/swg/- Incredible Cross-sections Edition

Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread:
Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiMqZmNHU1I
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jco2Tf7XHw
youtube.com/watch?v=B49bWblMI4Q&list=PLA648F4DC4564B39D
fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/6/24/were-going-in-full-throttle/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Killing_Joke_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=2iqUj16ypV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reposting responding to old thread post since its about to die
I'd have the "Return from the Past II" holodrama sequel set in 40s ABY, after the whole Caedus, Abeloth etc stuff so the surprise future tech would be Yuuzhan Vong biotech rebuilding say.. Coruscant. Then the alternate evil timeline can be The Force Awakens that they have to prevent.

You could even have Hux as a skinhead gang leader they encounter on Coruscant attacking Vong repairs and even Jagged's Empire doesn't want him, then in alt-40 ABY you get him as he is in the film, a high up General in a neo-nazi resurgent version of the Empire known as the First Order.

Part III would obviously be set in Rakata times. They have to hijack a large Rakatan freighter and tractor beam the HWK-290 to 88 Megalights per hour, Space Doc falls in love with a Sith pureblood slave.

Sup /swg/. I've been working on a mad max themed EoTHE arc for a little while, where my players are forced to help caravan a delivery across Raxus Prime for a pirate warlord. Any ideas for some good raiders/gangs to attack them?

>Post-Thrawn Duology EU
>The Good Timeline

>tuskan raiders
>weequay pirates
>Karazak slavers cooperative
>Zaan Consortium

Any other Star Wars: The Card Game players here? I've kind of gotten away from it for a bit while Imperial Assault skirmish has really picked up at my LGS, but I'm meeting with a friend tonight to play a couple of games.

What kinds of decks do you typically use? My current decks are Rebel Rogue Squadron and Sith Force struggle domination. I'd like to try a Navy/Sith Black Squadron deck and maybe a Navy capital ship deck sometime. I'm not sure what I would do with a different light side deck, though. Maybe a Jedi Ewok deck or Rebel capital ships.

Hey /swg/ can i get some feed back on optimizing a warship I was planning on designing for an RP with my friends who are building up the 'rebel' alliance if you can call it that?

We're taking a base of Lucrehulk-class_battleship and upgrading it with stolen blue prints for the Imperial II-Class star destroyer, Then we're slapping it through the RnD Lab's at Mandalore and Corellia for even more juicy engines/reactors and Guns/armor.

Does this sound like a horrible idea or a great idea for fleet ship which is a combination between Battleship/fleet carrier?

I'm trying to make min-max the weapons and other shit on it because they are gonna be pissing off the empire soon and its full military might.

>Dead man's switch triggers "When you are destroyed"
>Hound's tooth title card triggers "After you are destroyed"

Not that the combo is amazing or anything, but it pleases me greatly that you can do this.

Where precisely are they getting the tens of billions of credits that such a plan would cost to execute?
How exactly are stolen ISD blueprints gonna help? They're for a ship with literally nothing in common with what you want to upgrade, and for that matter, what are blueprints going to get you in terms of upgraded guns or armor? Frankly, they're not going to be useful at all for this "plan". They'd be very useful for the traditional rebel infiltration mission, but they aren't a magical scroll of +5 ship upgrading
As for the mandos, what exactly are you hoping to have them do? Sure they could strap on more guns, but that'd overtax what's really just a civilian cargo ship reactor to hell and gone. You wanna replace the engine or reactor? Hope you got a full yard, a few years and a couple billion credits, plus time and money to rewire literally everything to handle the increased power.
As for the corellians, forget about it. The empire is running the place and sure as fuck they're not gonna miss a mysterious capital ship from the wrong side of the big war undergoing a massive refit and upgunning
Honestly, it's a swiss cheese of an idea.
If you're trying to grow the rebel fleet, hitting storage yards to steal old mothballed ships is a way better bet. Another interesting plot might be venturing into the unknown regions to try and outright buy capital ships from some polity out there

why even waste money upgrading a Lucrehulk when you can just use it as a mobile base for coordinating multiple rebel cells? Keep it away from imperials and use it to store starfighters that would be wasted given to a single small cell, instead loaning them out whenever a cell proposes a mission idea rebel leadership approves.

I mean, the thing had hangar space for something ridiculous in terms of fighter capacity, why not put that to use rather than trying to upgun the thing.

So 'Endless Vigil' is basically just going to be about playing Star Wars Batman, right?

If we go by the Death Star novel a single Lucrehulk has enough docking space for ~100 X-Wings. That's more than enough for a single rebel cell to ride around in.

You might be able to squeeze in 150 if you opt for stripped-down Y-Wings or Nimbus V-Wings

I like to think you could blend it with the Seeker book and make a Witcher pretty easily. I thought the Sentinel's Artisan and Shadow didn't leave a lot of room to be a Watchmen type. And rules for Podracing and investigation campaigns sounds awesome. The Racer tree is what I'm really looking forward to.

Didn't mean to quote.

Just be yourself, unless you can be batman, in which case, be batman.

More than enough is a bit of an understatement. If this is pre Yavin, the Yavin cell had 2 squadrons of fighters and that was implied to be a decently sized operation, with the pilots there running multiple ops if we're going off some of Janson's stories in the X-wing books.

a 100 X-wings, if properly coordinated, could cause havoc across a ton of star systems and with proper coordination with a dozen or so rebel cells could massively punish the empire. This plan would be far less functional if you didn't have access to hyperspace capable craft, but with X-wings and Y-wings you could send out a single 4 ship flight to make a run at a position then run back to base and give the empire a massive headache trying to find a phantom carrier. Meanwhile rebel cells could use the confusion and deployment of air assets to mount operations that would not have been accomplishable before the airstrike.

Side point, we don't even know if the Lucrehulk was fully stocked with X-wings. a 100 X-wings is a ridiculously large number and would have required a ton of rebel cells coordinating to deploy.

>Additionally, Game Masters will find a wealth of material designed to enrich their urban encounters; new droid adversaries and information on podracing run alongside tips and charts to help you get the most of your urban encounters and investigative adventures.
>new droid adversaries and information on podracing run alongside tips and charts
>information on podracing
>podracing

>Another interesting plot might be venturing into the unknown regions to try and outright buy capital ships from some polity out there

>Be imperial agents hunting down rebel cells
>Rogue cell teams up with Ssi-ruuk, offering Bakura for entenchment tech

>Imperial Commander's face when he get a face full of Loran Spitball from 150 Y-Wings

We're going off Legends lore if that matters at all.

The crew has rolled amazingly well in getting ties with both shipyards and are willing to loan out the RnD teams of Corellians and Mandmotars for free but if we 'win' they'll want the money for using the teams.

We also have gotten ahold of a few left over shipyards and stole a mobile one, it's... getting weird to say the least.

Our GM declared that the Mando's usually made better armor and could squeeze more weapons on, while the Corellians design the best engines/reactors

The idea was to take the battleship design and replace the weapons, shields, engines, reactors with up-to-date ones that the IMP 2 had compared to the clone wars era warships. Send all this to the joint RnD team to see how much more they could improve upon the stolen designs and Battleship design.

We're not going to have many of this ships at all, but we'll need a few of them. I don't care about the cost, I just need to know if its enough to fight off Imperial Star destroyer classes or some improvements to the design, First real warship 3 of have us designed.

Sorry if this is hard to follow, I'm typing from memory because we're still doing math to see how many fighter craft we can fit in it and it's getting extreme.

>Star Wars Film Noir

Yeah one of my pet peeves with the Lucrehulk in Death Star was that they just jumped into the system and vomited out ~100 X-Wings that opted for straight suicide run, through the Imperial Tie Fighter screen, at the nearly finished Death Star instead of using harassment tactics to draw out the screening ships and then send in a flight or two to wreak havoc.

But i guess the writer was out of ideas on how to build up Mr. Tie Pilot Dude's character, so instead it turned into a turkey shoot for the Imps

So you're building new Lucrehulk carriers wholesale here, while having access to Imp star deuce schematics, and using the schematics to build upgrades onto the Lucrehulk designs. Do I have that right?

Ya pretty much. I'm not very versed on anything but CIS warships, hence why i'm here.

I hate to be the boring guy here, but why not build the star destroyers?

The Lucrehulk had many positives in its design, but it was not an effective front line battleship even in battles where it was modern. They acted as good carriers, good cargo vessels, and powerful blockade vessels as well as a grand vessel to perform a planetary deployment from. Star destroyers won't match the Lucrehulk in carrying capacity, but it has it beat in terms of firepower, personal defense, shielding, and orbital interaction with ground targets.

If you need to take a CIS vessel and improve it to the modern era of GCW era star wars, taking the Providence class destroyers and giving them some rigorous upgrades would work better in your favor. They were smaller in pure stature but packed just as much firepower, were better built to incorporate military shielding and weaponry, and you could build more for your buck than you could Lucrehulks.

Alternately, while it isn't the most exciting thing in the world building ISD-IIs with some additional armor plating would also work fine, considering the Imperial Navy's failings was in starfighter design and not capital ship design, replacing her ties with X-wings would be all you'd need to do to put her ahead of her imperial counterparts.

>Dark City Star Wars

Let's say two ImpStars out in the boondoggles of the galaxy are on a joint exercise and launching Ties for mock enemy intercepts.One pilot mistakenly docks his Tie on the wrong ImpStar on return.

Would the deck crew do something like this to his Tie?

Imperials probably not.

Rebels maybe.

Assorted scum, pirates and/or local military, most definitely.

But can Star Wars into sax?
youtube.com/watch?v=FiMqZmNHU1I

Well it took a flotilla of Venator's which from the wookipedia says is equal to a IMP 1 class to drop the shields on a Lucrehulk class battleship, post-refit of course. That's already 3 to 1 odds, and the republic still losing some ships and other assets here not including all the personal lost or fighter/bombers factoring into the battle.

An IMP 2 seems? to have better shielding and firepower implying a reactor as well. So we figured why not take those weapons/shields/ect and using RnD teams of highly skilled warship/starship makers that could improve upon them even and then put them into something designed from the Lucrhulk.

We need a Command and control center for both our fleet and droids, We need larger carrier because we don't have X-wings. Its only... at max 2 years after the empire was 'declared' and we need to deploy the moment we secured control of orbit to either secure what we came for or steal everything.

The Providence class destroyers were second pick but they are more for straight fighting which is not something we currently lack, good suggestion though.

The issue for that unless I'm mistaken is that we would need to get shipyards that could product the parts for the ISD-II's where as we currently have CIS shipyards which can already shit out the CIS ships updated... and with the CIS remnants still kicking around for now, they would take the flake for us.

It can definitely into Swing at least
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jco2Tf7XHw

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS!

>youtube.com/watch?v=B49bWblMI4Q&list=PLA648F4DC4564B39D

Explain the deal with Star Wars d6 to me, /swg/ - I know that the system itself changed very little during its various editions, but what exactly DID they change?

>rebels maybe
Now i want to see a X-Wing done up like that.

>Alliance insignia crossed over and replaced with "Must be Imperial"
>FROM: Cockpit TO: Vacuum VIA: Laser
>T-65M Mail Shuttle
etc

So I had an idea I wanted to run past you guys a saga edition campaign where the PCs are pilots or smugglers and anytime there is a space battle it is done using the X-Wing miniatures game

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/6/24/were-going-in-full-throttle/
Fantasy flight seems to think its a fine idea. keep in mind X-wing is pretty lethal if you make the scenario kill em all, so putting a bunch of objectives that involve running away is a great idea.

I'd play that.

What's the most decked out freighter or transport you or you're players have had?

Spacebump

We now know we're getting the TIE/sf as the newest Imperial ship in the next wave. Any hopes for the following wave? While it's easy enough to envision Kylo Ren's shuttle as a potential new large ship, I've actually considered the possibility of the First Order landing craft as support ships ala HWK-290. Maybe I just have a soft spot for the Hawk, but I think it'd be interesting for Imperials to have a dedicated support ship.

Hey /swg/ I am making a player character for an upcoming Force and Destiny game, it'll be my first and I am worried about becoming a power gaming that guy because I want to use a Mercenary Soldier Hired Gun Force Exile (decent ranged attacker with the ability to grant the party extra maneuvers/actions) instead of a F&D class.
I've yet to chat with the GM about the PC I am making, but I wanted to get your thoughts and advice on how to balance this before talking with him.

Oh, and are there any alternative F&D classes I could/should try that are at all like the Mercenary Soldier?

>I think it'd be interesting for Imperials to have a dedicated support ship.

What is the TIE Shuttle or Lambda?

The Defender spec Warleader is pretty good at both the things you seem to want to do.

In terms of being close to Mercenary Soldier, there's mostly just Guardian/Warleader. Basically tackles being skilled at ranged attacks and supporting allies in a different way. Instead of you spending an Action to try and get other people maneuvers or actions, Prime Positions gets you and allies higher Soak if you guys are near each other and behind cover, Supressing Fire helps characters who failed combat checks still be able to do some Strain damage, and Blind Spot and Coordinated Assault help increase Advantages on checks. You won't get much in terms of skill in shooting besides a Boost and making sure a Despair is never used to hit your allies.

There's more gun-related specializations in FaD, but that's mostly it for ones that blend it with Leadership/support stuff.

Also, if you go Mercenary Soldier, might want to save Force-Sensitive Exile until later, since that'll dig into your starting XP, which can be better used on Characteristics.

Honestly, a character with a good backstory and flaws that actually limit them makes up for pretty much any degree of "power gaming" in chargen

Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
No True Aim, which I assume is awesome, and the Hired Gun career skills seem more useful. But from what I can tell the suppressing fire and extra soak seems pretty useful for any party members not skilled in ranged combat.

>Also, if you go Mercenary Soldier, might want to save Force-Sensitive Exile until later, since that'll dig into your starting XP, which can be better used on Characteristics.
You're absolutely correct.
But I was planning on taking Exile at character creation to get a rank of force rating for the GM sake. So he won't have to change much in his plot if it assumes that the party is force sensitive. And also to weaken my character, because I assume an EotE class will be slightly more powerful (extra starter career skills) than a F&D career.

I'll keep that in mind. So far I've got cynical droid hater as flaws, but I don't think that's enough.

Really where I am at right now is coming up with a backstory that would justify a force sensitive merc soldier getting military training without attracting the attention of inquisitors.

Given that TIE fighter's have IFF tags, that's more or less an impossible occurrence, for a TIE to dock with the wrong ship unless it's under orders/original docking ship is destroyed. However, you can take some inspiration from the way US submariners treated recovered aircraftmen in the pacific in ww2. They basicly held the pilot ransom, demanding that they be given icecream and the latest movie reels available to the aircraft carrier which had carried the pilot. Also, they took all the pilots fancy gear, like watches and guns, if they were recovered. Not sure how applicable that is to TIE pilots, gearwise, but it's something.

i have a feeling we'll get kylo rens shuttle as a lambda "reprint" like the resistence millenium falcon.

I'm betting wave 10 is going to be all about rogue squadron. Tie Striker and Rebel Starfighter seem safe bets.

Id wager there's going to be some smugglers or bounty hunters involved in the film that have something for scum.

about rogue one I mean.

A man can dream

I'm calling it, wave 10 will be Kylo's shuttle and the rebel shuttle

>Investigators use their Force talents to solve crimes...Sentries take crime personally, meeting violence with violence and intimidation.

Sure as hell sounds like it.

you're dreams are probably on their way.

If wave 10 have the same timing as the other waves (announcement soon before release of wave 9), it will be announced months ahead of the movie premiere, so it's more likely that wave 11 will be the big Rogue One-wave. That, or wave 10 will be a few months later than expected.

>ASSALTO BARCA PISTOLA
That's Gunboat translated using google translate, it's fake as fuck, just saying

most things have been late recently so that wouldn't be a big surpise. or they may just do what did wothbforce awakens and anounce the non movie ships on schedule and then anounce the movie ones much closer too the movies release.

it was right about the wave 9 stuff and the scum epic ship having a starviper packaged with it.

Rogue One's initial stuff, if there are any, will probably be like TFA, where it's independent of waves and they don't announce it ahead of time and just plan to drop it for Force Friday.

What does /swg/ think of the U-Wing from Rogue One? I hope there's a squadron of four of them.

I've heard rumours that Darth Malgus will have a cameo.

>Only two lasers
>Can't rotate them like you can with A-wings
>Terrible canopy visibility without the Y-wing's excuse of maybe having to support the turret
>Unnecessarily long prongs that probably obstruct the pilot's view
>Not even an astromech to act as extra eyes to compensate
I get the feeling that TIEs are going to eat that thing for breakfast.

Looks like someone made a Ugly from a Starchaser fuselage, some spare metal and four stripped-down Naboo N-1 engines.

>Not even an astromech to act as extra eyes to compensate

That circular slot behind the cockpit might be for one?

They're transports.

>Scum are a superstitious cowardly lot.
>So my disguise must be able to strike terror into their hearts.
>I must be a creature of the night, black, terrible...
>I must become the Mynock.

>Hawkbatman's arch-nemesis is a Luke clone who has gone utterly batshit

I can dig it.

Unfortunately, Mark Hamill can't/won't do the voice anymore.

He does actually, he just needed to both take a break and vastly decrease how often he does it. Last year when I met him at Star Wars Celebration he offhandedly did it when talking to me because I was wearing a Batman shirt, and he's got the animated Killing Joke coming this month.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Killing_Joke_(film)

>Hamill's still got the voice
Now all we need is Arleen Sorkin to voice an animated Mara Jade.

This one was the one on wave 9, that one is another one, from that somone copied (badly, you can see some entries don't match) the same entries and added the others with google translate or ashitty automatic translation software, also the starviper and scum huge ship was fake as well, a guy on lelditt pointed out that it was shopped.

Keep your feminism out of here and stop talking about cis.

Is there a standard pattern for bloodstripes?
I want to paint some on a TIE/LN.
Most of what I'm seeing online looks like this, but I don't recall seeing this, or any striped TIE/LN, anywhere in cannon.
Should I just ignore precedent and paint them however I want?

I would probably use the same pattern they used on TIE/sf

181st style is the only way to go, baby.

Vertical bloodstripe looks like shit, because it's perpendicular to the direction of motion.
Also, bloodstripes on eyeballs tickle my 'tism, because by the time a pilot has earned 'em, he'd have moved up to a Squint.

Speaking of insane, evil Luke clones, is there also one ruling some out of the way backwater world with a pre-space travel tech level through the power of Force Pyrokinesis?

I love it as a troop-deployment ship.

>the Mynock

Fuck, I was thinking The Gundark but that is much better.

On an interceptor, yeah, but I don't think it would look too good on tall solar panels.
>Vertical bloodstripe looks like shit
I agree, I was thinking of doing them diagonally across the panels, but looking for other examples never hurts.
>by the time a pilot has earned 'em, he'd have moved up to a Squint.
What if he's on some backwater rim patrol, or otherwise not important enough to get one?

While on the subject of Mark Hamill VA characters, would Threshold from Gen13 be a Inquisitor/Dark Jedi working under Ysanne Isard pre-Endor debacle?

youtube.com/watch?v=2iqUj16ypV0

Horizontal stripes could also work if you moved them to the top and bottom edges of the wing panels, a la Yellow Squadron.

>a guy on lelditt pointed out that it was shopped
That guy changed his mind after doing further research.

The players in my FaD campaign have been overtly using the force in certain areas. The second session in a few weeks ago, they threated a crime lord at saberpoint A few sessions ago a bounty hunter who was in a small group that was after them escaped after witnessing their lightsabers and powers. In an imperial controlled city, going after a mark in the slums they used their lightsabers to kill a few thugs and terrify the others to run away.

I figured word must have gotten to the empire by now and should throw an inquisitor at them? Should I wait to throw it at them when they're all healed up or right now after the battle they just won?

If you haven't warned your players much yet, one inquisitor and a small bodyguard after healing would probably be sufficient. If you've warned your players repeatedly, you'd be completely justified in sending multiple inquisitors, the local Imperial garrison (including CAS, arty, armor, and snipers), ImpInt wetworks, and/or every bounty hunter in the sector at the most inconvenient time.

>but I don't think that's enough.
Well, alcoholism is the classic standby

Some sort of escape route to hand would probably help. The party can take a bit of a kicking and then have the chance to flee, making some sort of sacrifice to live another day.

Being on the run from the Inquisition, and having to tread carefully from now on will serve as a lesson in subtlety much better than a TPK which just gets people mad.

Having the Inqusitor gloat a bit about how easy it was to find them should also get the message across. Maybe have the bounty hunter from earlier tag along, guiding the Inquisitor to the party in exchange for a cut of the spoils.

Thanks, I know what to do to put the fear into them just enough so they know there is a real threat out there. Hopefully my players take the out i give them, they're usually the kinda that don't run or back down from a fight.

Hello anons. What are your preferred eras of play as a gm, and as a player, if there is a distinction. And why? Classical era or kotor, prequels or New Republic era, it's all good.

...Dammit.

Huh, it is a starchaser with less clear panels on the canopy.

I seem to recall him saying that the Killing Joke was the last time he planned to do the voice professionally.

OT and just after RotS, but thanks to Bloodline am interested in doing the TFA era now. A lot. Must be those sexy new X-wings

>I seem to recall him saying that the Killing Joke was the last time he planned to do the voice professionally.

I remember him saying the same thing about Arkham Asylum. Could be he means it for real now, but you know.

No, back during the Arkham stuff he said his plans for the voice were"Finish off the Arkham Series and if Moore ever gives permission do the Killing Joke"

>Also, bloodstripes on eyeballs tickle my 'tism, because by the time a pilot has earned 'em, he'd have moved up to a Squint.
Maybe the pilot is an old veteran that has grown attached to his TIE since Squints weren't avaiable when he was young, also he might look down on those jockeys on Squints thinking they are hot shit or something like that

>Really where I am at right now is coming up with a backstory that would justify a force sensitive merc soldier getting military training without attracting the attention of inquisitors.
What about the military training came BEFORE they discovered their force sensitivity? Say they were a tenderfoot mercenary on the outer rim, who ended up joining a mercenary band in the near unknown regions lead by a runaway Jedi, who saw their talent and trained them some before they parted ways, with the PC returning to known space for their own reasons

Any word when Armada wave 3 and 4 will drop?

>backstory that would justify a force sensitive merc soldier getting military training without attracting the attention of inquisitors
Look at Kyle Katarn. The first hints at his Force sensitivity showed up during his time at Carida, but were easily written off as just being good intuition. It wasn't until years later, in 5 ABY, that he actually pursued that path, however.

Out of canon, it was pretty much a "let's put force powers in the next game, and call it Jedi Knight!

And it turned out pretty well! Even if you could beat yourself to death with force speed, the sprint key, and a wall.

Used this on Latts teamed with a pair of GlitterCrack Ks.

Sadly, Latts died out of R1 of any enemies after I forgot a Crack Shot that would have killed Vader.

sad day all around, but the list functioned decently well for a casual list.