
I did, however, adjust to my new circumstances over time, which leads to some people assuming that I am insane.

Why couldn't you download them all into a VR environment in your warehouse? If you created them, you can take them as companions(and if not sapient enough AI's you could just take them at the pet level anyway. When you need them as Fighter Drones, make them new Drone bodies.

And? We don't pay attention to SB.

Which makes it kind of strange that they pay so much attention to us, really.

There were quite a lot of robots trying to kill us.

Never throw the first punch. Always throw the last.
Follow the Rule of Escalation--meet hands with hands, knives with knives, guns with guns, ships with ships.

But if they hurt my Companions? Exterminatus Maximus.

Lesbian Harem Variety Pack has several sizes to choose from.

>Lesbian Harem Variety Pack
For some reason I am overwhelmed with curiosity as to what that is. . .

SB made a Pan jump? Doesn't count, if you want one make one. I got my Tink from Disney Princess, she was the support character. My hero character was Alice. The villain was Gaston. I companioned Alice and Tink(yay for companioning items and cheat codes). After all, we all had 10 years to get to know each other in New Orleans. (I've now picked up two more Alice versions from Devil Survivor 2 and SMT)

Yeah, that would be covered in the density manipulation. No idea about Kitty in the comics, though; never read many X-Men ones.

They don't necessarily need them, but people keep asking about them. I haven't decided whether ir not to add them, though, hence the "on the fence".

As for Alpha or Beta...I mean, I could do that. Seems pretty arbitrary though, and that kind of bothers me. And yeah, I know it's kind of arbitrary as-is, too.

>sorry I forget if you made the jump or not,
I did.

Precognition? I guess you'd be some type of really powerful Oracle? Hell, maybe you could pull of some type of timeline simulation like Coil does.

Technopathy? I've answered this several times before, but the only two things I can see being viable for it are increased range and being able to affect more powerful/sentient computing systems.

Probably one of the Choirs from Light of Terra, I'd guess. They're all of whatever sexuality is required for them to be crushing on you, so they could be gay or straight depending on your gender.

>We don't pay attention to SB.

You could say that! Started out with high-grade cyberlimbs and wired reflexes in Shadowrun. Those got upgraded by Tony Start the very next jump, and later by the Asgardians (much to Tony's surprise when he tried to hit the killswitch on them)

Then things got weird in Girl Genius.

How hard is it to find Adamantium or Vibranium in Marvel? I'd rather not purchase it with cp, though, if at all possible. Internalized Helm of Xorn so sexy~~

...I have a strange urge to make the Slagshifta I got in Day at the Races into a proper Orky mech. What vehicle-to-mech options do we have in the chain?

also I noticed that companions get 400 points for perks and 400 points for powers but the powers section itself gives an extra 400 points, does this mean companions have 800 points total for powers?