Magical Realm General

ITT: Magical Realm stories. I'll start.

>be me last night.
>MCing Session 1 for Apocalypse World.
>Two players, a Hardholder and a Battlebabe
>Hardholder is a sleazy Don Draper type who enforces the Prima Nocte law over all his settlers, so he gets first dibs on banging all women on their wedding night, even before the husbands. He's the alpha male who cucks literally every man in the settlement to maintain dominance.
>Hardholder's top enforcer is an NPC named Fisting Buffalo, a tribal from the wastes who dresses as a stereotypical Native American, with the big feather headdress all the way down to his ass. Ethnically, he's Korean, though. According to the Hardholder, Fisting Buffalo's "defining feature" is that he's a loner who loves blowing hookers.
>Battlebabe is an oversexed thrill kill psycho bitch who's been living in a stairwell in Hardholder's settlement for a week, working as a frighteningly over-eager prostitute. She tries to seduce the Hardholder every chance she gets, regardless of circumstances. We're in a bar talking business? Let's fuck. We're about to kick down a door to collect a debt? Let's have a quickie.
>Battlebabe is also ridiculously bloodthirsty. When she tried to collect said debt (which was nothing more than an unpaid bar tab for a few drinks), she fucking mauled the guy to death with her bladed whip, letting him die a bloody, mangled ruin of torn flesh. We later found out that Hardholder was, of course, fucking this guy's wife. Also, earlier in the week, when the Battlebabe was fucking some guy as a hooker, the John tried to fuck her pooper, so she cut his dick off with zero warning.

This was Session 1, and there's no sign of us ever leaving the Magical Realm. I'd end the game if it wasn't so fucking funny.

Pic related, it's the Battlebabe's avatar image.

You're like... ten pounds of cringe stuffed into a one pound sack.

>be me
And dropped.

>magical realm general
How about we fucking don't have this thread.

My Magical Realm is hot demon chicks.

For the thousandth time, it's not "magical realm" if everyone's having a good time.

>garters on athletic socks
go fuck yourself

Why can't you just join the fun?

My god, the cringe is real

And there's no escape.

Also, Crimson, John Alexander, if you guys are here, write your names out.

>the GM introduces tall muscular bronze-skinned girl with four points in appearance as an NPC
It's kind of fucked up when GM is doing your magical realm stuff for you.

Tell us more

I used to call her Korra. She didn't get much of the time, though, and sticked to being somewhere in the background.

Boooooo. Everyone's into Korra, she's got such a tight, sexy bod

>apocalypse world

There's your problem.

Never said it was a problem, m8. I had fun.

>Be spell slinging blade sorcerer tiefling
>Have magical sparring match at docks with Warlock elf w/ Great Old One pact to get to know them better
>Alter Self w/ fins into the water to spell sling behind him
>miss. gatdamit
>Warlock phantasmal forces gropey hands also sends homebrew tentacle mass familiar at me
>Repeatedly fail phantasmal force while tentacle mass tentacles underneath clothes
>Kick self for sparring with neutral evil teammate. Almost mind-body raped to death.
>Saved by love interest druid sempai...who shapes shift into octopus.
>tfw

Magical realm, you say?

Are you a girl though? And is the druid?

He's just giving you what he knows you want user