How are the relationships in your campaign going. Platonic or otherwise

How are the relationships in your campaign going. Platonic or otherwise.

What business is it of yours?

Slowly crumbling.
Just the way I prefer them.

>in ERP game
>character is a eunuch
Ok I suppose

Just curious!

Why is that user?

Could you elaborate?

Bump for interest.

>Dungeon Keeper campaign
Relationships would go far better if the people interested in them showed up. One PC is dating an NPC, sort of. NPC has her own thing about building a harem but is willing to share with her PC boyfriend. Another PC also seems to be developing feelings for said NPC and shows more often than the boyfriend.

>ERP campaign
Everyone is screwing, what would you expect? PCs, NPCs and celestial/fiendish servants alike.

They're going very well.
I have no campaign. I just make up characters and use DMless systems to send them on silly quests. My life is hollow and I can only look forward to a swift and unforseen death.

I'm a Eunuch and everyone is ERPing. I neither can nor want to participate. I'm a CE terrorist to boot. The party knows I am chaotic, not evil.

user do you have roll 20 id play with you.

>playing an angel haracter who has been conscious for all of three years, and only recently learned sarcasm.
>Other player is a former celestial accountant who recently learned he can't save everyone.

>NPCs getting fucked up left and right.
>Some of them like us although they find us strange.

Good, I guess?

I have accidentalled myself into playing the tsundere in a PC relationship and it is hilariously fantastic

Care to elaborate.

So the endgoal of the campaign I just started is for the (male) winner of a tournament to marry a princess.
Thankfully, only one player character is explicitly emotionally invested in marrying the princess, the rest are either competing because they're obligated to or are invested in the politics of the situation.
Right now, there hasn't been any backstabbing because it's too early and PvP is usually discouraged in our games.

Me too senpai. Mine is a gay relationship though.

>play cleric who is 5'8
>be dating 6'5 big guyou 4 u paladin
>always talk down to him and tell him how stupid he is
>he is essentially Rider from Fate/Zero and doesn't care because "stop throwing your tiny tantrums. I can hardly see you down there."
>limp waisted punches to the chest
>he hugs me

>traveling with two companions
>they constantly make gay clergy jokes
>get made fun of for being gay basically everywhere we go
>just waiting on big goi bf to snapply and go ape on some niggas

Disgunbgud.jpg

Cute.

Robin, pls.

Have you considered never posting again? You should.

What'she wrong with showing my feelings for you in public Aiden? Too much for you? Oh yeah I forget, you're too MANLY to show that you love me.

Have you considered fucking off? You should.

Nice trips

I get a sense you're going to keep shitposting all day, so please go find a refreshment first to keep your strength up. I'm sure you can find a bottle or two beneath your kitchen sink that you should chug.

>talking about character I actually play relevant to the thread
>shit posting

Pick one

You always say such strange things, and get angry over small problems, Robin.

You should spend more time in church, or perhaps outside so you'd grow.

>lipservice

Wow, what a clever cover. You and your two friends should just leave Veeky Forums already.

Can you stop roleplaying with yourself. God damn.

What he posted is relevant to the thread asshole. Maybe you should leave Veeky Forums if you dont want relevant discussion.

For you fampai

>ditzy, self concious young witchwolf making friends with a variety of people

Actually pretty fun, one of my favourite characters in the social aspect, I'd have to say.

Do you really think that you're doing a great job at hiding how you've been spamming this shit all day? I'm sure you think it's all very interesting, but that's why you should probably spend your time in /r9k/, /soc/, and /lgbt/ where you guys probably came from.

Ok, stop fucking roleplaying with the other faggot. There being two of you makes it worse, not better.

>implying Veeky Forums hasn't been my home board for years.

You know as well as I do that this place is a /d/lite

i'll service you with my lips user

It hasn't been "d-lite" since it became a blue board.
Oh wait, it started as a blue board.
So fall off already, you persistent tick.

Why don't you tell me about your character relationships user?

Maybe you should post on topic instead of shit posting.

You're confusing me with some other person Retard-Kun. If you're so angry maybe you should take a break from the internet.

I know you're just baiting, but can you drop it on that? We can use the thread to actually talk about intra-party social interactions and development, instead of going down into fetish shit. We have a lot of that already.

Flirting with my boss and have established myself as the impromptu leader and i made friends with a cow through bird puns.

Pretty good i'd say.

My character's relationship with his son is better than ever, after he spent half the campaign chasing the kid down after being kidnapped and. His son finally forgave him for leaving him as a baby with his grandparents and now my character is on a quest to be the best dad ever while making his son a man. His relationships with the rest of the party are, however, strained, because they are murderhobos at worst and amoral mercenaries at best.
>pic related, my characters birthday party

You're right, I'm sorry. It's just that when I posted my gay party relationship, and then the guy who plays my in game boyfriend showed up, it seems to have triggered the sperg lord over here Then again he might just be shitposting because he wants to bump the thread. It's a good way to keep a thread on first page.

Crow not cow, though either one would be alright.

Please, you've been shitposting all morning, and now you're upset because someone told you to fuck off and die?

Maybe you should just, I don't know, fuck off and die?

That sounds absolutely great. Solid character motivation to boot. Shame about the rest of the party, though.

My character was just bodyswapped into a spare clone of the Runelord of Lust and his oni kensei boyfriend picked up the Shard of Lust.

On the ship back to Magnimar, well. At least they're not being wishy-washy about their relationship anymore.

You mean since yesterday.

Guy he responded to, he was being a bit annoying, but if he dropped it, then you might aswell drop it too, since that's what you wanted him to do. No point in dragging it out on the thread. Let's keep it in-topic.

OP here. Keep the shitposting down please.

The real shame is that I'm a lousy role player and can't make this character work
Oh god I'm so ashamed

Try again

You only learn by practice, honestly. If you're not murderhoboing, you're at least progressing on the roleplaying spectrum. I wasn't particularly great when I started either.

Forgot my cap.

These posts never mean anything, you can just inspect element and change the damn text all you want.

It takes like 10 seconds. Took me longer to get the screen cap.

>all morning
I think you're confusing me for someone else. This is the first threaday I've posted in today. Honestly.

Well, considering my character currently has nearly no way to communicate with the rest of the party, swimmingly. This should hopefully change once he gets a writing kit. Vows of silence suck, yo.

>Tfw only wanted to read fun discussions about interparty relationships. Tfw shitposter ruin the fun.

Why is it so hard for you to believe that the two of us are friends and use Veeky Forums all the time? I sent him a link to the thread after I posted about my character so he replied. Are you so distant from the real world that you can't understand people having similar interests?

forgot pic.

I just came for Katia

There being two of you makes it worse, not better.

>Why is it so hard for you to believe that the two of us are friends and organize shitposting sessions on Veeky Forums?

No one's doubting that. In fact, that's what was assumed. You both you put on trips so people can just filter you already.

I'm sorry Katia. It would seem me and my friend RPing gay clergymen brought in /pol/. I should have known better. A moment of silence for your thread.

What exactly is the thing that I did that pisses you off so much again? RPing gay people?

Just do everyone a favor, and quit it with your persistent shitposting.

Please, just kill yourself. Apparently there's no cure for you.

*tips fedora*

She's a consummate professional who's overly dedicated to her job and has spent years training to get good at what she does, which includes being in charge and melee combat. He's a natural at his job who through dumb luck salvages missions that would have otherwise gone to pot, but his issues with authority means he only has his assignment because of his father and puts him at odds with her, his commanding officer. After one too many close calls and death threats, it felt only natural for her to take charge when he finally stood up for himself.

Neither of us players planned for it to happen, and all resemblances to fictional characters were only realized after the fact.

The kicker? According fluff, her species mate for life.

Pretty good actually, both in and out of combat
We work as a mounted archery pair, with her as the archer and my warshaper as the mount
I really enjoy it, there's lots of on screen cute stuff as well as some off-screen cute stuff and sex and we get along great

neat

Cute

It's not a current game, but one of my old characters ended up marrying one of the other party members. She had just united a Kingdom under rule through a bloody civil war (as her people are wont to do), and needed a foreign political alliance to keep her throne. The neighboring kingdom had recently elected (or something) one of the other player characters and had a much more secure rule. My character had bonded with him in their adventuring days, and perhaps fooled around a little after dungeon raids and mercenary contracts. It was a decision that made itself.
it was actually the other character's twin brother that she fell in love with, before he died. The brothers only looked the same, they acted as different as night and day. She actually disliked the twin she married, and he her, but he needed the alliance too. As a wedding present (and so he didn't have to deal with her), the twin resurrected his brother, a thing nearly impossible in this setting.

My last in game relationship I seduced an NPC while in a little girls body.

Then when it turned out he wasn't wealthy I shot the fucker

The GM doesn't let me have relationships in game anymore

>tfw shitposters killed the thread.

What are these even from?

The witch is trying to hop the warrior's D
But the warrior is repulsed by magic

Webcomic that barely fucking updates.

Pretty well, I suppose. She's trying to figure out whether or not she wants to pursue a relationship with the blind pc that she may or may not have had a hand in selling into slavery

Storytime?

It's really not as exciting as it sounds. Essentially her biologial father became an illithid, killed his colony and ascended to alhoon-hood and started himself a slavery business. She was out on the street at the time and so he offered her a job serving as his mouthpiece on the surface for brokering deals. One of said deals may or may not have involved said pc, I still need to discuss it with their player. Either way, she's finally starting to feel at least a little guilty about her career.

I'm sorry, Katia. Have some more posts to cheer up:

In another campaign I was in, two characters, a female orc street samurai and a male human rigger, came in as a married couple, theoretically as brawn and brains. It became a whirling ball of chaos and destruction and impotent planner.

The other two characters, a female elf face and a grubby male dwarf chaos mage, struck up an odd friendship of necessity that was equal parts because of IC and OC dynamics. Lots of platonic odd couple shenanigans and magically enhanced performances ensued.

Not romance, but I once played an entire campaign with my family as NPCs.

I played a rogue named Adell Weiss. A plague had claimed his parents at a young age, and they had sent him away with his older brother along with his younger siblings beforehand.

He kept his brothers last words in his heart: "I'm not hungry, Adell. Why don't you eat it?", and lived a life of odd jobs and thievery to feed his younger siblings.

He wrote to them constantly, and loves off of poor rations while sending most of his money to them. He eventually wound up hired as a counter-spy for the settings God.

*In the setting gods were chosen from mortals based on how pure they are(pure evil being a possibility), and he was guarding a person known for her piety.

By the end of the campaign he gave his younger sister a diary he had kept with him across his adventures, it was stained with his own blood, and contained the absolute truth about everything he's done and discovered as a spy. After that he left to fight the BBEG.

His last words, having defeated the BBEG atop a mountain, freezing to death and knowing he'd never make it back.( his nation's government had sent him as a doomed spy) were: "I bet this could all be a bad dream. I could be at home right now." then he let himself fall from the edge of the cliff he was standing on

Big happy family, dramatic affair story, lusty and forbidden, even a platonic love story of techpriest and his plasmagun with a sad ending due to plasmagun unstability. It's mostly PC+NPC though, PC+PC ended pretty bad.

>tape witch to warrior
>Infinite flight
You're welcome

It's been like two months since I played, but things got pretty unintentionally gay

storytime?

The short version is a noble has all but claimed a scruffy orphan as her property and gotten super possessive of her, but doesn't realize how suggestive her actions can look

I got the party's tank pregnant after a night of heavy drinking. Couple of sessions later they've been debuffed into uselessness.

I came here to laugh, not to feel.

"They"?

No, it was not mpreg. Didn't think about it as I typed it.

I dm'd this campaign and I got goosebumps from that.

>Zealot unsurprisingly loathes Deviant, but can't stop him. Steers him where harm won't be done on the undeserving.
>Zealot feels contempt for Bitch. Respects her power but hates her lack of purpose.
>Zealot considers Sage an ally of convenience. They get along fine in most things pragmatic, but do not share matters of faith.
>Zealot wants to protect smile and innocence of Loli.

>Deviant thinks Zealot a hypocrite, for giving his means justifications by ends.
>Deviant thinks of Bitch as useful tool but boring toy.
>Deviant thinks of Sage as amusing toy and useless tool.
>Deviant treats Loli respectfully and actually shows some restrain around her.

>Sage is genuinely afraid of Zealot, but thinks the best chances are staying in the eye of his storm.
>Sage thinks Deviant a simpleton driven by nothing but base urges.
>Sage and Bitch coexist neither supporting nor hindering each other.
>Sage sees Loli as the best potential ally. One that needs time to become useful. But he is in no hurry.

>Bitch finally gave up on trying to seduce Zealot, sodomizing him forcefully is still a consideration.
>Bitch accepts Deviant as partner in crime. And couple other things. But ultimately doesn't like him. Or anybody else, really.
>Bitch barely recognizes Sage exists.
>Bitch thinks of Loli as little sister, is fiercely protective.

>Loli plays every single one of them like a goddamn fiddle, being a smug little monster she is.

The warforged cleric, appropriately called Nanny, is the lovable idiot of the group. She takes care everyone and gives them candy. Pretty sure everyone would kill for her if asked.

>filthypaladin
I know who they are

Radical.

>mfw

I think you would fit in pretty well with my campaign.

Thus far no one's been able to stop the consistent flirting with the person who hired our group, or stop it from getting worse every time it happens.

The Warrior Summoner and the Mentalist are on speaking terms again, which is an improvement over how they were directly following the "friendly fire Railgun" incident.
Warlock is still whipping up items for them both, and occasionally healing them when need be.
Warlock is also reaaalll close to having a night of passion with his tutor, a 5000+ Devah woman who is secretly a goddamned Gaira dragon, but that shoe has yet to drop.

>Loli plays every single one of them like a goddamn fiddle, being a smug little monster she is.
sasuga, loli

Please link me to that game. The Prequel archive doesn't identify the different pages very well so I can't tell which one(s?) has the interactive wander around the town part.

Why did I dreadfully expected this to be the case since the moment I encountered the word "Loli" in the greentext?

When did this cliche not only become a cliche, but also an astoundingly shit-tier one?