Buying btc with no id

How the fuck do you buy crypto without giving the juden your personal info i want to drop my filthy fiat, the banker's shitcoin bags

You buy sonocoin.
The first truly private currency. With no wallet and backed ups
Safety by Apple and google this revolutionary audio cryptocurrency will triply have stake in the crypto space.

this is asking to die to 3rd world hyperjew tactics.

The Juden will always control you, only way to stop the parasite is death.

convert to the faith

No wallets? How the fuck does it work? Can it convert to BTC?

Back to work goy! I need that spreadsheet by lunchtime

On a serious note;
localbitcoins.com
localmonero.com

Though they are filled with shifty Arabs, negroes and druggie Caucasians. So never relax

Fine, keep your identity private, more shitcoins for us. Even normies are buying in now. How much later do you want to be? Just in time to hold my bags?

Is there a bitcoin ATM in your town? You insert cash and provide your address as QR code and you get bitcoins.

Yes it can convert to bitcoin!
The sonocoin themselves are audio files that can be stored and exchanged anywhere!

The one near to me requires your fingerprint. Is it the same where you live? I think it's a honeypot.

Same

Does yours do a penis inspection too? I gotta put it through a slot for like 5 secs its kinda weird in public

dont. Mr Silberbaum can still track you using those
this

dude i operate a bitcoin atm in the US and i scan all of my customers IDs but don't report it anywhere. as long as you dont qualify for "suspicious activity" under the operators anti money laundering policy you will be fine

dirty jew

fuck off fag i'm making bank with my operation and only upcharge 6% which is best deal in my area

Very interesting.

If the coins themselves are files does this mean offline transactions are possible? How is the coin protected from the dreaded copy and paste?

I literally just came back from Israel and saw a guy who looks exactly like that.

sure thing Mr. Silberbaum
jesus(the jews murdered him)! this board is swimming with voll und halbjuden

How much did you have to invest to get that ATM running?

$6k for the machine and ~$10k in float. few thousand additional for getting AML policy and going through legal shit. $20k is a safe number