STOP SELLING YOU KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP SELLING YOU KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Put yourr LINK on a ledger, put it somewhere safe, focus on other shit for a year.

If you're fixating on the daily ups and downs when there isn't even news, you're gonna have a bad time.

Dude its whales pumping and dumping. Newfags are lambs to the slaughter

Weakness

Sage

This is a very good thing. Let the growth be gradual until actual massive news comes.

And this:

AAAAAHHH what the FUUUUUCCKKK

what happened

I was just about to buy

I fomo'd like a dumbass

whales gonna whale m8.

I bought at 75 FUUUUUCKKKK !!

welcome to Veeky Forums

lol

You are all gonna be rich by 2020, stop being annoying.

Why is everyone selling?

Retards like
who bought ath and can finally leave with dignity. Don't worry, I've been following the twitter mentions and subreddit subscribers and wallet growth. Chainlink is being introduced to a whole new group of normies who are going to be introduced to link without all the fud, and with a new website, december news, and more pr and updates.

It's a good time to be a linkie.

I got cucked day trading a quarter of my stack on to accumulate during the """predictable""" swings right before the pump. Where should my buy order sit? I'm done trading this shit??? hodl wasn't a meme.

Right now it's at .00054 eth which is right where I sold. will need to take a loss?

I just wanted to be a CO bros

nigga if we could tell you that we'd all be rich. Stop chasing moon missions though and do your homework on coins and stay in them.

>30 cents up 100% since a week ago
>AHHHH IT'S DUMPING STOP SELLING STOP SELLING PINKWOJAK.JPG
am I missing something?

>Chasing moons
Faggot I've been trading this to accumulate since I bought 13k at 15-18c

Link is doing fucking fantastic compared to other alts right now. Stfu

Are you kidding? Almost everything else is also up 100%, many alts are up 300%.

yeah....don't really see what the fuzz is all about. there'll be news somewhere soon, people are buying in because it might be something big, sometimes a person buys a lot in a short timeframe causing a bit of a jump upwards. just be patient instead of watching charts 24/7, that's not healthy.