Operation Dragonslayer in 4 hours. Get ready

Operation Dragonslayer in 4 hours. Get ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/tx/txs
fork.lol/blocks/size
bitcointicker.co/
twitter.com/LegitBonus/status/938407384443228166
twitter.com/Osku_9/status/938383136341352448
twitter.com/_MoOnTy/status/938402881509740546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dump in 4 hours as delusional dragonslayer kids sell again until next retarget

operation
IOTA akbar
Jihad Wu
Since yesterday

Nothing will happen and consequently Bcash will drop below 0.1.

Thanks me later.

29 blocks

Check Tx volume for BCH last 6 hours. They're ready.

fork.lol/tx/txs don't see any tx volume changes, shitcoin is still shit

Appratus of darganslammar

4MB block included. You're a corecuck so I don't give a shit that you're going to lose money.

btc diff increased by 18%
so btc's price also need to increase by 18% to maintain mining profitability? If not then miners are mining at a loss?
am I correct??

Your IQ must be

correct btc network can freeze at any minute...in fact its already chilly

Wouldn't BCH moving imply it's gonna get dumped? They wouldn't need to move BCH to buy BCH

awesome, the avg blocksize is still 1/10 of BTC so the big blocks are still completely useless. fork.lol/blocks/size

you are just a scamcoin peddler hoping that when BCH goes up by 10% and BTC goes up by 30% in $ terms idiots you scammed into buying BCash will be idiots enough to think they made 10% when they in fact lost 20%

In one year BCH will be above BTC, screencap this

You are a fucking moron.

there is only one bitcoin and its not bcash OK ? Maybe operation shoot yourself in the foot would be proper name

Bought 20 BCH at .0999999 BTC. Going to sell them at 0.14999999 BTC in a couple of hours. Making money with crypto is almost too easy

In one year Wright will commit suicide, Ver will be in prison and Jihan will get executed. Screencap my ass.

What's going to happen

In one year you'll probably be still as dumb as you are today.

Sure buddy

thanks i was planning on buying BTC today. good timing

Hashrate increasing a lot on the BCH chain over the past hour, preparing for a price increase?

In one year I will still be making Bitcoin stuff for a living sitting on my HODL and you will be still working a dead end job at a PR agency pushing some other scumbags shitcoin.

Dude BTC just broke 13k and is already 14k on Bithumb

BTC retarget 20% up and hashing power moving to BCH. It's happening, again

12,700 cuck
bitcointicker.co/

In one year you'll still be bagholding your bitcoin that will have become close to worthless.

Sorry user but you lost your BTC gains. You bought into the lies and probably at $2200 BCH when BTC was $6000. You lost a LOT of money. RIP.
I have some good news for you though!
Sell that BCH now and invest it all in LINK. I promise you will not be disappointed.

wtf u smoking =D BCH is overpriced piece of shit noone actually use. Its 5 years behind bitcoin adoption. there are players which hold full bag of this shitcoin and we will see soon if they can keep up with bitcoin bulls.

Dumb fuck

This shit is unnatural. Profitloss mining BTC instead of BCH is the only explanation, and the only reason to do that is to rig the difficulty upwards.

Make your own conclusions.

Only 2 blocks in the past hour now, what are they doing

could be random variance

The 'operation' dragonslayer has been hours away for weeks now, and BTC JUST KEEPS ON GOING WTF

Nah there were consistently 8-15 blocks an hour for a while and suddenly very few

NiceHash is down right now, might be why.

what is Operation Dragonslayer?

delusional FUD

No NiceHash are not mining the BTC blockchain lol, never seen a block mined from them

I'm guessing Jihan Wu and friends suddenly stopped mining BTC, we'll see for how long

see this?
looks like Nicehash got hacker-man'd

twitter.com/LegitBonus/status/938407384443228166

twitter.com/Osku_9/status/938383136341352448

twitter.com/_MoOnTy/status/938402881509740546

There's no "probably" about it.

if anybody writes dragonslayer again, i will find their mothers and fuck... i will do it!

>will find their mothers and fuck... i will do it!

dragonlayer u are?

fuck your mother if you want fuck

>muh dragon slayer
lmao

Go cashies go!