How much is ODN expected to go up after the app launches on the 24th

Same amount it went up during the website relaunch.

I bought ODN at like .00005751 after the 24th will it surpass that price?

It will probably reach around $0.75 cents. Don’t know how many sats that will be in 3 weeks. It’s your bet.
But before that, it will almost certainly drop to below $0.30. I would sell if I were you and only buy back in when it’s a lot cheaper.

p r i c e d i n

Lmao, probably this, and I say that as a holder of 23k ODN. It's not gonna get widespread adoption overnight, but in time it should rise as long as the app isn't as shit as the website.

If it pumps up again over 5k sat by Christmas, this will happen. It won't really take off until it's listed on a larger exchange

Someone post that ODN team picture with that ISIS leader and bin laden thx

This is horrible advice unless you have a negligible amount of ODN.

Theyre fixing the website, should see a slight bump up when it's fixed and a week or so before the app.

I thought link was dead for a bit when it was 15 cents, looks at it now, it will recover

You might think having another 30% drop from now doesn’t matter as long as you are staking, but you’re wrong. You miss potential gains from other coins. Getting those gains and buying back when it’s lower will give you more than 3 times what staking would give you.

You might think it’s not worth the “risk”, but come the fuck on. Do you really think this thing will rise again so soon? Didn’tt you faggots learn anything after last time?

Not everyone is poor as fuck and can only afford to go all in on one coin at a time. I'm staking ODN and making money on LINK right now.

You ODN haters need to cram it already. Either buy the dips if you like the coin or don't

That literally doesn’t change anything. Your holdings of ODN could still be applied better. I never went all in, faggot.
You know what, nevermind. You bunch can stay deluded, only makes it easier for me to dump on you all the 3rd time in a row. I will never understand that cuck loyalty you guys have with certain coins.

Nobody cares about you "dumping" your 400 ODN

You seem very angry and defensive, considering I never even shittalked your little garbage coin until just now, and was only gaving trading advice. I think you are just irritated by weight of your bags.

Also
>400 ODN
Kek. Sure, whatever you say.

8k sats.

Your advice to sell at 3000 sats like a moron is noted

>Your holdings of ODN could still be applied better. I never went all in, faggot.
It's going to pump back up over 4.5k as we get closer to the messanger release. Selling at 3k is moronic unless you have perfect clarity for moon missions

It'll go well above this. When you're stuck on cryptopia as a small cap coin, once 20k goes in and a wall comes down it MOONS. However it can fall just as quickly..

Thankfully for ODN holders most of the weak hands have already sold after losing 50% from 4 days ago

That's my point. Either get a guaranteed hype pump for the messenger release from 50 to 100% sat gains or sell and gamble on other moon missions. Then sell on Christmas eve and rebuy after it dumps on christmas or take your money elsewhere.

Do what you think is best then. I will see you all sub 2k.

we aren't fortune tellers, ya ape. just hodl.

Sure let me just check my crystal ball.