Post fictional characters that you think would be a This Guy

Post fictional characters that you think would be a This Guy

>implying Durden wouldn't go fucking bananas just to prove that the system is broken

I think he would play a LG Paladin.

Explain

>"There's just one thing, Dude."
>" And what's that?"
>"Do you have to use so many cuss words?"
>"What the fuck you talking about?"
>"Okay, Dude. Have it your way. "

THE TIEFLING IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE, DONNY

Tyler would be too busy killing PCs and doing other unpleasant things. He'd probably go bananas thinking of ways to fuck with the other players. Like pissing in health potions and putting images of his own genitals into the wizard's spellbook, just subtly enough that can still read the spells, but he has to look at some orc's sweaty nutsack every time unless he wanted to waste the gold to replace his whole spellbook.

Sounds more neutral to me, rather than good

>He'd probably go bananas thinking of ways to fuck with the other players.
Figuratively or literally?

I think you missed the point, bruh

Does he have breasts?

The fuck is this even from?

Fight Club, you underage twat.

Leave.

Bob. Bob had bitch tits.

They're gonna have to open my pecs up to drain the fluid again.

BEGONE WITH YOU

I was gonna complain about people acting like this over a pretentious film (or book for those who are ~trve~) that really, really doesn't bring anything new to any philosophical nor political arena of discussion, and that you're all just 20-somethings that used to smoke weed daily during high school while jacking it to pseudo-deep violence.
Then I saw that it was a tripfag, and I forgave and

I honestly wish we kept the banning tripfag rule during the big /qst/ schism.

YES

each one of them could be written as a that guy

I think you managed to miss the whole point of the book and movie.

>ywn play with the big moose

>Hating on Shas'o
Now I know you're baiting.

> that really, really doesn't bring anything new to any philosophical nor political arena of discussion, and that you're all just 20-somethings that used to smoke weed daily during high school while jacking it to pseudo-deep violence.
Listen, not everyone likes Fight Club, and admittedly it's quite shit on multiple levels although ridiculing the just 20-somethings that used to smoke weed daily during high school while jacking it to pseudo-deep violence is like, the whole omg3deep5me point there, but not recognizing it is indeed just showing off your rather low age. Even if it's a bit obscure overall - you're on imageboards ffs.