Character Art Thread!

Last thread hit the image limit, so here's another one!

If you want character art just make a request, and somone'll try to help you out.

To start this off, gimmie all your celestials Veeky Forums. Angels, half-angels, aasimars, paladins, clerics, whatever they are, as long as they're angel-y, I want them.

Last thread:

I don't have a lot OP but here you go.

Gonna repost my request from last thread, which I made too late to get a response.

Alright guys, I'm starting up some campaigns, and I need character art.

1. Female human, early 20s. Currently a Paladin/Sorcerer cross class, wears no armor and fights with a rapier. Character is distractable and naive, but determined and fairly intelligent. She's got the celestial bloodline, so angelic shit would totally fit.

Is actually really close to what I was thinking, anyone got more like it?

2. Male human, early 30s. He's lanky, borderline unhealthy, fights with a scythe and uses illusion (focused on creating papercraft duplicates of objects), and time manipulation powers. Lookin' to avoid the standard grimdark art for scythe fighters, he dresses in flamboyant colors and seems to really, really like his job.

3. Aasimar samurai/ninja. Age and gender unknown. Putting together a masked ronin-style character, who fights with a Katana and Wakazashi. Race is set but I still haven't decided on age and gender (hopefully this art will help me decide). Character has a decent amount of angelic blood, so any kinda angelic motifs would be great.

4. Male Elf, age doesn't matter because elf. Character always dresses plainly and wears no armor, but has half a dozen daggers concealed on him at any given time. This character is my attempt at making an un-person; someone with so little substance that people seem to see right through them. He's a spy, an assassin, and an information dealer, depending on what the situation requires. Generally a creepy, creepy dude when not trying to be inconspicuous

Does anyone have art for a rogue who could also be a doctor?

Male human would be nice, but I'll take anything that is even relatively close.

Looking for a Nature Orc Goddess. Trying to find Ehlonna as a Fair Orc Maiden, because Agriculturally advanced Druid Orcs > Gruumsh's BARBARIAN RAEP SPAWN.

Problem is, all the decent images I've found are either Fugly, little more than Green-skinned Elves, or simply did not scream "Goddess" to me.

I don't have much in the way of orks, but I'll give it a shot. Maybe this if it's for a small avatar.

Something like this maybe?

What about this?

>deus vult

I've got a bucket list for the gods of my campaign, because Man made the gods in his own image(And Elves, Dwarves, and whetevre else for that matter):

Godly Dwarven Librarian/Artificer/Archmage, meant to represent the Dwarven vision of Boccob.

Elven version of Boccob

Dwarven/Elven versions of Olidammara.

Orcish/Elvish/Dwarvish versions of Pelor

looking for more contemporary cyberpunk stuff, less emphasis on the cyber, and more on the funky outfits and hair, like pic related - stuff that could actually be achievable right now, but would maybe be too outlandish to wear as a normal human being.

sort of like

Anyone happen to have character art for a badly scarred WWI or WWII male soldier?

Am I going to get a lot of hate because I think that's too sexy for what I'm looking for?

or this

Best none dark guy I found.

This one's in the kind of area I'm looking for, thanks

I don't think I can do better

might sort of fit the last one.

I'm running out

I've got a head.

The golden-green horde

I've got some.

>fashion in the future

This one has a little bit.

Could I get some norse inspired caster types

>smug elf.jpg

I can't think of many elves that aren't smug.

I was once made to feel foolish, so fyi

In the Viking Age, the practice of seid by men had connotations of unmanliness or effeminacy, known as ergi, as its manipulative aspects ran counter to masculine ideal of forthright, open behavior.[2] Freyja and perhaps some of the other goddesses of Norse mythology were seiðr practitioners, as was Oðinn, a fact for which he is taunted by Loki in the Lokasenna.

>Absolutely NO Stairway to Heaven

> as was Oðinn, a fact for which he is taunted by Loki in the Lokasenna.

But Loki was also a sorcerer, and turned himself into a woman multiple times, including into a female horse who proceeded to get fucked by a male horse and get pregnant with Odin's horse.

It must be pretty shameful to be called effeminate by Loki.

I seem to have a lot more women then men.

I'm looking for some Mongols.

This one's a little bit more fighter-y but still works.

This is a long shot, but how about a Qabbalistic(Jewish) Wizard.

I'm tempted to make one in Shadowrun.

I need some human men with longbows. Doesn't matter the age, I just need me some archers.

Need a male Tzimisce that's not too "evil" looking.
He is about 60 mortal years old (not that age matters much for a Tzimisce's appearance).

By default, a Tzmisce is going to look evil if he has begun to indulge in flesh crafting.

Yeah, obviously. I guess I'm looking for something like your pic; an ugly guy in a nice suit instead of an ugly guy in a creepy ceremonial robe or some crazy BDSM gimp suit. Thanks.

this guy's from M:tG

I need Chinese or Chinese-influenced character art please. Any era is good.

Request for a smug looking charlatan pastor/false prophet.

Requesting ladies in Arabic/Middle Eastern style clothing. Bronze/tanned skin is a plus.

>Jesus Christ.jpg

edge.txt

Hi Shlomo.

Looking for rangers. Ones in non-forest environments would be cool.

>Being this hilarious and original

Got a couple of rouge-y looking ones.

Looking for lepers along the lines of Pic related. Would prefer bandages or just a disfigured face over a mask.

This one might be a dude.

Geez, fine
>Tom Cruise.jpg
or any other celebrity Scientologist

Requesting pictures of a draconic sorcerer.
Really any will do.

I need pictures/paintings/drawings of cops & swat guys, whether its present day, future or some sort of fantasy/diesel/steam punk I don't care

bump for this

Requesting any pious or religious pirates.

This one's a bit Mongolian.

Anyone got any Orcs that look like Elder Scrolls orcs, and not like the hulking giants with gigantic jaws in many depictions?

Can i get pale chicks with or without white hair.

does anyone have art for a skeleton chef?

Seconded either that or a mage chef.

Like this?

I don't suppose anyone could photoshop the wings out of this eh?