I don't get it. There seems to be demons in warhammer fantasy, but no angels...

I don't get it. There seems to be demons in warhammer fantasy, but no angels. How can you have heaven vs hell if there are no angels?

That's the point mate.

Also not every setting has to conform to your standards.

What are Stormcast Eternals?

Sigmar's Stormcast Eternals are the setting's equivalent to angels.

>I don't get it
You're retarded, mate.

Those aren't in Warhammer Fantasy, those are from Warhammer Age of Sigmar.

Well, then I don't get it. Why do Chaos gods have servants and demons and stuff. But the good gods don't?

Do they just not care enough? not strong enough?

There's no heaven, there's no salvation. There's only hell.

Good way to beg the question there m8.

The simple answer is that it's not (or atleast wasn't) a setting with heaven vs hell.

Also, just because a religious mythology includes daemons that doesn't necessitate that it only includes angels. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, angels are primarily an abrahamic and zoroastrian concept.

Grim dark mate. It's grim and dark.

In the warhammer setting, IIRC, a daemon is a supernatural entity made manifest in the physical world. Thus any servant of any god, even the good ones, would be defined as a daemon if it crosses over to the material plane.

suck my dick

>Why do Chaos gods have servants and demons and stuff.
Because gods in the setting get that stuff.
>But the good gods don't?
What good gods?

They don't exist. It's not a christian dichotomy. Just because demons and devils exist in universe doesn't instantly mean gods and angels do. Hell they're mostly just labeled demons but are entirely something else. You want heaven? The realm those demons come from IS heaven, and hell.

Nurgle

*also includes angels.

There are no Angels in Warhammer Fantasy. The Gods grant magical powers to their faithful, Ulric may well empower a lumberjack to strike down a marauding beastman, but Ulric or Taal or Rya aren't going to send Angels they don't have. They imbue their followers with power, and this may manifest as a pack of divine wolves (for Ulric say), but the Wolves aren't Angels. Taal may uproot some trees and send a stampede through a forest, but they're not angels.

The Chaos Gods get to do this, and they get servants to boot.

>heaven vs hell
You've got it wrong, it's Hell vs Earth.

There's no hell, there's warp and god worlds exist within it, be it small or big ones. Stay faithful and you will get to visit afterlife of your chosen deity.

Ok, THAT'S where you're misunderstanding. There are no god gods. Just the ones for YOUR faction versus the other fuckers.

>they don't exist
But we know the Elven, Human, and Greenskin gods exist

Woah, backup. We know they EXISTED. They were underpowered bitches who couldn't even muster up mortal servants half the time let alone armies of angels so they got roflstomped by chaos gods, the real gods in the setting.

No, they stick around until End Times, and End Times doesn't count

>this one thing that counts doesn't count cause I don't like it.
Get out.

End Times doesn't count when talking about Warhammer Fantasy because it's the END, retard

It's like saying Ulthuan doesn't exist in Warhammer Fantasy because it sank in End Times

>The ending isn't part of the story/setting

What kind of drooling orangutan are you?

They're daEmons, that's totally different. Really. Look it up.

Fantasy not 40k.

The "good gods" do have them. They're just generally mortal champions.
See: Valten, thet Sotek skink, every elf of any importance

Nonexistant, stupid, space marine clones...
Not this settings

Angels are/were Daemons of Law

and they were as terryfing to mortals as normal daemons
Aluminas best god
Fuck Obscuras

Only one thing I can think of that fits that category are Hexwraiths.

They're originally servants of the human death god Morr, who hunt down necromancers and vampires that disturb the dead. More often than not though, they get bound and controlled by the same creatures they hunt. So I guess the end result is the same.