BTC retarget in 2 hours, difficulty shooting up 20%. BCH hashing power share already 15% and increasing fast...

BTC retarget in 2 hours, difficulty shooting up 20%. BCH hashing power share already 15% and increasing fast. It's happening and you don't even see it

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4128569-5-things-aware-cme-bitcoin-futures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hurr durr like every other time it was habbening.

You fucking deluded cunt.

How high do you think btc can go in a year from now

I don't understand why you get so excited about those difficulty changes. More miners will flock to BCH for 2 weeks but blocks will still take 10 mins to complete.
What's actually good news for BCH is the fact that:
1. Roger Ver is shilling us on Bloomberg tomorrow
2. XAPO dumped 500,000 BCH and it only drove the price ~$200 down. Now the dumping is over and buying pressure will only increase => moon
======================
Maybe I'm dumb but I just don't get the mining difficulty enthusiasm. We can't steal the majority of the miners before a price hike.

>have literally zero BTC now because shitcoins
>have some BCH

flippening please

Do some basic TA

>Maybe I'm dumb but I just don't get the mining difficulty enthusiasm. We can't steal the majority of the miners before a price hike.
Unless the miners are ideologically motivated, which many are pro-BCH, and if there is an opportunity to make money whales will take the opportunity to pump it hard

XAPO being done with their 500k BCH dumping is huge

No one gives a shit anymore.
No one will be switching back to Bitcoin Cash.
BTC is about to have futures listed on REAL exchanges. BCash never will.

The bitcoin miners just shut down and wait. They don't switch but let a fee market establish so that even when the difficulty is higher they are just as profitable. Smart coockies.

But no switch to bch, sorry.

this.
If BTC is Coke then BCH is not even a real pepsi but some backyard lemonade.

Not falling for this shit again.

> he thinks Wall St controlling the price of Bitcoin is a good thing

1 million usd / bitcoin in 2020 is "realistic", no bullshitting here

idiot BCH and ETH are going to be

You can drop the act. It's not fooling anyone.

bch gonna dump some more after the difficulty readjustment. screencap this.

>BTC is about to have futures listed on REAL exchanges. BCash never will.
search: Cboe's president hints at ether and bitcoin cash futures

nigger, no one cares! your shitcoin is going no where. you're out of your mind if you think BCASH is going to do anything!

100k by the end of next year. It's only going to pick up steam. Buy and hodl, buy and hodl, buy and fucking hodl.

We're all getting off this ride as billionaires.

I think a bunch of BTC faggots are about to get triggered.

Wallstreet, do you feel in charge here?

you mean, like two weeks ago when the dragoning went nowhere?

>BTC is about to have futures listed on REAL exchanges. BCash never will.

Bcash will be listed as well faggot. Also I love how so many people thinks bitcoin futures are good news for the price when the CME folks are going to short the hell out of it the second they start lmao.

>hints
and litecoin is going to get added to mtgox any day now

Two weeks ago the difficulty went down, you fuckin idiot.

You can't short on CME futures, you can only long. Get fucked.

Literally EVERYONE says CME folks will short the hell out of BTC.

... and everyone tried to shill for about a week that BCH will slay BTC, now it went up and we are being told the same, i can't take cashcucks serious anymore.

If they were to short BTC what do you think will happen to every single cryptocurrency out there?

If nothing happens this time it is probably time to drop the dragon slayer bullshit, but this is not like the last dif adjustment, this could really fuck up BTC for a bit.

>I can meme repeated Floppenning into a Flippenning
The Little user Who Could

Do you know what happened with the price of gold when people could buy paper derivatives settled in cash far more easily than physical gold?

The price of gold sank. The same will happened to BTC. Those big "institutional investors" who were considering buying bitcoin to speculate on it rising more will now simply bet on the price via derivatives instead.

Look at how every derivative market actually depresses the price of the commodities they offer derivatives for.

Don't fall for the memes. The economic mechanics of this suggests its a bad thing for the coin.

YOU CANT FUCKING SHORT ON CME FUTURES YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS.

I really hope a ton of "smart" investors short the fuck out of BTC but it keeps triple-mooning so these old guard investors lose billions of fiat USD.

Erm? Are you sure? I thought the whole point of futures markets was to agree to buy an asset for a fixed price at a fixed time and then...outside of that system - wall street can sell the fuck out of it and hit the target price. I'm wondering where all this new market cap came from? Can't be just normies right? $215bln!?

read between the lines fucko.
who is right here?
random user saying it will never happen or
the President of the US Commodity Futures Commission suggesting it would?

“the exchange thinks a family of cryptocurrency products, including futures for ether and bitcoin cash, could come to fruition as the market continues to mature.”

I'm positive. Read before you speak you dumb fuck.

>could
You're literally retarded if you believe everything that people say might happen will happen.

For anyone wondering, this is not true.

>MINERS in 2017
>not jumping on the iota train

seekingalpha.com/article/4128569-5-things-aware-cme-bitcoin-futures

>CME Bitcoin future brings the option to short Bitcoin.

kthxbye

1 hour left faggets
i dont see and pump.. your fucking shilling isnt working. try harder

If only I didn't see the significance of institutional money taking notice of a coin that is only 4 months fucking old.
how could I be such a retard?

We'll see you again after the next 8 blocks

“the exchange thinks a family of cryptocurrency products, including futures for ether and bitcoin cash, could come to fruition as the market continues to mature.”
Is not
"the exchange thinks bitcoin cash is the best thing since sliced bread and we're going to start offering futures contracts on Monday"

You dense motherfucker

t. doesn't see the significance of institutional money taking notice of a coin that is only 4 months old.

BTC difficulty will adjust 12% DOWN, it will become even more profitable to mine. BCH will be kill for good.

He's talking about the cryptocurrency market and explicitly mentions the top 3 coins.

You must have an sub-Saharan tier IQ if you think he's specifically talking about bitcoin cash

retarget is above +15%

+18%

tick tock.. 42min left till i dump on your fomo asses roundeyes.

HES FUCKING POSITIVE OK DELETE THIS

does any of that bullshit change the fact it has and still is being considered?
does it mean that bcash will never see futures trading?

>hints

no thanks, i like money.

He's literally said, verbatim:
>“the exchange thinks a family of cryptocurrency products, including futures for ether and bitcoin cash, could come to fruition as the market continues to mature.”

Let me make it more simple for you:
>“the exchange thinks a family of cryptocurrency products [...] could come to fruition as the market continues to mature.”

Or even more simply:
>"a family of cryptocurrency products"

Now tell me why the fuck anyone on Veeky Forums should sell any fucking coin to buy BCH based on this.

Why wouldn't I just buy ETH.

Why wouldn't I just buy bitcoin considering it actually IS getting futures markets within a FEW DAYS.

You are so fucking dense

nice view from up there? on your shoe shine box?