>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Let's just stick to what actually matters: Personality and Powerset. We're all Jumpers who probably have a dozen ways to change their companions bodies here.

>Flat is Justice
No it isn't.

this one understands. But i would ask the harem jumpers why not both and everything in between?

Motherfucker Flat is lies. Massive Mammaries is the true path to justice!

It seems we have a divide present. Justiceanon your thoughts?

Are there any perks that let you do science in worlds where that science wouldn't normally work? Say, if I want to build Mass Effect relays in a jump where gravity can't be controlled by scifi pixie dust?

Can't you just do that with the relevant science perk?

>Not knowing the Thighs, Asses and Hips are the truest path to freedom.

If you buy a science perk then the laws of physics that allow that science perk to work are now enforced via Jump-Chan fiat.

As a harem jumper, I'm with you. Why not Everything?

I spend a ridiculous amount of my multiversal power and resources getting off. I've got my 100% strength self duplicate running around as a genderswapped version of myself so I don't have to gendershift just to use lady-oriented powers.

Also, you wouldn't believe the look on some people's faces when they tell you to go fuck yourself, and you do it. while forcing them to watch.

I refuse to accept advice given by someone with a proto-Tera haircut.

Hey, that's unfair. Don't let your dislike of him influence your opinion of all pompadours.

Darksiders.

How the shit am I supposed to decide between Drop In and Angel? They're both fucking amazing trees with fantastic capstones.

>Refusing to take advice from Space Dandy because of Tera.
That's like hating Charlie Chaplin for having a toothbrush mustache that hitler had.

Ah, you need a perk for that?

What if you can emulate conditions of that universe?

So what, unless you took a science perk then your science gadgets from other jumps are useless?

This is the one true path!

this is not the expected response.

BUT I APPROVE YOUR LIFESTYLE!

Breasts are what separate mankind from the animals.
Breasts are the future.
Breasts are evolution.
Breasts are the way forward.

People who prefer asses are regressive neanderthals who cling desperately to an obsolete past.

Breasts face forward, asses face backwards.

He tainted it. I will forever associate it and the people that wear it with rampant douchebaggery.

Have you ever went with a less-efficient background because you hated the flavor of one?

No. Things you bring with you are protected by Jump-chan fiat and are assumed to work anywhere. But new things you build aren't.

The ones you picked up/stole still work but you cannot make new ones yourself.

First off you fool, it's called a pompadour.
And secondly, bancho doesn't hold domain over them.

They were cool before he existed, they'll be cool long after our entire species is dead and the sun turns red.
When the ayys arrive at the barren dead rock that is earth in 1 billion years, they'll see the pompadour and realize:
We were like gods.

'tis but one half of a whole my friend.

Harry Potter, I went with Half-Blood over pureblood. Because pureblooda are invariably idiots and all of the most important people are Half-Bloods.

If you had posted this first it would have been much more compelling.

Hey Manyfist, what would happen if I fused two different color Lantern Rings or two different color Lanterns?

>Ah, you need a perk for that?
Some people say so. Some people say you can just make tech if you learn how it works. Personally, I just tend to pick up the science perks and don't worry about it.

>What if you can emulate conditions of that universe?
That'd work, of course.

>So what, unless you took a science perk then your science gadgets from other jumps are useless?
Everything you take with you still works. It's making new stuff that's somewhat 'contested'.

>Because pureblooda are invariably idiots
There's nothing saying that YOU have to be an idiot, your out of jump memories might help change your tune.

>Because pureblooda are invariably idiots
Ya know.
I wanna argue that.
But I can't.
Not even the good ones had any common sense.

Since those tips about using dark magic safely came in a couple threads ago, I've been wondering - what's the best way to drum up apologists?

I want "jumper did nothing wrong" to be an actual topic of videos and forums.

>Breasts are what separate mankind from the animals.
I mean, that is technically true. Breasts are something that pretty much just human females have. While strategic deposits of fat are considered secondary sexual features by lots of species, humans are the only one where those fat deposits are around the mammary gland. Look at pretty much any other mammal, they don't have them. The closest you can say is that an udder is kind of like a breast, but really that's just because the mammary gland itself is so swollen in ungulates.

Nah. It still looks moderately stupid, even when it's not bancho'd into ludicrous stupidity.

Your hair-waifu is shit.

Those kinds of perks are called "beauty" perks.

FF VIII gives you a fan club for 200CP.

But checking out someone's breasts while you two are walking in the same direction means one of you is looking backwards. Checking out her ass means you're both walking forward.

Inbreeding is not a good long term plan.

I know, but it was early in my chain and I didn't want to risk it. Or be a part of that culture.

The only competent purebloods in the series are Fred and George.

Which just leads me to believe Molly was getting some muggle assbon the side.

THIS! This user speaks the truth!

It also means you're walking behind her, suggesting that either you play the role of Yamato Nadeshiko toward your waifu or you make your waifu act as your point man.

Neither of these is acceptable.

>tips about using dark magic safely
Anyone have a link?

YouTube Jump gives you a fanbase.

Fred and George were great, but they aren't completely blameless. They had the map, how come they never noticed that there was constantly another person in their brothers dorm, in his bed. Someone that doesn't even go to the school. How come they sold love poisons. Sure, they were geniuses but they lacked a lot in the common sense department.

No amount of meme magic will make retarded hair less retarded.

Jumpers!

What businesses do you own and operate regularly? Do you use them to benefit the people around you or do you use them to mercilessly troll the unsuspecting.

Tell me your tales of capitalism!

Fanwank it.

Or that you're walking behind her to check out her ass.

>how come they never noticed that there was constantly another person in their brothers dorm, in his bed
Maybe they just though Ronnie was into boys. How would they know he wasn't a student?

>How come they sold love poisons.
Probably worried they'd miss out on business from horny teenagers.

Hey, I never said they were morally spotless, just that they were the most competent purebloods.

At this point I have a General Store (Shop Deed), Two Restaurants (Los Pollos Hermanos and GELATERIA), A Health Store (Money Maker), and a Theatre (Teatro La Fenice). Most of them become chains which sell pretty much everything that can't be easily weaponized.

Does the Horcrux you can buy mutilate your soul and make you into a sociopath like making a normal one would?

Probably not, seeing as it's an item provided by Jumping Mechanism, not something you made by mutilating your soul.

Counter Strike has a perk you may find useful:
>The Fans (100CP):Whenever you take part in any kind of conflict, you gain loyal followers that cheer you on on message boards, chats, streams, and any other kind of forum or method of communication that may exist in the jump. You occasionally may get donations, ranging from small gifts to, rarely, large amount of money. You are also easily considered for induction into pro teams, or maybe sides of a war (depending on what you are doing) due to your abilities.

far and away the most competent, I just think they should have done better.

CS has way more valuable stuff than that though.

Faie enough.

Well, funny you should use that image, because I bought the biotech firm in Resident Evil that follows you between jumps. I've used it for both the "benefit the people" and "troll the unsuspecting" paths, often at the same time. You know how there are several jumps where the fate of human evolution and transhumanism and all that is the central conflict? It's good for messing with those world by making transhumanist augments ridiculously cheap so that everyone can have them. Deus Ex: Human Revolution? Here, have a treatment that makes neuropozyne permanently unnecessary. Sorry, Megan, publish or perish. Gundam SEED? Post-natal gene mods so that anyone who wants to be can have even better capabilities than a Coordinator. Sorry, though, they're keyed to the natural genome and so don't work on people who already are Coordinators. Neon Genesis Evangelion? Voluntary telepathic implants so that we can understand each other without dissolving into a sea of souls, plus immortality drugs to get at the real reason SEELE cared about it. Oh, and we've got some awesome biomechanoids of our own that anyone can pilot, NERV, if you want to stop traumatizing children.

I'm pretty sure Los Pollos is from Breaking Bad, but where did you get the others?

It's only 100 CP, though. It's easy to spare 100 CP for a fun starter perk.

Probably copies your soul with a link to the original. Which for some jumpers would give them 10 souls(not counting souls eaten with dark binding) Soul Eater can be a fun jump for perks.

Buy Mode is overpowered. It practically gives you unlimited blade works except better, because the weapons you buy aren't just projections.

Recettear, Breaking Bad, ARIA, Captain Planet, ARIA again.

I'm honestly a little disappointed that the only thing people ever care about in Soul Eater is the monster cat thing. It was some really neat stuff.

Thank you.

I also grabbed strong soul and grigori soul(sadly not enough cp to get the upgraded grigori soul or half a dozen other things I wanted)

I think Monster Cat is completely useless for what it's worth.

you can also get a bar with infinite booze from bayonetta, a farmers market kinda thing from food fight, and some sort of business from black lagoon.

That's how it goes for most Jumps that have a gimmick. People completely ignore everything about them except the gimmick.

>Soul Mutilation
I'm not sure if mutilation is the right word in this case but IIRC the jump one is still made from a torn off fragment of your real soul.
>make you into a sociopath like making a normal one would
You have that the wrong way round, the method of making a horcrux requires you to be a psychopath in the first place, so to answer that question you need to answer two others
1. Are the items and abilities directly granted by Jump-chan, or are they things your background picked up the normal way.
The answer to this is entirely up to your fanwank, but unless background you made the horcrux like a "normal" person you shouldn't start off as a psycho.
2. Does the horcrux make a non-psycho go psycho.
As covered above this is impossible to test directly, so the closest you could get is trying to make some with a horcrux into a good person, if that is impossible you can conclude that the horcrux enforces that mind set. However there is no cannon answer to this so once again up to how you wank.

Generally in modern and scifi jumps, I just have some supercomputers running automated trading on the stock market.

Sometimes I'll also steal it via hacking various rich assholes.

And sometimes, I even combine the two, trading stocks of companies I know are about to have a really bad day.

I went there just to learn soul menace
Also to give Medusa head pats but that's neither here nor there.

It's just what gets brought up the most.

Personally, I also like the soul-boosting stuff, and the Demon Weapons... Though without an import option, Demon Weapons lose a lot of appeal to me.

>NERV, if you want to stop traumatizing children.

They dont.

If it's any consolation I went there to become a witch and then picked up Uplift so I could make magi-tech demon tools.

I completely ignored it. Went Student Meister, took the anti-Madness perks, and never looked back.

Actually, can someone explain to me how the magic is supposed to work there? Is it just personalized stuff that's mostly elemental and based on what animal you chose?

Are there general spells anyone can learn?

I meant to ask, if you pay to be a Male Witch and buy Uplift, are you literally a Sorcerer, or still just a really powerful Witch?

Out of curiosity, what are some perks that let you download data/information from a computer directly into your head?

So when pomemon sun and moon come out will we get a new pokemon jump?

Most magic for Witches is tied to their animal theme. However there's at least two spells that any of them can use, those being Soul Protect (which conceals the appearance of their souls until they use magic), and the butt portals (though it might be Maab doing the actual magic there).

Also, does the Sway of Magic make people actually evil, or just make people more likely to blow shit up and generally use destructive magic with less inhibition?

Nope. Cross your fingers and hope you roll an 8.

I can't see that happening unless there are massive changes to the formula. I could see there being a slight update though.

Thanks.

Yes, obviously. But giving them the offer is a nice way to tweak their nose.

After looking at the Ship section in OT I have to ask, how is all this supposed to fit in a 25-50 meter long ship? Even the best case scenario you have 540 square feet to work with and that is overly optimistic. Is the ship bigger on the inside than it is on the outside?

Actually, while I talk a lot about Monster Cat basically any time I have the chance, it's more of a rebuttal to the people who argued (passionately) that it was a useless perk and shouldn't be included in the jump because it was useless. I think it's neat, therefore as a person who took the perk, I'm happy to mention it any time it has a use.

In terms of neat stuff, though, I actually have more fun with Madness Wavelength. Through research of my own wavelength, I've managed to render a fairly huge section of the bottom levels of my warehouse as non-euclidean!
It's dangerous to wander around down there.
It periodically manifests clowns.

I also picked up Excalibur while I was there, too. He's one of my drawback companions.

I concur! As a jumper, I can't possibly be limited to a single form!
THIS IS WHAT SHAPECHANGING IS FOR.

I'm not really good at capitalism. Usually I just throw up research stations and laboratories to study setting-related things and look all official. But occasionally THOSE research stations in turn sell things to people, usually when the stated goal is to upgrade setting technology levels. Then we usually run into a jRPG situation where most major breakthroughs are provided by a single superscience'd research institute.
There's generally a palpable improvement in day-to-day living, but there's only so much you can do in ten years. You gotta give people time to acclimate, after all.

What about the new Rotodex?

Personally, I just care about the Pointy Hat I got there.

...I just really, really like it, for no real reason I can discern.

Matrix Jump?

It's something new, but it's pretty much just adding some features and a personality to the Pokédex. So not really a "New Jump" level of change, but maybe an option if Quicksilver feels like changing it. Maybe you can upgrade your Pokédex for 50-100 CP.

>the people who argued (passionately) that it was a useless perk and shouldn't be included in the jump because it was useless
Hi

Isn't that just Rotom possessing a pokedex?

Hello.

For what it's worth, that's not at all what Soul Eater was for me. I don't even know what monster cat you're talking about.

Instead, I took the chance to weaponize a bunch of companions. I'd planned this from the start actually, all of the Demon Weapon companions were either AI or Shipgirls. I figured they'd be more accustomed to being, well, objects.

21 jumps later, they'd wind up as the cores of RWBY Multiweapons, getting me around the whole "Can't import existing weapons as demon weapons" business.

hsien-ko is a cute.