So guys, i finaly made it , started 1 year ago as a 20 year old neet with 15k$ in cryptos and today i reached the 1m$...

So guys, i finaly made it , started 1 year ago as a 20 year old neet with 15k$ in cryptos and today i reached the 1m$ . how stupid would it be to buy me dream card (nissan gtr) for ~100k$ ? am thinking that at my age am probably should keep investing so i can really make something out of this money , but deep in me i always wanted this car. am probably not gonna buy it anyway but i would like to hear your opinion

Buy it at 2 mil

Congrats if not LARP. I want the same car but would only get it if I had 2m in crypto.

1m isn't 1m anymore user. You can't even retire on it anymore.

>how stupid would it be to buy me dream card (nissan gtr) for ~100k$
Incredibly stupid. Don't waste your money now. You have a lot, keep investing, that's what a smart man would do; throwing away your money like that is poorfag mentality.

i'd buy a house or some land first, then a nice car. you could also consider a used GTR as it would be a little cheaper

Buy Mazda 3 GT hatchback 2018 for 30k

This. Get a GTR for your 10 mil celebration

keep investing until the buble burst and you lose eveeything

if you have 1 million, you're spending 10% of your wealth on a depreciating car.

if anything you should be spending

Buy a used for half the price

Ausfag user?

I plan to buy a Japanese girl with my money. I can't fuck a car silly.

this. and if you're tired of trading and managing finances, talk to your bank account manager and ask him what's the safest investment fund which offers the best gains for your buck. let the bank work for you and keep making pasisve income off interest, like a true disgusting capitalist.

Buy the fucking car, you earned it, enjoy the money, don't jew the money

New gtrs in 2020, faster and better looking (I hope) better wait and make more money.

Buy an old Honda if you need a car.
Keep investing and buy whatever replaces the GTR instead.

Thanks guys for your opinions , yeah i will stay away from it for now , i already have a swift sport that gets its job done for now . I will set it as a goal to buy it when i reach 3-5m$.

For the guy who asked if am larping , am promisng am not, i cant still believe that i made such an amount of money and it is even more if you consider i live a 3rd world shithole european country (greece)

>20 year old
>nissan gtr
I say, live your dreams, but in this case you better prepare your anus for the car insurance company, user.

are you free for wage slavery? for life?

this should be your priority.

Or you can buy a nice car, and be in traffic 5 days a week as your drive to your wage slave job, but in a nice car.

>1m isn't 1m anymore user. You can't even retire on it anymore.
This. You're young, you need to keep investing that money if you want to retire early.

It is a good car, but it requires expensive ongoing maintenence you will not want to bother to do, then you will screw it up. All the fluid changes and oil changes are expensive... Maybe buy it and sell it after a few months? Or hire it?

have you payed your taxes? if not how do you expect to withdraw the money without the goverment up your ass?

dump that shit into an investment fund and get monthly mailbox money for life you mong

stay away from legacy finance, it's a house of cards

tfw made close to 45k profit in over 3 months
tfw its fake money,
tfw you need money to make money
feels bad man

Proof or LARP

New car feeling fades fast.

Whatever you buy, make sure its at least 3 years old. If not, lease.

Otherwise you're pissing away money for nothing. That's fine for a high paid banker.

I don't know what your salary is like. But 1 mil isn't going to last forever. You need to get smart now.

Congratulations user. You are basically in the situation that I am hoping to be in someday. I'm some years older but I just got into crypto 4 months ago with €6,000 and now it's €18,000 so I feel I might make it to €1 million in 2 maybe 3 years if I'm not stupid.

Regarding the car, I think it would be incredibly stupid, considering that it won't be anything better than a 20-30k car. But that's just me, I don't like cars at all so I will never understand the feeling that a person must have to dream of such a car. Maybe it's worth it to you.

Not to get off-topic but, what advise would you give someone who's basically you from 1 year ago? The more my money grows the more scared I am to invest it in new coins / that it will all flow away if BTC crashes or something. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

How can this woman even stand up straight?

Ive been there OP, dont do it. Blow it out the water get the 10 mill

nah till now i have paid 0$ to taxes and quite a big concern , in my country they have 15% tax on cryptos but i will stay away from cashing from now

the past 2 years i make a living playing poker and tried to put some money away as investement in cryptos , while i made good money from poker (2k$ per month on avg, and around 4k$ the last 4 months) most of my networth is currently in cryptos , but i still play so i can pay my bills and dont have to withdraw from cryptos . i also have some passive income as an affiliate to some poker sites + i coach some guys + 1 guy i stakes to play and i keep 50% of his winnings

What advice would you give to someone starting out in a similar situation?

withdraw at least like 2k every month from your cryptos. the goverment wont notice such a small stuff and you will have some cash on hand

thanks for your advice , me myself am not the kind of guy who go nuts about cars, but i really like this car since i was younger and was thinking if it would be a good point in my life to buy it now,

i think am not the right guy to give advices , i mostly got lucky cause i bought monero and ethereum in very low prices and just held till now

OP, a more important concern here is that you need to check with your fellow /bizraelis/ to make sure GTRs will be permitted at our future lambo meetups. Wouldn't want to make a faux pas.

Don't buy anything yet.

happy to see some of my greek bros also making it. congrats

nice work