Do your PCs keep followers? Prisoners? Minions?

Do your PCs keep followers? Prisoners? Minions?

No, any companions, prisoners, or unattended civilians are converted into servitors.

HERETEK!

Had a game where the CN rogue was going to kill a bandit cook if she couldnt pass a soup test.

We now have a semi-captive orc chef.

In my RT campaign the party decapitates major enemies and turns their heads into flying servitors

>xeno servitors
That's just asking for problems.

*sheathes katana*
Heh... They'd just slow us down.

We're currently trying to take those redmark shitters in the 5e intro adventure alive, as long as our murderhobo fighter doesn't get them first.

Next time I play D&D, I want to convince my party to invest in a wagon to carry prisoners.
I want to be the good guy, but what are we supposed to do with generic bandits we defeat? Go back to town every time and make no progress? Take them into the dungeon on a leash?
Letting them go free is too risky, and we're not always high enough level to solve every problem with magic. We need to be prepared for this.

I prefer having mostly independent contacts whom I can get ahold of as needed instead of carting them around with me everywhere.

Look, we may be ace sailors, but two people still have trouble sailing a ship.

And then on pc is a fey duchess's daughter and the other is a long lpost dragon princess, yeah, they wind up with minions and NPCs....

Kobolds are shit and you should feel bad for liking them.

Your waifu is shit

Nothing personnel, kid

I turned a bunch of pirates into pigs just last session, so I could wait on the island in luxury for the Royal Fleet to arrive and take them into custody.

I have never tried it, but it seems only logical to invest in like, a prisoner wagon. It would be reinforced, possibly anti-magic, steel with individual cells for, say up to 6 prisoners.

Because let's be real; Sparing a villain is dumb, but at the same time most of the female villains you will encounter will be scantily-dressed dark-sorceress types. Why not take away their stuff and keep them in a cage as rolling stress-relief for the party?

I mean, is there a better punishment?

>I mean, is there a better punishment?

You could make a customized version of Baleful Polymorph.

I had a character idea of a melee character slowly starting his own warband.

So yeah, kinda.

My players tried to play Mount and blade in my campaign and tried to capture as many sentients they could to sell to slavery.

Made a decent sum after a while, bought a boat.

In one campaign our party had a portal open out of nowhere in the middle of a city council meeting and a titan started climbing out.

The portal closed on his hand (I can't recall if it was thanks to the wizard or not), cutting it clean off.

So now there was a dismembered titan hand in the middle of our council chamber.
Naturally, being a professional nutjob Alchemist, I suggested we raise it.

Jesus christ, paired with this picture thats a really fucked up punishment... well, now my next evil Caster Archvillain will have a menagerie of foes defeated and turned into shit like this

That'll get those fucking players invested when I turn their families and waifus into fucking sentient stuffed animals

Two of our number (a priest and an ex drug enforcer) have pretty much adopted an 8 year old street kid named Adam.

Yes to all three. They don't travel a lot, though, so most of it is staff.

The cleric of the group has a cult that consider her a prophetess.

A vamp PC keeps a lot of people in his dungeon/basement , and has them hooked up to a what is essentially a blood tap.

The party lich has a whole criminal empire at his command.

The rogue, another vamp, is his lieutenant and manages the day to day shit, which is mainly drug dealing.

I have a living heal spell and a deathless skinkite called an antibody.

The players in my Dungeon Keeper game have been capturing enemies left and right for conversion into minions. Heroes, monsters, civilians, they'll all be put to evil use.

Then there's an ERP game where the paladin took a suited of haunted armor as his squire since she's trying to her failures in life, and a PC archer girl wants to build a harem but the demon moth girl she captured may be too much, seeing as the archer is currently full of eggs.

*trying to make up for her failures

My players currently have a halfling maid that they -I don't want to say "rescued", moreso "acquired with consent"- from the manor of a douchebag noble they've had a feud with for a while. She mostly just looks after the horses and the kobold's pet hamsters.

As an agknowledged radical, I would forward that it is less heretical if you only use bits of them.

I've always wondered, what's with the pose with the wrist towards the viewer, facing forward, and sword off to the side? That just seems like it'd be much more awkward a position than holding it so that it goes in front of your body instead.

Yes, but their survival depends on how fucking crazy the Phys Adept is feeling today.
>I wanted to have a gritty Shadowrun gang war
>They turned it into fucking E.Y.E.

>Prisoners?
Remove their weaponry, strip them naked, tie them up, blind them and gag their mouth before we take them to the dungeon. If so inclined, allow them to pay for their crimes with "personal services."

Are their legs OK at least?

>but the demon moth girl she captured may be too much, seeing as the archer is currently
Ideal. It sounds like the word you're looking for is 'ideal'.

It usually means the artist is bad at drawing swords with foreshortening.

Eh...does a codependent count as a follower or a prisoner?

Yes, but our Totally-not-Jian sniper has been only firing leg shots as of late.

I want to impregnate that paladin. more of her?

Constantly.