Flippening again?

So...
>almost 70k unconfirmed transactions right now
>BTC difficulty adjustment in less than 1h
>juicy BCC chart

Who else is balls deep in BCC right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7hxtfd/bloomberg_bitcoin_cash_giveaway_update/
medium.com/@lightning_network/lightning-protocol-1-0-compatibility-achieved-f9d22b7b19c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh you mean for your 10sec pump before it crashes 10x lower? Sorry about your bags bro:(

lol, I bought at 0,11 so I have no bags and you know better than me that this shitcoins is the only one that is pumped hard when Bitcoin crashes.

So I have absolutely nothing to lose.

i can see right through your words, your pain cuts deep. did you know your leader can't even return home? lmao but he was a millionaire before it was cool .l..

I don't get the roger ver narrative. He renounced his citizenship.

retarget supposed to be in 12 min or so

lol and you believe that! Guess what, the sky is actually green, you can believe me because im saying it

If you had invested even $300 in BTC back in 2012, you’d be a millionaire today.

You sound really dishonest. Doesn't surprise me you're a core supporter.

bcash gon' die now lol

Hmmm....

My loyalty lies to no one but, you need to wake the fuck up-- you know who talks about bcash? Roger and his supporters, that's it. You know who doesn't talk about bcash? the whole rest of the world. go find me forbes articles, bloomberg articles, cnbc, fortune, chase anecdotes, etc on the level of promotion they've had for bitcoin

That's a really weird request. Bitcoin cash is Bitcoin.

You brodude investors are fucking insufferable. I'm going to laugh when you lose all your money.

It's the same coin, the code is no different.

If the miners switch, bitcoin does too. Has nothing to do with market forces, It's a tech issue

nothing happens, move on.

I saw 250k once, this is nothing

I don’t even like or own bcash, but your arguments are retarded.
>why aren’t you investing in undervalued things that are mostly still unknown, with a lot of potential to grow?? Why be an early investor? Invest it all on our outdated technology that already mooned so hard it’s infested with normies
If you bought and held your bitcoin before it reached $1000 and got the massive attention it has today, great. Congratulations.
But if you didn’t, then get ready to get fucked soon. Bitcoin opened the door to a future, but it is not THE future.

It sucks because it really could have been. A long time ago infact.

Wow lol the difficulty went up 20% thats killer

If BTC crashes and is replaced, nobody will ever trust any coin as a stor of value for the rest of your lifetime.

Bcash is centralized dogshit and already behind BTC, in terms of code. Let that last part sink in.

reminder: a dump will follow when nothing happens after difficulty readjustment.

>behind btc in code
>ahead in scaling
Woah....

>a dump will follow
Huge buy wall at 0.1 it won't go any lower.

Take a look at this:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

They're growing like crazy.

Do you really believe this? If yes then you have Anosognosia, go see a doctor.

Bcash LUL! On-chain transactions LUL!

It started getting used but then it stopped scaling. Then people stopped using it.

the moment btc rises the block size to 8MB, it's over. core would have won.
look at the mempool. just recently bch had a 4MB block. that graph is so fucking beautiful. if coretards implemented a bigger block the entire queue would flush in less than one hour

its always fucking growing u dip shit. yet nothing happens.. btc strong at 12k.. bch in the shitter

4k in less than 10 minutes
50k -> 72k in 2 hours so far

Can bitcoin please just die already. Anything replace this please I don't care I just want a functional cryptocurrency leading this market.

never ever cashie.
bcash will continue to bleed till rogers and jihan give it a pump back to 0.13

can i trade less than one bcc?`

>Roger and his supporters, that's it.

So, the vast majority of bitcoiners with money, the vast majority of miners, the majority of the people in the only uncensored bitcoin subreddits and visitors of bitcoin.com that has twice the traffic of bitcoin.org, whose co-owner seems to be defecting from bitcoin core, oh, and 7 development teams.

Even Gavin "announced as successor by Nakamoto" Andresen is backing BCH.

Do you honestly believe the shit you read on r/bitcoin about BCH being only jihan wu and roger ver?

The majority of the Pirate Party in my country supports BCH, this is true for sweden as well. In actual physical crypto meetups, most people seem to support bitcoin cash.

Institutional investors aren't going to buy much bitcoin. They're mostly going to gamble on cash settled derivatives that never touch ownership of bitcoin, just like with gold.

That is, the bitcoin.org co-owner defecting from bitcoin core. bitcoin.com is owned by ver.

Btw, Roger Ver is being interviewed by Bloomberg today.

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7hxtfd/bloomberg_bitcoin_cash_giveaway_update/

His handle is memorydealers

5 mins

This it what I mean. You live in a seperate reality. It's sad. And you don't and won't understand it. Let me try:

The scaling happend, btc 1mb blocks can handle 2-4x of the old btc transactions, you need to make a segwit wallet to enable this and 90% of people haven't done it yet. Even BITPAY hasn't done this.

So currently the high fees are caused by incompetent users, exchanges and merchants using bitpay. And they are crying the loudest. It's stupid.

I have seen the ZAP demo of the lightning network. Get ready to be blown away.

I'm talking about years ago here. Not 3 months ago.

I think it's over already. Sold at 0.117.
This shitcoin is going straight back to 0.06.

> The scaling happend, btc 1mb blocks can handle 2-4x of the old btc transactions,

Wrong. It's only 2x the old btc transactions if you're talking about just P2PKH. While you're sitting with your tiny blocksize increases, BCH is already testing Gigablocks.

Bitcoin doesn't have a store of value because people don't use it as such. They only intend to use it to make money. Bitcoin is decentralized in name only. It's irrelevant how many people are using or mining because the decision-making isn't democratic

Is it roger vers 0.1 buywall at bittrex?

Honestly, why don't people jsut use NEO? It can be bought and sold on nearly every exchange already, it is free to transfer and you can keep a stock in your wallet to transfer in/out of to speed up the 1-5min delay between sending and receiving. Plus free gs money. I don't get it. I have been using NEO to fund my trades for ages now and its saved me a fair amount of money I imagine. Sure you can only move whole numbers and sometimes the exchanges take a cut meaning you get dust left over but oh well, it just adds to the next lot when you use it, plus you even get gas on that while it sits in exchanges for half of them!
Not even really a shill (OK I guess it is), it just makes sense to use NEO if you are serious about trading over multiple exchanges.

LMAO. Remember the 'flippening'?! HA

Going on hour 3 of this transaction from coinbase to binance.

You know someone is getting absolutely JUST'd by a crypto whenever they feel the need to tell you the price they bought in at. Digicucks did this all the time 'lol I bought at 200 satoshis, I don't care if the price has gone from 55k satoshis to 400, I've doubled my money'.

Absolute state of cashies.

P.S. where are the cashies who bought at 0.2? You never hear from them, have they killed themselves yet?

$12k for a coin with expensive fees and slow as fuck. $435 for a coin that shits the bed like there is no tomorrow because of a shitty cat game and is 60 times slower than neo. This market is retarded user, there is no other explanation.

OK, so it is not just me then and I am not going mad lol. I must have saves hundreds of bucks in fees alone already not to mention all the trades I would have missed waiting for transfer of funds. Mostly the exchanges are what holds the NEO transfer up when withdrawing which is why I have a stock in my wallet to speed that bit up. Then it is a quick trip to NEO/BTC and sell before buying my new bags. I really do not get why people use ETH and BTC in this market when they are trading. Holding them sure but trading?

i'll just leave this here, enjoy your last bcash pump, oh and get rid of your bags, game is over

medium.com/@lightning_network/lightning-protocol-1-0-compatibility-achieved-f9d22b7b19c4