/rgt/ comfy edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Intro to Stocks
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds

what exchange can i get this robinhood coin?

redpill me on natural gas. What company??

AMD looks like a good buy right now.
Last time it hit less than 10 was in May, where it then went back up to 15. Only some FUD made it go down. I recommend

Same with NVDA or if not sure, the semiconductor ETF

if Tax bill goes thru it will probably go down a bit more with the rest of tech, otherwise I agree

*The man who Single handedly saved the world from (((them)))*

I have been baka non stop when I bought the BAKA ETF

I don't fucking know anymore

>BAKA
S M H

another day of getting rekt. feels this week are at ATL.

> they didn't sell yesterday's tech bump
> they won't buy today's dip
> they won't sell it tomorrow

First

tempting, but, I think it'll go down more.

>Brazilian indices up again

going to be an ugly day for me.

wut R sum staks?

Looking at gas too. Maybe UGAZ. gas etf. More FUD shit. easy money

Honestly why? Do you see this as a good buy. I can't justify it

What did I tell you all to do yesterday on Monday? Did anybody else actually buy some UVXY? I'm glad you did too. We're going to grab some easy fucking money, and that SPXS is still good for another few points too, today and tomorrow are red. Friday is a new day.

Why is the market so shit this week?

I just learned about this Elliott wave shit, and drew some meme lines on a chart with some candlesticks, and then put a fibonnacci fucker on it, and it said that this shit will happen and a new bull market will begin after we pull back to 2600. I don't fucking care if this shit goes up or down, I know how to play both ends of the candles and you should too.

>trying to future weather/trying to predict the future, in general
top kek

Btw, the Dow will initially get by selling pressure on the open, support will likely be held, with a slow upward advance

Blame Trump and his deal with Isreal. It really doesn't matter, but this is just a natural pattern in the daily candlestick chart.

Hey anonymous I have a prediction for you. One day you're going to take your last breath, but hopefully when you do you're filthy fucking rich.

I'll actually end up "donating" most of my wealth to the Dow, before I die.

>I just learned about this Elliott wave shit, and drew some meme lines on a chart with some candlesticks, and then put a fibonnacci fucker on it
we got a big brained nigga over here

>Honestly why? Do you see this as a good buy. I can't justify it

Because gas is at the bottom of a 6-month old range. By UGAZ and hold for a couple of days. Sell when gas gets above $3.

Well if you're anticipating support being found today, yeah you're going to be donating and losing that liquidity you've picked up. Well you can buy today and be red for a bit. Friday this shits going to go green again and we can get back to our XIV safe haven of comfy gains and easy liquidity.

Why Friday? Friday's profit taking day where traders take out money to pay for weekend booze and women. Why not Thursday or Monday?

It's a falling market, but it's primed for an upward correction. Throw a Stochastic RSI on that bitch, and look at that low volume dump. He's fucking right you know.

>he thinks ebin dib :DD buyers aren't fucking stacking up to their dicks in long positions on Dow, as we speak.

The floor has been found, sir.

I took my profits Monday, you didn't get the memo?

DPW had the crypto mining news along with trying to develop products to minimize enrgy usage of bitcoin mining

Should I buy this week or do you think it's gonna go down next week after the news?

I must have missed that particular meeting

>the only thing the price of natural gas relies on is cold weather

so today is the third selling day, do we buy today like cramer says or is this the start of some bigger correction?

Ugh, tech stocks in the Dow might make me a little bit wrong lads :(

Nasdaq, cmon champ.

Anyone planning on playing Broadcom earnings today?

1min

Where my HUSA boys at

could have been worse

25k is literally only like 800 points away, is it so much to ask to reach that on the open?

You're not seeing the DJI at 25k until next week bro.

i remember the winter of 2015 when i just pissed people off on stocktwits fudding the fuck out of ugaz and natural gas and the price went from like 250 down to 10 and did like 3 reverse splits lmao

Nasdaq's going up nicely, careful about overnight hold though. Asia-Pacific broz are selling down your guys' hard work (which indirectly fucks with the Dow).

wait r u srs? Fucking kek

Where were you during power our and CUR went to the moon?

PXS is about to boom

yeah it was fun as fuck to go on stocktwits and watch the disaster as people kept thinking cold weather will save there ass but cold weather never came lol

What kind of returns did you get from the DRIP?

Checked.

Did a big player dilute the fuck outta the stock yet?

this shit on bittrex?

Nah, CryptoKitties futures are currently being sorted out at the CME though.

now that is top kikery right there

I was up 50% on this fucker, and now I'm only up 20%. I don't give a fuck I'm holding until next year anyway. Need to have an efficient strategy for the fucking real gains goblin the fucking tax man.

biz has a pretty big lurking audience, imo. Some hedge fund manager was prob like "The jig's up, boys, they're on to us"

nothing i just liked watching as people committed financial suicide

Didn't even make a play on cotton futures for all those tears? What kind of capitalist are you?

>bought dpw at 4.40
>tanking to 4.00
Man I'm really bad at this
3.00 HERE I COME

bulllniggers win again!

Just added another reason to why namefags are cancer.

If anyone is looking for a 3-6 month hold with a dividend and some healthy gains in stock price, id highly suggest checking out BGFV.

BGFV is building new stores to grow the business and they are buying back stock to grow the stock price

BGFV

i'm investing in the chinese massage parlor next door

Jesus christ this fucking stock is going nuts.
This is my first investment

Thanks to whoever memed me into MRNS, good job, you're great

Love me some Chinese massage parlors. They got the table shower?

IT KEEPS GOING DOWN

> mkt cap 50 million
buckle up bucko

You'll probably know this by now, but be careful with a lot of the blockchain/mining company stocks, it's better not to have too large an exposure to them right now. Just my opinion though.

I just deposited some more money into my portfolio - gimme some meme stocks Veeky Forums

McDonald's is doing really good right now.

$BRK-A

It had a buy signal man, just hold the fucking bag till after lunch.

BGFV

Read

it's a terrible stock don't listen to this faggot

no its not you faggot.

But great debate.

I bought UGAZ

What the fuck is happening???

someone posted a bunch of DD about dilution the past 2 days and you are still asking what is happening??

LOL

They are going to dilute that stock to .10 then reverse split

Yup it's crashing

are VelocityShares ETFs a scam? - they all seem to be in a never ending downward spiral

No morons, 2 smarter guys came on yesterday did some DD and realized that the first guys DD was incorrect. Dilution is not a problem.

This is shorting and tax selling, dips every day and goes up every day. Don't be a sucker and sell here with the 4th quarter projections.
I'm buying the dip like I will continue to do for the next year

I had some at 1.60s but sold at a loss, look at it now, it doesn't look like it's going down... even with the volatility in the market rn

>Dilution is not a problem.
i read the filings, you cant fool me.

so much dilution to come with AMRS

Poor souls that invested in them will probably never get their full amount back. So sad

Nice gonna but some AMRS here, saw this dip coming for weeks, so I didn't jump in. This is what patience gets you people

NAK attack today

>another winner from Xaviers school of "elite" traders

>AVAV tip the other day
>Up 32% today
MFW

Not too late for McDonald's, niggers!

say good bye to your money. Their dilution machine isn't done printing out shares.

Buy under $1 thank me later.

He's right dude, did you read the responses yesterday? Or are you just a troll.
There were w financial guys yesterday who talked over an hour about it yesterday with a 3rd bearish guy, over all the bearish guy was wrong.
His fear for the "preferred convertable" or whatever it was was a mistake.

No I'm just a newfag. I dunno Xavier.

ok whatever you say. not my money. I've been in the markets for way to long to fall for that trick.

Just watch as your money disapears. They may get some money from clueless new traders or new "investors" but no big money is going to invest with them unless they are getting in through the back door.

With a trained eye that is very clear if you are watching the order flow. But you probably aren't watching the order flow or actually doing any DD yourself you are just reading what some clueless retard is telling you.

AMRS is diluting and will be diluting very very heavy. Its in the filings.

Good luck losing your money.

I'm in Xavier's, level 1 room anyways.
No one talks about amrs there.
Don't know why you guys have such a hard on for them just because they make money.
Most of the hundreds of guys in that room are in these threads helping

Ford worth it? Supposedly made a deal to start selling cars to the Chinese

If anyone's interested, here's the comment which discussed how convertible preferred stocks may not actually have been an issue, due to many of those instruments having already be turned into shares, with the remainder being held by larger position holders who are looking to be longer-term investors/part of the company's BOD.

>Most of the hundreds of guys in that room are in these threads helping
>helping
kys

ask them what happend to AMLH and now AMRS

they don't help.. ever. They take stock picks from here that's about it. Stop sucking their cock and get involved with the actual market doofus

You can drop the
>actually everyone in the thread is secretly from my shitty chat room
thing. No one is buying it.

*having already been turned into common shares