You were a strong chief, led your people to many victories

You were a strong chief, led your people to many victories,
you are old now, venerated by your past acts, and have a healty, strong son to lead the tribe
after your passing.

He is clever, he is strong, he is not afraid or weak, but
he is into dick.

We are not talking just a little playing around, but full on chasing satyrs and beast-folk for fun,
he told you just recently, but what worries you is his image in the eyes of his warriors,
whom he will soon lead. Would he appear weak to them? Corrupt even? Would they accept him
or would they turn against him.

How do you deal with this?

Take him aside, and check how exactly he is into dick. If he's being all submissive and begging for dick, slap that shit out of him.

A real man will either take dick when he wants dick, or commands absolute control over dick.

That should do it.

Tell him two things. He's eventually gonna need to get a wife, if for no other reason then to keep the lineage alive. Secondly, if anyone gives you shit for your dick cravings, kick their ass and jam it in dry to prove your strength for all to see.

Nobody cares what he's into as long as he does his job and makes a bunch of heirs.

Addendum; teach him the way to go about asserting his authority, which is to rape any clan member who speaks up against you until they can no longer walk.

That should shut everyone up.

>satyrs and beast-folk
Disgusting. Aren't his own men enough to satisfy him?

Have more sons, you should have had more than one to begin with if you wanted to maximize the chances of building a strong lineage.

Remind you that comma misuse is punishable by death. Then punish you with death.

That would lead to either disastrous in-fighting or gay incest. Neither seems like a fantastic option, here.

There's literally nothing wrong with gay incest.

Kill him.

From a 8 point retarded /pol/ thread to a 10 point retarded /pol/ thread. Well done, now fuck off and stop making these shitty threads.

Prove me wrong, buddy. Not op btw.

Ask the fucking shaman. This is beyond me.

I'm a fan too, but it doesn't solve the problem presented here, was my point. It also usually has its own problems as well. People tend to be less accepting of gay incest than just gay on its own.

Either he puts a baby in his wives or I do, his choice.

Alright, let's go to /pol/ and have this discussion you're begging to have, in your shitty offtopic thread that has nothing to do with traditional games that you spam just so the five other faggots on Veeky Forums will leap in to pretend they're not hated and despised by the majority of the world.

Walp. this er's is why I took some concubines and had a mess a sons.

Guessen the next generation is going to have to be one of the weedier one though, maybe tha halfman kid with the witchblood? I think he can talk tah crows. I'd consider the trollblooded twins but that litter 'o kids are just 'tards.

I'll have to look through my pile of loot and start picking out magical looking items for him. He'll need to start finagle his magics in proppa good armor though, don't think his big bro is going to appreciate being passed over, reasonable dynastic logiks aside.

What's wrong? Can't handle superior goat dick?

I'd be more afraid for my lineage and the ability to pass the tribe along to grand-children than what people will think.

That's... that's actually pretty brilliant. In the event the only heir develops a taste for sausage the king knocks up the beard and life goes on. I'm actually keeping that for future usage.

>heir to throne is gay
This shitty topic again? How many times do you have to do this shit?

Select a daughter who's killed someone honorably and put her in charge of continuing the lineage.

best in-character response

Make some heirs and take your dick on the side.

Who gives a fuck. If anybody gives him shit, he can just slap them upside the head.

I mean, he's going to need to get a wife anyway to create an heir, but that's not really anything to do with orientation anyway.

Until the faggots make you think their fetish is family-friendly and wholesome. Which is never, but they're also never going to stop trying.

Give it a thirty years or so, and they'll be all rounded up and slaughtered and the cycle will begin anew.

Warrior culture is gay as fuck.
He'll be fine.

These. Even if the chief's son is into dick, as long as he has a wife who bears him many suns then the people will accept him.

This is how it works in Pakistan and other conservative Muslim countries. To them, being gay means getting fucked in the ass. But if you're doing the fucking, you're not considered gay.