Character art Begging thread

Last thread hit the image limit, so here's another one!

If you want character art just make a request, and somone'll try to help you out.

To start this off, gimmie all your celestials Veeky Forums. Angels, half-angels, aasimars, paladins, clerics, whatever they are, as long as they're angel-y, I want them.

Last thread:

Ignore the request for angels, I am a gay retard and copied the original thread text without looking.

May I have some vampire the masquerade characters?
Need to stock up for an upcoming game I'm hosting.

Here's a something for you OP

I fucked up anons. I don't need angels.

Thanks for the posts though, they are pretty cool.

Moderate nsfw

I need mounted elves. Any kind of mount.

re-/r/-ing sheep people/ sheeple

Any, you say?

Could I get some orcs/trolls/goblins whatever that don't look outright evil and hostile but still are spooky enough to put the players a little on edge?

Have some of the only Wayne Reynolds I actually like.

Like so maybe?

I did not expect that. Thanks for the dump.

Thanks.

Bonner is god tier

Gonna try and find some stuff for no.3

My wife and I just started a new campaign with some buddies, so if no one hooks me up, it's fine. I play a neutral good red haired/bearded dwarf cleric in half plate, and his weapon is his grandma's antique warhammer which he cares for a lot. Her character is a half elf bard with purple hair who plays bells and sings and dances to mesmerizing effect , and when that doesn't work she lashes out with her whip or rapier.

It's pretty fun so far. My wife is pretty new to tabletop gaming, but she's pretty great at it.

anyone got clockwork humanoids? Think DnD warforged but clockwork-y.

Holy sheeeit that's perfect! Thanks!

Looking for wizards, scholarly looking fellows. preferably with red hair and beard.

That's a pretty cool looking dwarf.

This is the closet I have to purple hair I think.

>no Sam Browne belt
Have fun drawing your sword with two hands, faggot

thanks! have my only sheep picture in return

Looking for a typical half-orc barbarian with a greataxe and a chain shirt, please!

Looking for bank robbers Payday style. For a CoC game where the party hits a bank that's used by cultists to hold their funds and other stuff.

Anybody got more like this? Human, cyborg. Preferably with four enhanced limbs.

I actually need two images.
A sci-fi assassin lady with (preferably) brown hair
And just a humanoid slime shaped person. Any color really.
I'm the GM, and two of my players don't have an internet connection to look for it.

Looking for mounted characters of all classes. Planning out a mounted-heavy campaign.

I got this for the slime, but I guess you want something more sci-fi flavour?

That one would work fine, but if you have any others, I'd appreciate them

Something a bit more serious and subdued would be nice.

Thank you all so much!

Gonna be running an Exalted game soon, could use more art for it. Anything wuxia or Kung fu-y is greatly appreciated.

I need good-aligned male jesters. All I can ever seem to find are evil jesters, Shaco from league of legends, and Harley Quinn.

Post Necromancers or Lichs my niggas.

gnome/halfling paladin, any gender

anyone wanna hook a nigga up with some clerics?

Requesting art of doctors or medical staff during the 1600-1800 or the closest thing you have, thanks in advance

Can I get a Warforged (Read: Magic Sentient Robot), with a mainly metal body and draconic elements in his design? Preferably beat up and dual wielding kukri.

Does anybody have any males with this art style lieing around? or atleast in the same fashion.

That's a very Rose Leslie-ish face.

I came to last thread late so I'll make the same request.

I'm looking for an axe using gish character, someone either casting spells and using an axe, swinging a flaming axe, or doing pretty much anything that would otherwise give away that they're a mage fighter (such as having a book on their belt maybe)

Really I don't think there's much of this so I'm also happy with lightly armored fellows with axes that could, theoretically, if you squint enough, know a spell.

Great swamp dwellers reporting in

Dank Souls is the best game.

This is about as close as I can get, with the little bat wing decals on him.

Half dragon-half robot with an unusual weapon tends to be in the realm of crappy deviantart wish fulfillment art.

Hey, that's pretty good. All he needs is the kukri. Thanks, dude.

If you've got the skills, you can photoshop one in. I could try, but I'm not real good at it.

There's actually 2, but whatever. He dual wields them. And I'm horrible with Photoshop. :^)

Alright, I'll see what I can do, can't really promise much though, I don't edit images often. This is the 'base' I'm using, anything you need added on it? I'm gonna try and make it look less... (pixely, I guess) before I use it Ignore the scale, I just haven't removed that yet.

whoops