Are there any evil deities that despise the undead in Forgotten Realms or D&D in general?

Are there any evil deities that despise the undead in Forgotten Realms or D&D in general?

Ilsensine patron of the illithids.

Look up Pelor and the Burning Hate conspiracy.

Bane is not fond of them, since they are the domain of his eternal rival/former adventuring buddy Myrkul.

Lolth.

The dead are not worth their weight in spiders.

undead spiders - it's called exoskeleton for a reason

Which is funny because you'd think a big guy like him would be fine with a few undead here and there.

Doesn't he have his own Baneliches?

Even if Pelor isn't Zarus in disguise, Zarus totally fucking hates undead.

That's a lot of loyalty for an animated corpse

Bane has shitloads of undead. Bane just dislikes anything he doesn't control, not undead.

Pelor/Zarus are Greyhawk unfortunately

Ilsensine, Jergal hates undead that aren't his explicitly,

Malar? What good is the hunt if the meat is already spoiled?

I think he's wondering why a wizard would kill himself before attaining immortality

Or perhaps he's wondering why a wizard would kill himself before transcending this plane.

Crashing the Prime material plane, with no survivors!

Ilsensine, deity of the mind flayers. I think Tiamat does too, since her brother Falazure is so into them.

Orcus, believe it or not, hates them. He just views them as useful when under control.

It's kind of the amount I'd expect

Have we mentioned Ilsensine yet?

>Pelor/Zarus are Greyhawk unfortunately

>Are there any evil deities that despise the undead in Forgotten Realms or D&D in general?

>in Forgotten Realms or D&D in general?

>D&D in general

>Forgotten Realms
> or
>D&D in general

Ilsensine is in both!

Kelemvor.

iirc the greek god Hades hates the undead and those who try to raise the dead because it violates his sovereignty over the dead, but despite the myths involving Hades being like that he's often portrayed as holding legions of undead.

The real question is, are there any fantasy portrayals of gods of the dead or of death hating the undead because they see it as disrespect or something?