Human women; are they redundant in a fantasy setting Veeky Forums?

Human women; are they redundant in a fantasy setting Veeky Forums?

no because you need have an excuse to have half elves, half orcs and half ogres. You need to remember that no other race besides human is compatible to make halfbreeds. Because magic-genetics work like that.

No, because someone has to keep the male monstrous humanoid population happy.

Where do you think all the monstergirls come from, cabbage beds?*

*Except for dryads and the like, which actually might come from cabbage beds.

>image for ants
>phone poster
>retarded question
Quality thread.

>mfw i rename several copies of images as Image.(blank) just to piss off idiots like you

Not even in your example, human women in warcraft are cute.

>blonde

Eh. Human women in Warcraft tend to be a bit "chunky" looking. Slightly to thick here and there but not thick enough here, etc. personal taste i know but their round facial template doesn't help.

Dobson get out.

>fake phone posting
>faggot cat posting

You might not be the most despicable human being, but damn you're trying.

Humans in fantasy settings are like spaniards in real life: They will and have fucked everything. Women and men both of them are turbosluts.

This thread and OP; are they redundant on this board Veeky Forums?

I think you might have the wrong idea...

My magical realm is a fantasy world with only human males and monster/fantasy females because of some butthurt wizard's antics.

It actually works out alright and world peace is achieved, fastforward a few centuries and it's a modern setting with only human males and monster/fantasy females

If you are a weirdo, sure

human women are redundant in real life m8

>not liking blonde hair

Not quite. We are a few years away from functioning sex bots, but we haven't perfected the robotic womb yet.

Nah, we need someone to keep making pure blood humans

Is that a legit machine with a rubber face slapped on it or is that chick just doing some weird thing with makeup and motion to look robotic? Either way it's neat.

You can have all that exotic crap running around if the bard needs a tryst but at the end of the day I still think the regular beautiful human girl you saved in the first town the party ever visited is just as good an endgame love interest as the Queen of Fae or that Dragonkin High Priestess of Bahamut you met later.

I AM BOTH DISTURBED AND AROUSED

About as redundant as human men.

Only if you make it so. For example, you could have a setting where there are only male humans and female monsters, and the offspring of any relationship will either be a male human or the same type of monster as the mother.

This isn't universal though, as you could easily have the reverse

>For example, you could have a setting where there are only male humans and female monsters, and the offspring of any relationship will either be a male human or the same type of monster as the mother.

If fantasy setting is realistic, women we think are exotic are common in that setting and nobody gives a fuck. There can be a lot of hybrids, interracial relations, but no thrill of new and unknown, no imagination, no other parts what makes them so good.

If fantasy setting isn't realistic, this question is stupid. Who cares? Go fap now.

If its realistic humans cant make bebies with orcs or other wierd things. But its magic and stuff.

Elfag plz go

Tbh senpai.

It's not just the women who are redundant.

When it becones feasable for full body Cyborging, I want to place my brain into the ultimate Veeky ForumsWaifu.
Why you ask?
Because all I want is to be adored and cared for.

But if that kind of technology is widely available, then just looking good will not make you special. You'll be competing with a million other cyborgs that look exactly the same but are more emotionally stable and able to give care rather than just endlessly receiving it.

It'd be really hard to train yourself to blink that slowly.

>

Asian women are plenty common in the real world and they're still exotic.

This is mostly just a Warcraft thing in general. Everyone is a musclebound god with slightly off proportions.

The humans only really look human because everything else is so exaggerated, otherwise they might be a decent stand-in for orcs.

>spending a fortune on modding yourself into the ultimate waifu
>emotionally stable

Pick one, user.

She looks like CGI.

Someone post the pic where troll orc and lich females look like sexy babes but with a different coloration each

We're comparing you to the other kinky cyborgs, here, so of course we're speaking relatively. There will be some way in which you will still be distinguishable from the competition, and the odds are that this will not work at all in your favor.

Really? I've never thought so. The more powerful the lover, the better. I'd rather bang a Level 20 Celestial than the 0-HD commoner.

Sounds like a place a wanna be

The world does not revolve around your dick.

Well it should! Your mother already does

Regular villager girls are perfect wifes.

You two had the same idea

CAN WE FUCK IT?

ASKING FOR A FRIEND

They're descended from giants lore-wise.

>Mfw the human girl the group saved early in the campaign got killed while we were away, along with the whole village (no resurrection magic, and we'd been away for too long anyways)
>Mfw I was the only one who seemed to care.

>not being a completely emotionless murderhobo with no morality
shame on your user!

This is true, but it doesn't change the fact that most of the Warcraft universe is buff enough to give Veeky Forums conniptions.

Even the gnomes lift.

Gnome warriors: aka "I could have sworn I had shins a second ago"

>hit die being related to sexual prowess

It's not the DC of your spells that matters it whether you have the proper metamagic feats.

>human male with pointy ears

hmm

That's fine. There are others.

I suppose. for whatever reason human women in the game just rubbed me wrong proprtionally, and like you said they're no where near as bad as the other races so i have no idea why they don't bother me near as much.

>Lamia human mate exchange
I'd be okay with that

Guys is this the repost thread?

bump

We can dream, brother

He can have the human women if I can have the lamia women

Snake scales feel wonderful against skin.

Humans are redundant in fantasy settings.

Sure, jerking off to a human slamming an elf and making her crave your cock is cool, but in an actual game there's no excuse to have humans at all. If someone tells you they're going to play as a human, you might as well just kick him from the group.

Wtf? I love playing as my human bard/sorcerer

Projecting a bit too hard there matey.

I bet you dislike steam muskets too.

Air rifles were a very real, very dangerous thing:
This one was used by the Austrians (or Prussians, I can't remember) while they warred with Napoleon. It was a terrifying weapon due to the fact that it was just as powerful as a musket, but was silent and had a 20-round magazine. The air canister took something like 4 hours of constant pumping to fill, but it lasted for something like 80 shots before it started weakening.
To fire, you press a lever that brings the ball into the chamber, you cock the hammer, and then you can fire.

mary sue enabler detected

Depends on if the setting has catgirls or not.

No, because not everyone is a degenerate.

Could you just imagine how much of a logistical nightmare those things must have been? They are miles more complex than a normal musket.
Whenever one of those monstrosities broke, I imagine a exasperated Austrian ordinance officer would scream, "fuck you, fix them yourself!"

Yeah. Just dump 'em anywhere.

>Girandoni
>unreliable

Read.

Lewis & Clark expedition took it as their hunting rifle.

Literally explored the last frontier.
They made a point of showing it off to all the natives

>military logistical nightmare
wagon-mounted pumps filling reservoirs
30 shot reservoir
the reservoirs were a bitch to manufacture with primitive metal working but otherwise simple

>maintenance
airseals, that's it
Greased leather

They're redundant in real life.

Dudes are better at being girls

Not gonna lie, if I was living in a setting with shortstacks I'd be purely after them. Wonder how the smaller races would react to that and if it would be a social stigma.

If goldshire was any indication it'd be accepted by some but reviled and avoided by many to the point that foreigners would occasionally stop by just to have a go at killing your degenerate ass.

This is why I can't stand playing male humans in WoW.

They're way too muscular and blocky it just looks ridiculous. Like a manlet who spends too much time at the gym.

Man, you gotta be jacked and ready come time for your big boy pauldrons or else your spine, knees, clavicles, shins, femur, and soul will snap when you put them on.

The uncanny valley isn't real. There I said it. I want to fuck that thing really bad.

Only if you think all or even a significant percentage of non-human women would be primarily interested in reproducing with human men. There's no reason to believe this to be the case outside of "muh dick."

Well if we're going with the "muh dick" reasoning wouldn't all females be attracted to orcs or ogres or even dragons?

Why would they be?

Because >muh dick

Orc dick is the fantasy equivalent of the BBC.

Not necessarily all of them, but as any ca/tg/irl can tell you, there will be a significant minority of human females in any given population who would be interested in giving it a shot.

Best snack

The only reason Goldshire get's attacked so much is because it's close enough to Stormwind that Horde players can feel ballsy, because they're to cowardly to actually raid Stormwind.

>Posting the human gutterslut Self-righteous "WE WUZ KANGS" dick loving whore that murdered her own father because he was right and him being right meant she couldn't get the green bean.
>She is also somewhat responsible for Arthas going off the deep-end because she is a naive moron.

Human women make the best wives
They can also give you human children, not disgusting half-human mongrels

Friendly reminder that elf women will cheat you when you get old
Friendly reminder that if you marry an elf you are probably her 100th human husband or some shit
Friendly reminder that your half-elf offspring will turn into fantasy themed Elliot Rodgers

Friendly reminder that succubbi wives just want your soul

Friendly reminder that a harpie wife will claw your eyes out if you ever have a fight

Friendly reminder that a Orc wife will leave you if you ever show any signs of weakness

Friendly reminder that Lahmian wives can accidentally strangle human husbands to death

Friendly reminder that the Gods made the races different for a reason and racemixing is a SIN

>T-regina

I giggled.

LMAOing @ u senpai. Orcs? Jaina takes the BBC (big blue cock) like any discerning noblewoman would.

>Gods made the races different for a reason and racemixing is a SIN
True, but only because the Gods are dicks.

Same reason different languages exist. Different people work together in harmony to build a big tower and the Gods are like "fuck your tower, and also fuck your effortless common language".

>Friendly reminder that your half-elf offspring will turn into fantasy themed Elliot Rodgers

Pretty sure that half-elves are almost all very handsome/beautiful since they inherit the best traits of both parents.

Then again, they say that about hapas.

Other than the obvious "It'll never fit" problems there shouldn't be a problem in a Gnome-Human relationship. No idea about D&D Gnomes but WoW Gnomes are inquisitive and open for new things, and I could see one of the more excentric females being fond of a taller lover.

Who knows, maybe having a relationship with a human is something spechial and sought after among Gnome gals?

I vaguely remember WoW having a gnome male/human female couple in the game.

Maybe Elliot turned out like he did because of his father

WoW even has dating advice for gnomes:

>"Roleplaying"

>Good roleplaying skills are essential. No Genius Gnomish gal wants a giant bore. Regale her with tales of your future cross-continental adventures:

>"You and me, babe, we're gonna fly to Kalimdor, etch our names into the side of Teldrassil and spend the rest of our lives swinging from the trees in Un'goro Crater."

>"Storytelling"

>Share stores of your exciting future together! The more implausible, the better. Nothing gets a Gnomish girl excited like an ambitious plan. It also makes for great conversation starters!

>"With our brilliant minds combined, we could
retake Gnomeregan. ... why haven't we retaken Gnomeregan anyways?"

>"Teasing"

>Teasing is the art of making fun of a woman in a humorous way. Be careful, you can easily go too far. Calling her a "Goblin Ganking Gnat" will leave you walking home wearing that Green Gordok Grog you just bought. Try something a bit more subtle.

>If she acts childish and refuses to stop jumping onto tables in the middle of the bar try:

>"I hear there's an opening for star entertainer at the Stormwind orphanage."

>If she won't stop talking about herself playfully try:

>"Where's your off switch?"

>IMPORTANT NOTE: Gnomish girls do NOT have an off switch. Attempting to find it may result in the loss of life, limbs or wallet.

Sounds like most of Veeky Forums would probably score with 'em.

>Other than the obvious "It'll never fit" problems there shouldn't be a problem in a Gnome-Human relationship.
Unless your dick is larger than a Gnomish child, it shouldn't be an issue.